Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 2:11 AM
Default Megurine Luka and Hatsune Miku
So, I have been listening to A LOT of Vocaloid lately. So, yeah. Plus, it would be nice to just...I dunno. I am rambling. I did however, aged Luka down...Because like she is 20, and Miku is...Well, 16. Odd stuff that would be. Lol. BUT anyway, this story will ALSO be posted on another site, due to the fact, I must keep it PG-13 here. And on the other site, it'll be rated R. Gotta have it rated R. Because Pg-13...well, is not good enough. Once again, rambling. Here we go.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 2:57 AM Last edited by Yazoo : 17th Mar 2013 at 3:41 AM.
Default Lost In A Daze
Luka was now the Student Body President, and she well, in a lot of ways disliked the position she had put herself in. Work, work, and more work. Luka was just wanting to break away, and sing. Or even just be able to relax long enough to eat her favourite food, tuna. But times were rough on the inspiring singer, even if that opportunity, continued to pass her by. She had been called for call backs to sing again. But due to her hectic schedule, there was absolutely no time to do so. Luka took in a deep breath as she rested her back on her locker,

"What has gotten you in such a rut?" Gumi asked, now standing next to her friend,

"Have you ever had a chance to give everything up, but let it go, because you knew it would let down people?" Luka asked as she turned her head slightly to look at her friend through the corner of her eyes, "Or even had a chance to make yourself a somebody, then failed, because you were too busy being a nobody that people only notice when you..."

"Every damn day, but..." Gumi sighed, as she bit down on her bottom lip, "If you haven't noticed, people fucking worship you. They do not stop, they are relentless. They try to avoid eye contact, because they are afraid they'll have to speak up. And yet, they are to scared to do so. You are very loved, Luka-sama. But you only see the downfalls. Why? Because you are too busy whining, and doing to much. You have done this to yourself, Luka. Sorry, to break the bubble of depression...And well, making it worse." Gumi sighed, as she shook her head, "You gotta snap out of this, Luka. You are the President of the Student Body, do you really want to let them down?" Gumi asked,

"No, not really. But there is one little problem. I gotta call back, and I once again have to miss out. Because I can't break away from my duties. Plus, the d...Darn Vice, decided to step down, and no one will step up." Luka whispered, as she slowly pushed her way off from her locker,

"Well, cheer up." Gumi began as they walked towards their next class, "Guess who is coming to our school tomorrow?" Gumi asked with delight and joy in her eyes,

"A Vice president?!" Luka stated in a mocking joyous manner,

"You can be such a pain. You know that?" Gumi asked, as she rolled her eyes,

"So, I've been told." Luka replied, "So, who is coming to our school?" Luka asked, as she looked at her friend,

"Well, three. First off, those twins from Vocaloid; Kagamine Len and Kagamine Rin. Then there is the one girl that gets you stuttering so bad, you look absolutely insane." Gumi giggled, then sighed, "Hatsune Miku." Gumi watched Luka stumble,

"You are kidding..." Luka whispered, as she bent down and pick up her books. "You are kidding, right?" Luka asked,

"Yeah, totally kidding. You know me. NO! They are seriously getting enrolled to our school. Apparently, their parents decided they needed to live a 'normal' life." Gumi stated, as she made quote marks with her hands as she said normal, "Can you believe it? And as you being a President, you have to show them around." Gumi smiled, but her smile faded away,

"I can't. I have to go to every single club to make sure that they are following the rules." Luka replied, "I would love to, but I can't." Luka stated, as she heard the first bell ring, "I'll talk to you later. Call me." Luka stated as she walked into her class, and took her normal seat. She began to slowly let her daydreaming take over, she wondered what things would be like if she became a Vocaloid, she would be able to work with her favourite singer of all time. But a sigh, had the class staring at her, "Hi..." Luka stated with a smirk to follow. As the bell rang, she slowly stood, and was stopped by a student,

"L...Sorry...Megurine Luka...Can I ask you something?" The estranged boy asked,

"Certainly." Luka replied with the softest smile,

"I..I was wondering if you knew what classes...Uhm...Miku, Len and Rin will be in..." The boy stammered, "You..Are after all the Student Body President..And I was hoping you knew." He whispered,

Luka found his stammering rather cute, "No, unfortunately, I do not. I do, however, wish I did. However, I am sure they will be in one of your classes." Luka stated with a smile, "However, do not. I beg of you, do not run up to them like some crazed fan begging for an autograph." Luka smiled, as she began to walk away,

"Uhm...Luka-sama. Can I carry your books? I..I wa...I..Er..To talk to you some more." The boy spoke as his heart began to beat faster, Luka was his idol. Then again, she was his idol in a different way. Not an obsessed fan. But she was idol because she did so much for school,

Luka smiled, and couldn't resist his young boy charm, "Alright. But don't make this a habit." Luka joked around with the young male, "What is it that you wanted to talk to me about?" Luka asked as her and the boy began to walk out of the classroom,

"I..Er..Well, I was wondering...Er...Could you help me with..My..." The boy kept stammering over words that usually would come out. But today, not as much. "With..."

