Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

KSK Real Eyes for downloaders, BASE for Creators :D

by Knightskykyte Posted 22nd Nov 2006 at 1:46 PM - Updated 5th Feb 2007 at 8:07 AM by Knightskykyte

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 11:18 AM
My eyes are a lot larger than the eyebase. No big, I'll have to twiddle with them anyways. Many thanks for this, it makes my job a helluva lot easier.

And it's gone, baby, gone.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 1:34 AM
Thanks so much; both for these gorgeous eyes (I agree with HP) & especially the sclera PSD...I'll have to play with it (:

When life gives you lemons, study them and write a book about all the things you can do with lemons and win an award. 'Cause awards are shiny.
Test Subject
#28 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 9:25 PM
Beautiful eyes! I made my first eye color using these last night, but mine don't look so realistic, considering my past uploads -.- They were way prettier, though YOU MUST DIVULGE YOUR SECRETS! lol, jk.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator THANKS POST
#29 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 12:17 PM
Thanks for the liberal attitude with the shading and sclera and the useful file - much appreciated. I will be converting some eyes...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 12:00 PM
Thanks for sharing those wonderful eyes!I'll certainly also use the sclera for some creations
Page 2 of 2