Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Faster University Education mod (3 versions - one semester = 48 or 24 or 36 hours)

by Dave Luv Posted 5th Oct 2008 at 1:19 AM - Updated 15th Mar 2009 at 8:20 AM by Dave Luv : Reuploaded after MTS2 file server crash

226 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 177 Feedback Posts, 48 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 10
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 5:06 PM
Thank you SOOOO much for this! I've tried sending several sims to college only to drop them out before they finished (took far to long to make them graduate, now I may send my sim to college now). *downloads*.
Test Subject
#77 Old 2nd Nov 2008 at 1:58 AM
Thank you so much, this has made sim college bearable.
Test Subject
#78 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 12:24 PM
thanks, this is good because i'm bored with university
Test Subject
#79 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 6:18 AM
It's really makes me feel boring to play the sims to pass their long long ... study times.

I am not 100% fluent, but at least I am improving.
Test Subject
#80 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 2:44 AM
thank you everytime i tried to make a sim graduate they would always get kicked out of college before that even happened
Test Subject
#81 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 8:12 PM
It's not working with Apartment life!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#82 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 10:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by omerch92
It's not working with Apartment life!!!

It is working with Apartment Life without any problem ;o).

Don't forget to reenable loading of custom content in game settings after new EP / patch installation.
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 2:34 AM
OMG! I love u! Now my sims can graduate super fast and i can work on their professional careers! Fantastic idea.
Test Subject
#84 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 3:45 PM
THIS IS THE BEST!

I love my sims to be college grads, but more often than not they would be college drop-outs! University took waaaaay to long, but NOW! I actually enjoy playing university! lol

THANK YOU TONS!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#85 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 3:09 AM
lolol yea this is need ed...

this is the way you should live , sims 2 forever ,

[QUOTE]come on over to the dark side & long live the sith==anakin skywalker
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 3:17 AM
This is just a heads up, but I ran the Hack Conflict Detection Utility from Paladin's Place and apparently there is a conflict with the Bhav file (Inteenimater_B.package). I haven't really had a problem that I've noticed, but just thought I'd bring it up if anyone does run into a problem.

I'll be playing it safe myself, but still think this is a great mod.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#87 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 9:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nvenya
This is just a heads up, but I ran the Hack Conflict Detection Utility from Paladin's Place and apparently there is a conflict with the Bhav file (Inteenimater_B.package). I haven't really had a problem that I've noticed, but just thought I'd bring it up if anyone does run into a problem.

I'll be playing it safe myself, but still think this is a great mod.

Just email me the mentioned .package (please no PM's / "you can register and get the file at enter-some-site-name-here") and I will determine if there really is a conflict or not (and if yes, how will the game behave with both mods used together).
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 4th Dec 2008 at 2:02 AM
Oh thank you so much! I would always send them then get bored of them before they got out...
Test Subject
#89 Old 4th Dec 2008 at 4:40 PM
thank you sooo much... now my sims won't cry anymore at adult age because they missed college!!
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 8:53 AM
Sweet. Now I won't have to use InSim to speed up the semesters anymore. Thanks!
Test Subject
#91 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 3:44 PM
I just sent 8 of my Simmies to college together, and it was dragging along and Im thinking I wish there was a way to speed this up and my mind landed on this mod. I remembered seeing it in here. So here I am, and I am so grateful, Maybe I can get them all through college today.. Yay.. and Thanks... Cant wait to try it...
Test Subject
#92 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 2:41 PM
This is amazing!

-H.H.
Test Subject
#93 Old 17th Dec 2008 at 7:36 PM
Hi Dave, I too am using the new inteen beta version (available at simbology) and like Nvenya, I found the HCDU showed a conflict with inteen's b package. Is it fatal? lol! I plan on continuing to use both until something explosive happens. Have you had a chance to take a peek and make a diagnosis?
Test Subject
#94 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 2:57 PM
thank-you, this is great... now i can start sending my sims to college again...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#95 Old 19th Dec 2008 at 12:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sandilou442
Hi Dave, I too am using the new inteen beta version (available at simbology) and like Nvenya, I found the HCDU showed a conflict with inteen's b package. Is it fatal? lol! I plan on continuing to use both until something explosive happens. Have you had a chance to take a peek and make a diagnosis?

Hi, nobody has sent me the mentioned package by email, so no diagnosis have been made
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 25th Dec 2008 at 11:34 AM
I 'll probably send a lot of teens in college, thanks!
Test Subject
#97 Old 27th Dec 2008 at 4:03 AM
It doesn't work! (I have the sims freetime, university and open for business) plz help?
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#98 Old 27th Dec 2008 at 4:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by miryambl93
It doesn't work! (I have the sims freetime, university and open for business) plz help?

This doesn't describe your problem at all, please elaborate. To start, do you have any other game mods/hacks? If so have you tested without them and ONLY this one in your downloads folder? More information is always better than less.

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#99 Old 27th Dec 2008 at 2:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by miryambl93

Extract the .package file from the archive to Downloads/Simsky in your user profile (My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Downloads - create Simsky subfolder there) and don't forget to reenable loading of custom content in game settings after new EP / patch installation.
Test Subject
#100 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 4:34 PM
Wow, you're a miracle worker! I can actually play Uni all the way through without quitting out of boredom! Yay!

--Aki
Page 4 of 10