"Megurine Luka, I need to speak with you in my office." The Principle stated with a very stern tone,

"I am sorry, catch me next time. And thanks for carrying my books." Luka stated with a warm smile as she walked with the Principle, all Luka could think about how much trouble she had gotten herself into. She hated being in trouble, and being the Student Body President, made things, a little more harder that she wanted, she took a seat before the Principle's desk, "Yes...You had wished to see me..." Luka whispered, as she looked at the Principle, trying to keep eye contact,

"Yes, I did. I need you to give the three new students a tour tomorrow." The Principle stated,

Luka immediately stood, "HOW CAN I DO THIS?! When you know for a fact, that I'll be checking in with the clubs tomorrow! This isn't fair! Every time, I think I'll be able to just cut off, and get to go through an easy day. You throw this on me! It is not fair! I've been blowing off big opportunities, because I've been so damn busy. 'Oh, Luka do this. Oh, Luka do that.' How is it fair to me?! I am just one damn person! ONE PERSON! Everyone makes it seem like I am f...Ahem, Superwoman. And I am not. I can only do certain things...And I..." Luka sighed as she sat down in her chair, as she lowered her head, "Forgive me. I shouldn't have screamed nor had that tone with you." Luka whispered,

"No, you shouldn't have. Though I see your point. Tomorrow you will help the new students. Then after you'll be able to go home. I want you to actually take a day off from..."

"You are...Letting me take a day off from school?" Luka asked, as her eyes rose to make eye contact with the Principle,

"Yes, because you are right, you need a break from everything that you do. And maybe this will be a chance for you, to get back with all of the call backs that have been asking you to come and sing again." The Principle smiled ever so softly, "And if you ever have that one with me, Luka. I'll have to suspend you not only from school, but your President duties." The Principle stated with a stern tone, "Now, go home."

Luka bowed her head, and walked out of the office and headed home. Luka kept thinking about her tone with the Principle. And having to give a tour of the school to Miku. She was actually only thinking about Miku. Surely, Rin and Len were important, but Miku...Always got Luka's heart pounding, her voice was just so amazing. Luka felt her phone buzz, she looked down,

To: Luka
From Gumi:
"Luka, we sooo need to talk! Text me, k?"

Luka sighed, then responded,

To: Gumi
From Luka:
"And what do we need to talk about?"

From Gumi:
"Well, remember how I said that..Only those three are coming to the school?!"

To Gumi:
"Uh, yeah."

From Gumi:
"Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll"

From Gumi:
"Sorry, my phone sort of got stuck on the L. Not the point, there might be a chance, Kaito will be there to, as well, as Meiko!"

Luka's eyes shot wide as she saw the name Meiko, "Oh shit..." Luka whispered,

To: Gumi
From Luka:
"Gumi, huh? Well, alright. No wonder the Principle is allowing me to go home after giving them a tour."

From Gumi:
"WHOA! The Principle is letting you go home?! Right on! Well, got homework. Later, Luka!"

"My life is sooo boring..." Luka whispered, as she pouted, "I haven't seen Meiko...In what seems like forever." Luka whispered to herself, she walked into her small apartment. She took off her clothes, and immediately got into the shower. Feeling the hot water flow down her petite frame, as she took in a deep breath. Letting the steam clear out what seemed her lungs that were filled with depressing sorrow. The water slowly ran down her rather large breasts, and fell quietly around her feet. She lathered her body up with soap. She sighed, as she walked out of the shower, and dried off. She walked towards her closet and got her work clothes out, "Another long, dull night." Luka stated, as she walked out of her apartment and towards her car, another night that would be filled with only one thing; boring people talking about their boring lives.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 3:54 AM Last edited by Yazoo : 17th Mar 2013 at 4:29 AM.
Default Tour Please!
Luka woke up from what seemed a hangover, her head was pounding. Her night wasn't the best. She had the worse tables. People were rude, and now, she was suffering from all the rude tones that she had received. But something sparked, "I get to see my idol!" Luka immediately, stood, then grabbed her head, "To fast...To fast." She whispered, as she walked towards her closet and picked out the best looking clothes, alright, Luka picked out her uniform. She sighed, "They really need to change this stuff." Luka whispered, as she turned on her phone, and saw three missed calls, she dialed the Voicemail number and listened,

"Is this Megurine Luka? I just wanted to see if you wanted to take that call back. If not, I'll look for someone new. We need to know, soon. Because there are plenty of people that would want this spot. So, give me a call back. Thanks."

Luka arched her brow, "Thanks for leaving a number...Or even telling me who you are." Luka shook her head, as she checked her next message,

"KYAAA! MIKU IS COMING TO OUR SCHOOL! AND SOOO IS LIKE ALL THE PEOPLE...Well...NO YES! ALL OF THEM! I AM SOOO HAPPY I DIDN'T GET ANY SLEEP!"

"Gumi...Gumi..." Luka shook her head, as she listened to following message, in which almost stopped her from breathing,

"Alright, its me again. I forgot to leave everything. This is the President of Crypton. And I was wondering if you were interested in the call back. Give me a call today, or I'll believe that you are not wanting to, and I'll give the spot to someone else."

