Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Charmed Simmy's

by petalstaken Posted 5th Feb 2005 at 6:58 PM - Updated 10th Nov 2008 at 5:01 AM by petalstaken : updating

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 23rd Apr 2005 at 6:14 PM
lol love them, can't wait to install them but first i have t get the stupid sims working, my thread is THE sims 2 is broken
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 18th May 2005 at 7:58 PM
What a great job!! I would love to see Wyatt, Chris, etc if you have them. Keep it up!!!
Test Subject
#28 Old 19th May 2005 at 10:21 PM
is charmed people university ready
Test Subject
#29 Old 19th May 2005 at 10:21 PM
will charmed play with university
Test Subject
#30 Old 26th May 2005 at 3:29 PM
Could you upload Chris, Baby Wyatt and Kyle and is there any chance you could make Andy and Darryl too?
#31 Old 26th May 2005 at 9:31 PM
How about adult Wyatt he's hot
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 5th Jun 2005 at 7:16 AM Last edited by petalstaken : 9th Jun 2005 at 5:30 AM.
i will upload more soon. baby wyatt, chris, pheebs with long hair, and the short haired pheobe awaitting approval now. The play well in my EP so no worried.

I have had to remove my sims from the exchange due to the natural state of the skin. I am asking anyone else there who may be using my skins to remove them as well.

working on new outfits.. finishing up 2 for paige.
Test Subject
#33 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 8:59 PM
i love charmed and these are by far the best ones iv ever seen
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 7:28 AM
Well thank you. With all the other Great Charmed sims out there i really apprishiate it.
Test Subject
#35 Old 22nd Jun 2005 at 6:22 AM
Thank you!!! You have really made my day. I'm all giddy now!!!! lol
Test Subject
#36 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 12:52 PM
prue and cole are the best i think :P
Test Subject
#37 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 8:33 PM
I have been looking for the Charmed cast all day! it's great!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 9:43 PM
*lip quavers* Where have you been all my life?????
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 11:20 PM
Thank you all so much. I have been off on vaction Loved It. And i have some new eppy cloths for you. I finished all the oh my godess dresses and also vahllah and the past dresses from all hallows eve. Stay Tuned
Test Subject
#40 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 6:38 PM
Default I love your sims
I love your sims! I just uploaded my version of Alyssa Milano in a Season 4 promo outfit. (photo below)
[IMG]G:\Documents and Settings\Jon\Desktop/6.png[/IMG]

Please go and rate it and tell me what you think!

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim...asset_id=347634

Thanks!

Peter: I heard that one of Shannen Doherty's eyes is off center because it's trying to escape!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#41 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 11:31 PM Last edited by petalstaken : 14th Aug 2005 at 8:07 AM.
http://sims2.picolink.nl/UpdatePag.html go here for glenda the good witch outfit... Piper wore this costume in all halliwells eve. Its good.
Test Subject
#42 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 3:10 PM
Thank you
hallo,

thanks for the charmed ones the sims, i've already made them but not so good. But now i can use them.
Thank u very much.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#43 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 7:43 AM
you are welcome.
BTW i have just uploaded an mostly unfurnished manor. I am close to completing objects list for the furnished version.
Crossing my fingers mods approve the upload for ya'll.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 11:53 AM
I love Charmed too! Yay, thanks for making them all!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 3:17 AM
Greetings

Do you plan on doing the "red on black" balthazar as well?

Happy Hunting
RF

Duty is heavier than a mountain - Death is lighter than a feather. The Wheel of Time

Pain is a blessing, anger is a gift

I have some friends, some honest friends, and honest friends are few; My pipe of briar, my open fire, A book that's not too new. Robert Service
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#46 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 5:59 AM
That was not balthazar but once i get my computer workiing as it should i can do that for you if you need.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 9:59 PM
Greetings

Quote: Originally posted by petalstaken
That was not balthazar

Forgive me if I am wrong, but wasn't that Psyches taking over for/imitating Cole?

Ok, I got it. Psyches was a follower of Cole's that had learned all his tricks. Well now that Cole is good, it is Psyche's chance to become Balthazar and take over Cole’s job. Using Blathazar's style he starts going around killing witches and leaving Balthazar's mark in an attempt to get at Cole or at the very least get his attention (he thinks Cole powerless). Everyone thought he was Balthazar and called him Balthazar and no one knew, except Cole in the end, that he was not Balthazar. Balthazar is killed for good and leaves Cole without any powers/totally human in the process.

Sorry for the confusion, it is entirely my fault. I should have looked it up first instead of letting memory serve, since I know it is faulty. I then should have specified the Psyches/Balthazar from episode #72 Black as Cole (air date November 15, 2001). You made me question myself, so I had to be sure; you can find it here towards the bottom.

Quote: Originally posted by petalstaken
once i get my computer workiing as it should i can do that for you if you need.

I don’t need it, but I would like to see/download it. I always thought the Cole/Balthazar just looked plain silly. The Psyches/Balthazar always looked a little better to me somehow. I guess it is because I have three favorite colors; red, black, and green. I prefer a black w/red trim color scheme whereas the Cole/Balthazar is a red w/black trim scheme. So yes, thank you. The work you have done so far is awesome. How did you do the Cole/Balthazar head anyway? Is that makeup, or did you do that to the skintone directly?

Happy Hunting
RF

Duty is heavier than a mountain - Death is lighter than a feather. The Wheel of Time

I have some friends, some honest friends, and honest friends are few; My pipe of briar, my open fire, A book that's not too new. Robert Service
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#48 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 12:12 AM
with the face alot of trial and error and a little cloaning on the face.... I will get to work on the recolor .. Probebly this weekend. shouldn't take long to get him done.
As for Psyches I did not remeber his name.. But the eppy... I have seen them all, and as we can not get the wb here. Reruns is about all i do get now that tnt is not able to air Charmed season 8.
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 12:35 AM
NOT GET THE WB?!?!?!?

:: Gasps ::

Whatever shall we do! Perhaps I can run a cable line from my house for you! All joking aside, that really stinks. Have you requested the channel from your cable provider? If enough people ask for the same channel, they will usually add it.

If not, do you have anyone in an area that does have the WB? You could ask them to record and send the episodes to you. Just a thought; I did the same thing for a while with some shows from Sci Fi after I moved from MD to FL and didn’t have the cable installed yet. Took a while and I did not want to miss anything since they were in the middle of a season.

Thank you for the recolor in advance. I really do appreciate it. But take your time, I am not in a hurry and I know how life can be. If you need a picture to work from, I have several which may serve.

Happy Hunting
RF

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#50 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 4:15 AM
Yes i have contacted WB & TNT & Media com. grrrr. i am telling you. It seems the WB felt it would help boost ratings from those who would miss the Show and watch on TnT instead... I guess thinking about all the fans unable to get the show was just out of the question.
Anyhow i will be working on that soon for you, I will start a Demond Thread for them when i get done with it..
I just added a new Prue (pending approval) I think it is a much closer match, again with no masks.. But nude/tat upload.
Page 2 of 3