Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#176 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 4:43 PM
I have a sinus infection, and my face is all swollen because of it. Fun fun fun.

You know that place between sleep and awake? The place where you can still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#177 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 6:33 PM
I know I hated on Rebecca Black as well, but, after seeing an interview with her, where she says how sad the comments and hating on her made her, it all made me feel like such a jerk. I still hate her song, but she didn't write the lyrics, nor the melody of it. She's just a poor 13 year old girl who doesn't deserve all this.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Mad Poster
#178 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 7:38 PM
Okay, I understand that I promised I'd get that done for you but when there's an emergency, there's an emergency. What was I supposed to do when my dad's arm started swelling like a balloon, drop everything and get you the lines? Um, no. Real life comes first, so stop being so f-ing rude, Petri. I don't even -know- you and I know you're a jerk.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Lab Assistant
#179 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 8:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The Creeper
I know I hated on Rebecca Black as well, but, after seeing an interview with her, where she says how sad the comments and hating on her made her, it all made me feel like such a jerk. I still hate her song, but she didn't write the lyrics, nor the melody of it. She's just a poor 13 year old girl who doesn't deserve all this.

I feel so bad for her. She probably wanted this to be her "big break" as a singer. People are telling her to kill herself, it's disgusting. I mean, you can dislike the song all you want, I'm not the biggest fan of it either (although it IS catchy!) but telling her to kill herself? Really? That's pathetic.

You know that place between sleep and awake? The place where you can still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
Alchemist
#180 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 4:25 AM
I just hate the song and the way the autotuned her voice. I have nothing against her.
Lab Assistant
#181 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 4:47 AM
Not so much a vent, but oh well. My friend got hit by a car today. She was okay but it was pretty scary because there was an ambulance and a bunch of police cars and now people are sending her a lot of really nice facebook messages making sure she's okay.

You gonna do something killer?
C'mon give it a try...
Mad Poster
#182 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 5:13 AM
My brother is a dick. You'd think that now he's 20 he should start taking on some responsibilities, but no. Instead, he leaves it all up to me.
Rubric Wrangler
#183 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 4:11 PM
I've gotten the sense that my brother hasn't quite been himself for a while, and I knew he was seeing a psychologist, but I had no idea it was this bad. He has depression, and it's gotten a lot worse lately. My mom dragged his mattress into her room last night so he could sleep in there, she was concerned enough that she thought he might even commit suicide. Sure, he may drive me crazy sometimes, but he's my brother, I want him to realize that he deserves to be happy.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Inventor
#184 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 5:23 PM
I was meant to go to a picnic today but I got so stressed out. I'm basically a freak. I have loads of amazing friends and I would say (without being big headed) I'm quite a friendly, funny kind of person but I have to plan everything I do and the picnic was where my friends live but I don't really know the area and... eh. I just thought I would rather go around Sainsbury with my Mum and sister... :/

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Alchemist
#185 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 8:56 PM
Very minor vent, but my X key is starting to malfunction. As is one of my volume control buttons and possibly my M key..
Mad Poster
#186 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 9:44 PM
So I'm sitting at home watching The Secret Life of the American Teenager at around 4 pm (it was either that or some boring soap opera, or soccer) and my MOTHER walks in. I'm like "what the hell are you doing here" and she announces that she wants to me move back in with her. And I'm like "where's everyone else?" and she says, "Oh, at home with Jenna's mother. By the way, I sold your camera."

That -camera- was a very, VERY expensive device with ALL of my pictures on it. I cannot stand my mother (it's only a 3 bedroom house!) for more than 5 minutes at a time nowadays because she's very ignorant. She goes off and tells me I'm "dressed like I'm gay man" like I'm supposed to laugh. Uhm, no, mother. That's a really bad stereotype you're trying to throw at me. Meanwhile she's totally neglecting my brother and sister and according to Jenna, there's been a guy over there a lot lately and it looks suspicious. I mean, I know my mother's falling apart at the seams ever since she changed jobs, but still. If you want to get away from this life and my dad so bad go talk to that guy in Korea and see if he has that apartment. I know she doesn't want anything to do with us but I think she's sticking around for the money and the status. At one time, she was a loving, caring being who decided to adopt a few kids and pay it forward by going on missionary work and fostering even more kids. Why can't she just get a divorce, move Damien and Taylor up here, and leave us all alone? My dad doesn't want to be around her, she feeds my siblings instant noodles and Coke for dinner, and goes out and parties with her work buddies, comes home at 4 am, and crashes. And if anyone -dare- says anything, she insults everything about you. I just want her out of my life. I don't feel affection for her at all, at least the "present her". Whatever happened to the good old days when we all got along?