Luka's eyes were wide, as she shook off the call. She needed to get ready, "This...This has to be a joke." Luka whispered, as she walked out of her apartment after getting ready. Once at school, people were freaking out. Luka saw all of the cameras being flashed towards; Miku, Rin, Len, Kaito and Meiko. Luka's jaw dropped as she saw the beautiful girl that she had a crush on,

"Oh My God! They are actually here. I guess the spotlight is off you now." Gumi playfully nudged Luka, "Luka..What's the matter?" Gumi asked, as she looked towards her friend, "Luka..." Gumi shook her softly, "Luka...Are you in there?" Gumi asked,

"I..I can't do this." Luka ran towards the bathroom, and she was instantly followed by Gumi, "I can't do this!" Luka stated aloud, "I just blew off the biggest thing in the world, because I am stuck here..." Luka whispered, usually she was calm and collected, but right now? Not so much. Luka was the verge of breaking down, when she heard Gumi's voice,

"Luka..What's going on?" Gumi asked, now concerned for her friend,

"Remember when I told you I had a call back?" Luka asked, but never gave Gumi a chance to reply, "It was the President of Crypton. I was in a random studio. They wouldn't even tell me who the hell I was auditioning for. They just kept saying, 'Sing, because you'll be picked up by a huge company.' So, I continued to sing. Not realizing that it would be with Crypton. So, I lost my chance." Luka whispered, as she exited the stall, "But hey, I get to be around my idol." Luka whispered, in a faded tone.

Gumi lowered her eyes, "I wish I knew what to do." Gumi whispered, as she took Luka's hand into her own, "Let us go greet our new guests." Gumi stated in a rather uplifting voice. "Oh, its Friday. No school tomorrow. I am taking you out." Gumi stated with a warm smile,

Luka and Gumi separated from each other, Luka left Gumi as she walked towards the five. She bowed her head towards the stars, "Welcome, my name is..." And this is where Luka began to stutter as her eyes made contact with Miku's, "M..M..Er...Ahem. My name is Megurine Luka." Luka finally managed to get out. Her heart was pounding so hard, that she could feel the beat against her ears, "Follow me...E..Er..I'll be giving you the tour of our school." Luka whispered, as she began to walk away,

"Do you not wish to know our names?" Meiko asked, "After all, you and I have a past." Meiko stated as she walked past the other Vocaloids, and hugged Luka, "Luka, how have you been?" Meiko asked with a soft smile,

"Well, good. And I can see you are doing amazing." Luka stated as she looked at her long time friend,

"Well, I guess you can say that. It has its up and downs. But enough of my 'wonderful' career." Meiko stated, "I'm Meiko." Meiko extended her hand, as she began to laugh,

"Nice to meet you, Meiko." Luka laughed with Meiko, but stumbled to grasp time or even air when Miku walked towards her,

"I'm Hatsune Miku." Miku extended her hand, as she finally let her eyes fix on Luka's, Miku's eyes couldn't look away, her hand slowly fell to her side. She couldn't take her eyes of the pink haired beauty.

"And I'm Len! And this is my twin Rin!" Len stated in a rather upbeat tone,

"Thanks, I'm Rin." Rin smiled softly,

And there was that voice that seemed cool and collected, "I'm Kaito." He stated,

"I know wh..Wh...Who you are." Luka whispered, as she began to walk away,

"Still the same, Luka I remembered from forever ago." Meiko had probably the cheesiest smile on her features, "So, where to miss Luka?" Meiko teased her,

"First, the front office you need a schedule." Luka stated, she ended up giving the full tour, once she was done, she headed towards her locker. Luka had saw that each of them got to their classes just on time. Luka sighed ever so softly, "I..I must have sounded like a fool." Luka thought, as she shut her locker and began to walk out, but was stopped by the Principle,

"Megurine Luka, can I talk to you for a moment?" He asked,

"Sure." Luka replied,

"You did a very good job today. Kept your composure." He stated with a smile, "I just wanted to say thanks. Now go home, and relax." He said with a smile, and left Luka,

"...Not sure what to think about that." As Luka turned around, she ran right into her idol, Miku, "Oh god, I am so sorry." She whispered, as she bent down to help with the teal hair girl's books, Luka's hand touched Miku's, and soon their eyes made contact, "Oh..My god..I am sorry, Miku. Please forgive me." Luka whispered, as she heard a giggle from the Diva,

"Its okay." Miku stated with a warm smile, she had her books in her arms, and headed towards her locker,

"Wait...Shouldn't be in class?" Luka asked,

"No, I get out early." Miku stated with a warm tone, there was something about Luka that just made her heart flutter, "Have a good day, Luka." Miku whispered, and left Luka standing there,

Luka sighed, as she headed home. She knew she needed to call the male from earlier, and she finally got the courage to do so, "Hello, I am looking for the President of Crypton." Luka whispered into the phone,

"Hello, this is Matsumoto. Can I help you?"

"Yes...This Megurine Luka...I was calling..." Luka was cut off,

"Ah, I had thought you never got my call. Look, I'm going to cut to the chase. Do you want to meet at the studio for the call back? If not, I'll..." Now he was cut off,

"I would love to come to the studio! Its just...I have a very busy schedule. And I need to figure what I can cut out, and what I can keep." Luka replied,

"Megu...Can I just call you, Luka?" he asked,

"Yes, that is fine." Luka responded,

"Luka, I need someone that can come to the studio after school everyday. And I need the person to be reliable." He stated, "However, this one time. Tell me what day is good for you."

