Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 10:19 PM
Default Tan skin
I was really bored and decided to try something new so I thought, hey skin, so I tried and it was too shiny and bright, then I tried again, and again, and again, until I got to a semi decent point where it actually looked nice, it had unintentionally turned out pretty tan because I slightly over corrected my mistake in making it too shiny

The only thing I'm not sure about is that because of all the editing it looks blurry and pix-elated. Thoughts?

~~ I pretty much just redefined some contours on the body and pulled some pictures from the interwebz and put them on the face

Any tips or critiques would be helpful
Screenshots

My life needs editing
My tumblr
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 1:40 AM
It looks amazing, but yes - I do agree, it is a bit grainy, as far as I know, the game likes loading non-EA textures/images in low quality - or it's that editing them makes it low quality

Simalary Studios

Contact Me
Send me a PM, if you need to contact me for anything.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 9:19 PM
Any idea on how to fix it?

My life needs editing
My tumblr
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 11:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by egm2000
Any idea on how to fix it?

I can do some research - or ask an experienced creator. As far as I know, it's maybe best to start from scratch, meaning don't just color over the original - start over --- but is just an idea, don't really do it

Simalary Studios

Contact Me
Send me a PM, if you need to contact me for anything.