Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Realistic Girlie Skinny Jeans *New Meshe*

by kanno Posted 30th Dec 2006 at 3:47 AM - Updated 5th Jul 2009 at 5:24 PM by kanno

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 5:43 PM
Default Aaaawweessooommee xD
Hey^^ very cool jeans, thx

°+*~-._ [<3] ~ [<3] _.-~*+°

Everything happens for a reason...

´¨¯¨`*¤*´¨¯¨`*´¨¯¨`*¤*´¨¯¨`*´¨¯¨`*¤*´¨¯¨`
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 6:23 PM
Great job, look way better than copy-paste . I really respect handmade stuff.
(If you ever saw any of my stuff, you would have noticed I like doing things just that way)
Test Subject
#28 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 6:58 PM Last edited by wishesforstacy : 31st Dec 2006 at 5:31 AM.
I love these Kanno! Im sooo downloading...and the Tee's look amazing.

You are really talented and I always appreciated handpainted skins! (I know how difficult it is!)

The striped pants are my absolute favorites.

MAKE MORE OUTFITS!!!
Test Subject
#29 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 7:42 PM
Awesome work! I really can see all the hard work you put into them... I downloaded the tees before and now I have pants to go with...

Nice Job :D

Just call me Netta.
Takes Requests for: Sims and Clothes
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 11:47 PM
Thank you SOOOO MUCH! You don't know how long I have been needing these before. You are my savior. *praise* :D

Check out my Sims2.com page at http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php for awesome stories and other uploaded sims!
MY WEBSITE OF BEATLES FUN (still under construction): www.geocities.com/beatlemaniacraze
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 2:07 AM
"Handmade" skins are my absolute favorites! I really love these. Thanks!

- Fishie
I live like a hermit in my own head.
Test Subject
#32 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 3:26 AM
i noticed o/ kanno, i must say, i like your stuffs a lot >.< keep with the great work n_n
Field Researcher
#33 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 12:13 PM
The textures look great! I don't really like skinny jeans but I think I can find some use for these.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 7:03 PM
Love them :-) I don't use jeans that are tight below the knees on myself but for theese I'll make an exeption they look so good...Great work I hope in the future you like doing some other models like boot lrg cut and such :-) Gotten all your Tees to so thanking you for them too ;-P
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 9:34 PM
you may be my new favourite creator... thank you!

litte miss apocalypse
why can't you be a little more miraculous?
... a little less disasterous?
Test Subject
#36 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 12:10 AM
OMG thanx sooooo much for these jeans i luuuuuuuuuuuv em! LOl u vry talented!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 12:49 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Thank you so much guys !!! Now I will have to make more stuff for you, even if I don't have time T_T..

Quote: Originally posted by Zinara
Love them :-) I don't use jeans that are tight below the knees on myself but for theese I'll make an exeption they look so good...Great work I hope in the future you like doing some other models like boot lrg cut and such :-) Gotten all your Tees to so thanking you for them too ;-P

Yes you're right, I must start making something else. But I really like skinny Jeans these days.. But people asked me to make the skinny jeans for adult women and boys..so... It may continue !
Banned
#38 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 9:20 AM
Lol, the texture has 101 more downloads than the mesh... Some people seem not to know that you need the mesh for recolors to show up...

People are having problems with .rar files? I'm not; I use Filzip! Wheee (I actually don't know if that makes any difference)
Test Subject
#39 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 1:58 AM
These jeans are so good! You are really talented

I can't wait to see more of your stuff!
Test Subject
#40 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 5:19 PM
amazing work! I've been looking for nice skinny jeans for, well, god knows ho long!!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 1:39 PM
Very nice! I like meshes with flat shoes, I'm so sick of all my sim ladies wearing high heels 24/7 just because there are no flat shoe meshes!

If you love something, set it free.
If it doesn't come back,
hunt it down and kill it.
Test Subject
#42 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 12:38 PM
They look AMAZING !!
You are so talented !!
Thank You so much for sharing !!

My imaginery friend thinks You have serious problems ...
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 7:54 AM
These jeans are absolutely amazing, you did a fabulous job with the texture! Infact, I'd go so far as to say these are the best jean textures I've seen in a very long time.

Thanks so much, and I hope you make more jeans in the future! ^_^
Test Subject
#44 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 4:13 AM
Oh.. my.. goodness.

Just hitting the thanks button wouldn't be enough!

Thank you for going through the pain and suffering for me. ;D These are BYOOOOOTIFUL!
Test Subject
#45 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 7:56 PM
WOWW
these are the BEST skinni jeans i have seen.
u should make more re colors
some suggestions would be red, plaid colors, and leopard or zebra prints.
if u do those in the qualiti u did these
just WOWWW.
:D

keep me posted
thanks
Test Subject
#46 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 12:59 AM
Gorgeous!!! As in drop dead. XD. Honestly, I wish more creaters put as much time and work into their uploads as you do, because it truely shows. Thank you much!
Test Subject
#47 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 3:04 AM
Well, they are pretty fantastic. Normal I kind of hate skinny jeans, but these are done well. So I will be using these. They look pretty good in game as well.
Test Subject
#48 Old 27th Jul 2008 at 8:30 PM
Wow, very nice
Great work, I like that you handpainted it
XD
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 12:41 AM
These define the word 'perfection' (':
Forum Resident
#50 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 7:58 AM
Great job you did on these, kanno! And no, you don't sound conceited at all. It's actually good to see someone thinking highly of themselves, especially if they've done a really good job, like yourself. I get a lot of uploaders saying stuff like, "Oh it's not that great, but here's my creation....." or "This sucks but it's the best I can do..." Those people shouldn't be bashing themselves, just because they're insecure. SO It's good to see positivity. Great job on these, I look forward to playing with them!

Please come check out my SIms 2 Story "Love Child" Caution: Must be 18+
Page 2 of 3