"Uhm...Tuesdays." Luka replied, she heard a long pause,

"Next Tuesday good?" He asked,

"YES!...I, er...Mean yes, that is fine." Luka replied,

"I'll see you next Tuesday at eleven in the morning." He stated,

"Wait...I am in school then." Luka replied,

"That is the only time I have." He whispered,

"Alright..I get out of the class early. And I'll be there." Luka stated,

"Then see you, next Tuesday. Thank you for calling me back." The male stated, then hung up the phone

Luka just looked at her phone when the call was done, "Shit...What the hell am I going to do? I..." Luka sighed, "I need to give up this childish fantasy." Luka mustered, as she walked to her sofa and laid down, she just couldn't believe that there could be chance that she could be a Vocaloid, but she also knew, that this was a once in a life time opportunity. Luka took in the air that was in her apartment, and released slowly, "I...UGH!" Luka wanted to think about something else, and what did she begin to think about? Miku. A smile rose to her lips, as she now just laid there, and began to think on how she would try and pull this off.

~~~~~Later That Night~~~~~

"So, did you ever call that guy back?" Gumi asked, as she looked towards Luka,

"Yeah, but he wants me to be there at eleven in the morning!" Luka yelled over the blaring music,

"WAIT! That is during school hours! How in the hell are you going to managed that?! And don't you have to work Monday night?!" Gumi asked, now mimicking Luka's scream over the music,

"Sh...Shit." Luka thought, "What the hell am I going to do?!" Luka was trying to come up with an excuse on why she would be missing school. Or at least that period. "What can I do?!" Luka asked,

"One thing. Just go! You need this! This is your huge shot! And just think, soon people will be screaming your name!" Gumi giggled, with her scream, "And who knows you might be able to get with Miku." Gumi stated, and as she said that, Gumi saw Miku right behind Luka, "Oh...Shit." Gumi lipped, as she gestured Luka that she should turn around,

"What?" Luka asked, as she slowly turned around, she the teal hair girl now right in front of her, "H..Hi." Luka now stammered on her own words,

"Hi." Miku stated with a smile, and a giggle. "Thank you, Luka-chan." Miku stated,

"For what?" Luka asked with an arch of her brow,

"For showing me around. And for what its worth...You did a good job. A lot of people stammer worse than you." Miku smiled, then walked away to go dance with Kaito,

"O..Or my chance is shot out the window..." Luka muttered, "I want to go home..." Luka stated as she began to walk towards the door, she felt a light tug against her upper arm, "What the hell is your problem, Gumi!?" Luka asked as she turned around and once again saw Miku, she felt as if she was choking on the gulp that took ahold of her throat,

"Dance with me." Miku stated, as she led Luka back to the dance floor, they began to dance together. Miku could feel her heart wanting to explode, not from the music. But from the very sight of Luka, of whom was right in front of her. Miku took Luka's hand slowly into her own, and continued to dance with Luka only to bring her closer of course.

Luka looked towards Gumi, and she saw her thumbs go upward, as she continued to dance. Gumi was happy that Luka was able to dance with Miku, though she knew Luka would never spill the beans that she was actually a lesbian. Though she did remember Luka dating guys before, but Gumi now realized how dangerous this could become. Gumi ran over towards Luka and Miku, "Gomen ne. Luka will you dance with me?" Gumi asked, she looked towards Miku who now looked like jealousy had taken over, Gumi took Luka's arm, and dragged her the other way, and began to dance with Luka,

"What the hell is your problem?" Luka asked,

"So, I had a revelation. You are soooo gay!" Gumi stated, "And not what it meant back in the day, where it meant happy. Luka! You are a fucking lesbian! And what would happen if Miku finds out?!" Gumi watched Luka stop dancing, "And you know I stole you for a dance." Gumi stated, as she saw something in Luka that she had never seen before, a twinkle that now ran down her cheeks, "Luka-sama..." Gumi went to grab Luka's hand, but Luka walked away, then sped up and literally ran out of the building, "Oh...This is bad." Gumi stated, as she began to run after her, but she of course, was caught by Miku,

"What is wrong with, Luka?" Miku asked,

"Oh, you know how us girls are. We get that wonderful gift from Mother Nature. And sometimes our hormones get to the point, its unfair, and we cry. It could be cramps too. I am going to check up on her." Gumi began to walk away, when she felt another grab of the same girl,

"Is Luka going to be okay?" Miku asked,

"Oh, yeah. You know it." Gumi stated, then pulled herself free, as she exited the building, she began to scream, "LUKA! LUKA!" Gumi began to walk around the parking lot, "Whose bright idea was it to come to a club on a Friday night, anyway?" Gumi asked herself in the still of the night, "Luka! LUKA! Come out, come out, where ever you are..." Gumi finally heard sniffling, "Luka..." Gumi knelt down next to her now crying friend,

"You are right, Gumi. Why would I even think that a girl like Miku would even look at a girl like? Am I that naive?" Luka asked,

"Well, I am not sure how to answer that. If I am honest, you are a little naive. But in a good way. Look, you never know." Gumi was cut off,

"I want to go home. I am sorry. Thank you, Gumi for the night out." Luka stood, and dusted of her pants, and walked away. Her arms were crossed over her stomach. She rather walk home, not caring about the dangers that lurked on the streets, she needed the air anyway. She didn't want to stop, even when she heard someone screaming her name, "The iciness of the cold night, feels good against the odds of the night had to bring." Luka thought to herself, as she continued to walk home. She continued to hear someone screaming her name, but instead of looking back or even stopping. She continued to walk.