This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Scholar
#187 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 6:51 AM Last edited by Geah : 9th Apr 2011 at 7:27 AM.
Damnit, stupid bloody updates closed my ts3 game right as I was naming a new baby, so I don't know how much data i've lost. -.-
Now it's trying to automatically restart on me. I hate windows.

Ew. IE 9 is yuck. Why do they have to make it just like Chrome?

Edit.. Okey.. so I lost the whole time i was playing with a family, even though I know i saved it. Have to go through the entire pregnancy again. Also, it reset my whole game, tutorials, graphic options and lifespan .. everything. Aaaand as it was loading the family house up, the toddler was under the foundations just sitting there and then she evaporated and her icon dissapered from the list, but she's still in the tree and apparently still alive.. what the hell:o

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
27.11.08|17.12.08|24.06.09|06.06.10|24.07.10|19.11.2010
Kia Kaha
Alchemist
#188 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 10:56 AM
Why does every single guy on IMVU has to be a sexual obsessed crazy idiot?? It makes me sick!

Scholar
#189 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 11:10 AM
^ There haven't been too many on there that i've come across. In the public rooms though it gets worse, I find!

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
27.11.08|17.12.08|24.06.09|06.06.10|24.07.10|19.11.2010
Kia Kaha
Alchemist
#190 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 11:18 AM Last edited by The Creeper : 9th Apr 2011 at 4:29 PM.
Forgot to add, it's pretty much the same on Second Life. I saw many guys walking around with their freebie penises bouncing all over. Really? That's disgusting.

Today was the unluckiest day of my life. I've lost about 33 bucks on the street. I don't know how, but I did. Yay.

Alchemist
#191 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 8:30 PM
Dear sister,

Bitch, pardon me for trying to live in my own house.
Mad Poster
#192 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 9:01 PM
Oh goody. Now she wants to move in with us and in the next breath calls me anorexic because I'm "not eating anything". Um, that's because if I eat anything you'll insult me even more on what it is.

I can't win.

Rubric Wrangler
#193 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 9:52 PM Last edited by PharaohHound : 9th Apr 2011 at 10:05 PM.
I had no idea just how much I wanted another dog until I saw Mick's new siblings. I want a pup from this breeding so bad it's painful, but my parents have both said "no way". I am completely heartbroken over this (I feel so stupid for feeling like this over a dog I've never even met), I had a good cry about it last night and I'm close to tears just typing this. I love Mick so much, and I'll never have another chance for a sibling of his.

I've gotta let this go, it's not good for me.

Edit: I mean, LOOK at these puppies (second pic down). How could I not want one??

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Alchemist
#194 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 12:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PharaohHound
Edit: I mean, LOOK at these puppies (second pic down). How could I not want one??

I... can't... handle... the cuteness....

Alchemist
#195 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 7:52 PM
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD, BOY BAND.
Alchemist
#196 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cupcake12winx
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD, BOY BAND.

Marry me, please.

Alchemist
#197 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 6:58 AM
^ Considering we're both in this group, you're not really my type.

I had a strange dream last night. I ran into a bush and thousands of... I'd call them hornets, I guess, started flying around. So I.. ran around in circles while screaming. Why did I have dream deja vu? o_o...
Mad Poster
#198 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 5:38 PM
^ Playing too much TS2? I still have not made a PlantSim from scratch. EVER.

In other news, I'm expected to go to dinner at some pub with my mother. Mother, you're not dragging me into some seedy pub and buying me a drink and a burger just to get me to actually spend time with you. Do you think I'm an alcoholic, is that was this is? I don't even know if it's legal for a 15-year-old to have alcohol. Is there no 18+ rule here or am I just seeing things?

Gosh. JUST. GO. AWAY. I hate you! Leave me alone.

Alchemist
#199 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 4:00 AM
I have no clue what the hell I'm going to do about school. I haven't had any schoolwork since November, and I can't start again until my mental crap is fixed. I probably won't mind being held back or doing summer school. Or if that even applies to me since my teacher comes to my house and assigns me the work. I've been thinking of doing some typed assignments when I'm bored, if only so I can have things ready whenever I get around to getting back to learning.

I miss elementary school.
Inventor
#200 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 1:02 PM
You know when you get those bad colds that you think will last a few days but end up lasting a week and a half? I've gotten one of those and haven't been able to hear through my right ear for a week.

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr

Page 8 of 117