Miku finally stopped running after Luka, "L...Luka." She whispered breathlessly, as she lowered her head, and walked back towards the club, she looked back, then walked into the club.

Luka took in a deep breath as she walked into her apartment. She literally slammed the door, and walked to her room, and face planted into the comfort of her bed. And fell asleep.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 11:17 PM
Default Tuesday? Yeah, I Don't Think I Can Come In
"Sunday night..." Luka whispered, as she walked back to her apartment. She hated working on the weekends but who was going to pay the rent? Pay the bills? And pay for food? Luka sighed softly, as she went to her door, she noticed that the hinges showed that the door was ajar, "What the..." Luka whispered, as she went into her purse and grabbed her pepper spray, "Hello..." Luka called out into the dark apartment, but as she walked around the corner, she saw a light coming from her refrigerator ajar, "Who is there?" She asked before flipping on the light switch, "MIKI!" Luka screamed, as she saw the girl pull away from the fridge slightly, "What the hell are you...Wait. How did you even get in here?" Luka asked,

Miki giggled softly, "Well, for starters, its nice to see you too, Luka-chan. And I just told your doorman, I was your cousin, and I had seemed to have lost my key. And he let me in. And by the way, you are out of cherries." Miki smiled ever so cutely, "So, how is Luka-chan?" Miki asked,

"For starters, I almost had a heart attack. Second, I am good. Miki, what the hell are you doing here?" Luka asked,

"Well, I came to see you, duh. Besides, I feel as if you haven't missed me. I am soooo sad now." Miki pouted softly, then walked to the sofa with a huge bowl of cherries. She sat down, and took a cherry off the stem and began to eat away,

"Look, Miki, I am glad that you are here, really. But I almost sprayed pepper spray in your eyes." Luka stated as she walked to the chair that was diagonal from the sofa, "Miki, seriously, what are you doing here?" Luka asked, with a brow arcing slowly,

"Wellll, I sort of ran away. I was just getting bugged by the old man. And the old lady didn't make things any better." Miki shrugged, as she rested the bowl against the table, "So..."

"You thought you could come here, and escape from all your troubles. Miki..." Luka was cut off,

"Luka, you know I hardly ask for anything, please let me stay. I'll do anything." Miki stated, she watched Luka's features change drastically, "Uh...Luka."

"Fine you can stay. However, you'll be going to the same school as myself. And you'll be the Vice President of the Student Council. I have things to do this week. And I am getting worn down with all of the damn duties. But if you don't want to, you'll have to pack your...Er...Bag, and leave." Luka stated, then heard a soft whine, "Fine, you'll be going to the same school. I'll figure out what to do from there." Luka felt herself fall back in her chair, "kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

"Sorry!" Miki got up immediately from pouncing on Luka, "B...Wait...Will I get in trouble for staying here?" Miki asked,

"I'll just tell them you are my cousin, isn't that how you got in?" Luka asked, with a soft chuckle, "By the way, we have five stars coming to the school now. Mik..." Luka didn't get out the rest,

"I KNOW! That is another reason I came!" Miki stated, with a huge gleam in her eyes,

"Your parents weren't being rude, were they? You just wanted to come to the school that had the Vocaloids here, am I right?" Luka asked with her brow arched,

"Y..Yeah." Miki responded as she walked to the empty room, and began to unpack,

"Just make yourself comfortable..." Luka thought as she had a roll of her eyes, then leaned in the chair sighed ever so softly, Luka didn't want the night to get any worse, and how can a night get worse? When people don't shut up, and they send texts randomly, and then the phone is blown up with random texts,

To Luka:
From Gumi:

"THIS IS SO AWESOME!"

To Gumi:
From Luka:

"What's awesome?"

To Luka:
From Gumi:

"Well, for starters you will be meeting up with Crypton's President in two days! And ya know...Like Miku and them are going to our school!"

To Gumi:
From Luka:

"I am not sure if I can go. I need a Vice President to take on the other duties. And seeing no one is stepping up to the plate to play ball here. I am stuck going to every damn club and making sure everything is going good. Screw my future, right?"

To Luka:
From Gumi:

":-(
Don't be like that! You will get your chance!"

To Gumi:
From Luka:

"Rightttt. Look, I am going to go to bed. I need to be at school early."

Just when Luka was getting set for bed, she got some random text from some random person, and now she was getting pretty pissed off.

To Luka:
From Unknown Number:

"Hey Luka-san!"

To Unknown Number:
From Luka:

"Who the hell is this?"

To Luka:
From Unknown Number:

"Its Hatsune Miku! I got your number from Gumi. You are not mad, are you? I was worried from the other night."

Luka rolled her eyes, and turned off her phone, "Awesome prank, Gumi. Awesome. Make my life a living hell there." Luka thought as she laid down in her bed, and eventually fell asleep. She needed to get her mind off of the so called 'prank' text. And she would come to realization that sometimes, texts can be actually from the real deal

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miku looked at her phone, and waited about an hour, "Did I text the wrong number? No....They would have told me." Miku thought as she looked around her rather large penthouse, and felt nothing but the coldness of the floor that her feet were currently sitting on, she decided to call Luka, and talk to her, however when she called she ended up hearing;

"HI! You have reached Megurine Luka! I am sorry I can't come to the phone. So, leave me a message, k? Thanks!"

Miku heard the loud beep and sighed, "Luka-sama. Its Miku. Hatsune Miku. I am sorry if I had offended you in anyway...I...I just wanted...To uhm...I just wanted to know that you were...Er...Okay from the other night. Bye..." Miku hung up the phone, and slowly laid down and went to sleep, or at least tried to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shit Tuesday Already?!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luka looked at her calender, then the time, "SHIT!" She yelled, and made Miki fall out of bed, Luka heard the thud but paid no heed towards the noise, she was now running around the apartment like a chicken with their head cut off, she ran into Miki's room, "Wake...Oh. Your awake, good. Now get ready for school!" Luka exclaimed as she ran towards the bathroom, she literally jumped into the water that wasn't even hot, "AHHHH!" She screamed, as she hurried through the showering process. "God, I can't believe I am fucking late!" Luka stated beneath her breath, even though there was still about forty-five minutes till school started, she was usually done with her shower, done eating breakfast and had brushed her teeth, not today. In fact, she was rushing when she didn't need too.

Luka ran out of the bathroom, and saw Miki slowly walking towards the kitchen, "Pick up the pace, kid!" Luka stated,

Miki whimpered, "Luka, chill, okay? You'll do fine." Miki stated, she looked towards her 'cousins' features, "Luka..." Miki whispered,

"I..I'll do fine at what?" Luka asked, completely forgetting that today she was going to try out, for something that she even didn't know what she was trying out for,

"Hello...Luka are you in there?! Its your big day. Audition day! At Crypton. And I thought I was forgetful." Miki rolled her eyes, and immediately grabbed a small bowl of cherries, "Are you hungry..." Miki turned and saw Luka wasn't there, "Okay...Awkward." Miki whispered, after she had finished her cherries, she walked towards the bathroom, as she opened the door she saw Luka hunched over, crying, "Luka!" Miki ran to her aide, "What's wrong?!" Miki asked,

"I..I can't go! I have the damn clubs to go to. They just sprang it on me. They said Tuesdays were my day off! This is bullshit!" Luka exclaimed,

"Wait...I thought the audition was at eleven...Did he change it?" Miki asked, as she now had Luka crying into her,

"No. The school changed when I needed to see the clubs. I was to speak to everyone in the clubs. But now...Its just the presidents of each club." Luka whispered against her 'cousin's' shirt, "I...I.." Luka was cut off,

"I'll do it. I'll take on the duty for the day. Just tell me what I need to do." Miki stated with a soft tone in her voice,

"R..Rea...Really?" Luka pulled away, her hues were a little blood shot from the tears that have now stained her cheeks, she watched Miki nod her head fast,

"But...You know I need to take a shower." Miki stated with a soft giggled, Miki released Luka and got up, "Now, shoo." Miki stated as she got undressed and got into the shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time had to seem past so fast. Luka could feel her heart beat, and feel her hands shake violently. Luka began to stand until the teacher pointed that she needed to sit down, Luka looked confused,

"Alright class, put your books away. And pencils out. Exam time." The teacher stated, she looked around the class, and saw how anxious Luka was, "Megurine Luka. Time for an exam, get your head on right." She stated, she walked through the class, and put the exams down on the desks, "Good luck class."

Luka tried to concentrate on the exam, but as her hues looked up to the clock, she saw eleven had passed rather fast. Luka slammed her head down on the desk. "D..Dam..Dammit." She thought, "There goes my huge shot out the window..." Luka mustered, she felt her heart shattered like glass within her body. She felt pain, and a lot of what seemed everything was going down the drain, before she could even pass the test up, she stood, and walked her test to the teacher, "Thanks." Luka stated in a very cold tone, and walked out of the classroom. Luka saw Meiko run towards her,

"How did it go?!" Meiko asked with a too happy of a tone, but when she saw Luka's features, that tone became one with concern, "Luka..."

"It went great. Because I didn't go. My teacher sprang a damn test on us. Now, I lost my chance." Luka sighed, and began her head against her locker, with a sigh, "Besides...He would have never chosen me anyway..." Luka whispered, as she saw felt her phone vibrate, "Oh...Look. Its him." Luka went to answer the phone, and instead of her answering, Meiko did,

"Matsumoto-san. Its Meiko."

"Meiko? Why are you answering, Luka's phone? Is she around?" He asked,

"She is standing next to me. And she is pretty upset." Meiko replied,

"She should be. She had her chance and now she lost it." Matsumoto stated,

"Sir...I know she has let you down. I know if I was in your position, I would be pissed off too. But Luka is to good to let go. Believe me. I've heard her sing. And its like an Angel singing."

"An angle, huh?" He asked,

"Yes sir! I promise you, she is that amazing! I'll bring her, myself." Meiko stated,

"Today at four. Last chance, Meiko. I am serious. Her last chance." Matsumoto stated, before hanging up the phone.

Meiko threw Luka's phone up in the air, and she watched Luka catch the phone, "You got one more chance at four today. I am taking you." Meiko winked, "Time will go slow from here on, just letting you know." Meiko stated with a smile,

"An angel?! WHY...Ahem, why would you say that?!" Luka asked, as her hues searched in the hues of her friend's, "Why..."

"Because you do sound like an angel. And besides, if you want to impress, Miku. You better go. Instead of being a damn coward and hiding in the dark. Ciao baby." Mieko laughed as she walked away.

Time surely did go really slow. And when four came around, Luka stood in front of the doors of Crypton, she felt so very sick to her stomach. But she needed to get this done and over with.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 12:11 AM
Default And The Crowd Screams A New Name: LUKA!
Luka and Meiko walked in, "Nervous?" Meiko asked as she looked over towards her friend, with an eerie smile,

"No. I just feel like throwing up, because my eggo is preggo! Yes, I am nervous!" Luka stated as she heard her friend giggle, "What is so funny?" Luka asked,

"Oh, nothing. Besides you are lucky. Miku is not in the office today. You and I are though. So I get to give you a tour. How fun is that going to be?" Meiko asked with a cheerful tone, and a weird creepy smile,

"Yeah...If you didn't look like you were from some horror movie, leading me into my death. I would say it would be fun. But the way you look, scares the shit out of me." Luka chuckled, as she nudged Meiko. She saw the elevator, "Alright...I so can't do this." Luka went to turn, but Meiko grabbed her arm hard,

"I...YOU promised that you would do this! Now, grow a pair, and get your panties out of a wad, and get your ass in there, and sing." Meiko stated, and immediately bowed her head, as she saw Matsumoto walk out,

"Ah you must be, Megurine Luka." He smiled softly, "More beautiful than I thought." Matsumoto stated, as he chuckled, "Alright, let us go." He walked with Luka towards the booth, "All I need is for you to sing. It could be a song you wrote. I don't care." He stated with a soft and warm smile.

Luka slowly walked into the booth, her heart began to beat so hard, she thought her heart would drown out her words. Nonetheless, she began to sing. First, in Japanese, and by a small mistake, she began to sing in English. Then immediately caught herself, and began to once again sing in Japanese. Surely, she was nervous, she was stuttering a little bit in the song, but managed to get through the song, before she heard Matsumoto's voice, "Coming sir..." Luka whispered, as she walked into his office,

"Meiko was right. You sing like an angel. And...Is your pink hair natural?" He joked with her. "Alright, Luka. I like your voice. And the fact you can sing in Japanese and English, makes me want you more. Here is the deal though. I know you work. You need to quit..."

"Quit, sir? I can't do that...That job..." Luka was cut off,

"I was going to say before you cut me off. You need to quit because you need to be one hundred percent dedicated to your new job." He smiled,

"My..My new job?" Luka asked,

"Yes, you are now a Vocaloid." He said with a smile, he watched Luka and how she literally shut down, "Luka, Megurine Luka. Are you there?" He asked, as he watched Luka jolt back to reality, "So, your starting salary is ten million." He said with a warm smile, "Now, here comes the biggest question. When can you start?" He asked,

"Uh..Er...Wel...Well.." Luka couldn't find the words, "Wh..What about S..St..." She managed to get those words out,

"Student Council? Seeing it has you so busy. You need to drop that as well. You got to be free. Because you need to practice, and make some albums. Megurine Luka, I am going to cut to the chase, here. People would die for your spot in Vocaloid. And would die to work with Miku, Rin, Len, Kaito, and Meiko. And I can see you and Meiko have a relationship. So, with that said. There are certain sacrifices that you will have to make." Matsumoto stated, "So, again, when can you start?" He asked,

"Now." Luka replied, "I can start now." Lukae stated, with a soft smile. She now saw the contract before her, and the pen. She saw where she needed to sign. Her heart was screaming, her hand was even beyond shaky. "Whew...Sorry." Luka stated, before signing the contract,

"Welcome to Crypton, Megurine Luka. Now, we will need to make a song that will get you out there." Matsumoto stated and walked out of the office with Luka, "However, before you and I get started, you need a tour...Now where is Meiko?" Matsumoto began to look around, "Meiko?" He walked towards the receptionist, "Where is Meiko?" He asked,

"She stepped out sir. But Miku is here to see you." She stated with a smile,

"Ah, Miku can show you around." Matsumoto stated as he walked towards Miku, "Miku, I would like you to meet..." Matsumoto began he turned around to see Luka looking at all the records, "Luka." Matsumoto began, he now watched Luka turn around, then saw how Miku looked at Luka and how Luka looked at Miku, "Hmm, you two can share a room. We are a little over crowded right now." Matsumoto, "Miku, give our new Vocaloid a tour, please." Matsumoto smiled, "Welcome once again to Crypton." Matsumoto left the two girls alone,

Nor Miku or Luka really spoke, they just stared at each other, making the receptionist a little uneasy. "Oh..Oh yes. Follow me." Miku whispered, she took Luka's hand into her own, and began to show her around Crypton. Miku found Luka insanely attractive. And she didn't know why, but she did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Luka saw Miki standing over her bed, "HOLY SHIT!" Luka screamed, and immediately heard Miki giggling, "Wh..What is it?" Luka asked, as she slowly sat up. "Miki...Your silence is scaring me." Luka stated,

"Get up." Miki took Luka's hand and literally dragged her into the living room, and turned on the radio, "Listen." Miki gleamed,

"And now a new song from Megurine Luka. Luka Luka Night Fever" The radio announcer spoke, and began to play, Luka literally fainted, and Miki of course giggled. She now got the star to rise from the floor and walked into the bathroom and threw her into the tub and turned on the cold water, Luka screamed, and Miki once again giggled,

Luka slowly stood, "You are so evil." Luka laughed, as she pushed Miki out of the bathroom, and got ready for school. Luka wasn't really eager to go to school. She knew that people really didn't listen to the radio at this time of the morning, people were usually getting ready for school. Well...She had hoped that this was true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luka walked into the school, and heard everyone cheering. They now wanted her autograph. Luka was stunned, just completely awed to the fact people wanted HER autograph. She was actually enjoying herself. She looked around, and saw even her friends cheering. "Uh...Thank you?" Luka stated in a questioning tone. As she walked around the school,

"Well, congratulations!" Gumi stated in a very excited tone, "How does it feel like to be in the in crowd?" Gumi was now nudging her, "And you get to be alone with Miku, even better." Gumi winked, then whined when she felt a sharp pain against her arm where she got hit from Luka,

"Luka, I am so happy for you! I knew you could do it! Are you sharing a room with Miku?" Meiko asked, and watched Luka nod in what seemed like she was in a trance, soon they both watched her walk away to talk to Miku,

"You are not upset...That I am going to be in the same room as you, are you?" Luka asked with concern in her tone, and her eyes, "Mi...Miku." Luka whispered, she watched Miku turn and began to walk away, "Miku!" Luka ran after her, and grabbed her arm, "Are you mad at me?" Luka asked, as she searched Miku's eyes for an answer,

"No." Miku simply replied and pulled away and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few days of being at Crypton, Luka got really close to Rin, Len, Kaito, and not to mention Meiko. But they were already close. But her and Miku, they seemed a little to close for comfort, to others. Things seemed as if they were, attached at the hip.

Luka was chuckling towards Miku's comments about the song she had just sang, "You really think it was that bad?" Luka asked with an arc of her brow, "I doubt someone with your amazing voice, could be bad." Luka's eyes widen, then she shrugged off what she had said, until she saw Miku blushing, "Aww, and she is even more amazing when she blushes." Luka thought, and made sure she stopped before just blurting the words out,

"Kyaaa! I am glad you are at Crypton! I am glad that he picked you!" Miku stated, "It makes me happy!" Miku squealed,

"Alright, well, when I started here, you seemed a little cold towards me." Luka stated, as she shook her head, Luka's head turned towards the door when she heard a knock, "Come in." Luka stated as she watched the door open she saw Matsumoto, "Oh, Matsumoto-san." Luka went to bow,

"No, need for that." He shut the door behind him, "I have an idea to run past you both." He stated with a smile, "There is a song that we want you two to sing. Your first duet. And I think it'll be amazing. The song...Well, we haven't came up with lyrics nor the name. We were you two could work on it together." He looked at the two girls,

"Well..What is the song about, Matsumoto-san?" Miku asked, Luka couldn't help but smile when the teal hair girl spoke, her voice was such a sweet melody against her ears,

"It is about a Forbidden Love between two women. So, are you two into the idea? I mean, well, you would have to be comfortable with homosexuality." He stated,

"I am good with it." Luka and Miku stated in sync.

"Good. Now, you two can go about it anyway you want. But...People, as in the people that are behind the idea of this song, want you two look like you are little more than friends. I know..Its weird. But, hey whatever gives you two inspiration of the song." He smiled, "I'll let you two get to work. Thank you." He stated before walking out the door,

Luka's eyes were has hugs as a deer in headlights, "B...Be...Be together with Miku..." Luka thought as she looked over towards Miku, "...I...Er...So...U..Er...So when...Should we start?" Luka finally asked, as she saw Miku stand,

"Well, I don't know. Should we start with a date?" Miku asked, as she was now in front of Luka, Miku smiled as her beautiful hues connected with that of Luka's, "Or do we just say; 'Hey! Look at us! We are dating!' and just go with it. And hold hands...." Before Miku could say anything else,

"M..Ma..Mayb..Maybe a date?" Luka asked, as her cheeks began to heat up, Luka softly sighed, "Look, Miku...We could just pretend. When out in public we can hold hands. And thats it. We could even look like we are kissing. But not really." Luka smirked, "I think..." Now Luka was cut off,

"No. I like the date idea better." Miku stated, as she smiled warmly. "When and where?" Miku asked,

"U...Tomorrow? An...And...The...Uh...Theatre?" Luka asked, then felt the warmth of Miku's hand holding her own, in which made her go as red as a tomato,

"Its a date then." Miku stated with a soft smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By two weeks later, Miku and Luka had gone on three dates. No kissing, just hand holding. Luka wasn't complaining, but she really wanted to kiss, Miku. Would tonight be good? They were once again going to the Theatre. Her heart was pounding on this date, she was going to make her move, "Wait! Luka...Remember pretend. PRETEND! AIR KISS!" Luka's thought streamed in her head, "So...Do you want anything?" Luka asked as she scanned over the prices of the food and drinks at the theatre,

"A pop and a thing a popcorn." Miku giggled, then began to think, "When..Will she kiss me..." Miku then sighed, "I will make the move tonight...Wait...I have no clue what I am doing!" She thought, as she felt Luka's hand take her own, their fingers slowly intertwined, their fingers fit so amazingly together, "What movie are we going to see?" Miku asked,

"Uh, let me look. Oh yes. When The Darkness Falls." Luka stated, then watched Miku pout. She loved Miku...In more ways than one, but when she pouted, Luka felt like she could giggle, on how amazingly cute Miku was all the time.

"Another scary movie? I feel like you just want me to jump into your lap..." Miku giggled, and was playfully joking,

"You have no idea." Luka thought, "No. I just like horror movies." She began, "We can..." Now she was cut off,

"I like seeing horror movies with you. You get to hold me." Miku spoke aloud, "Shit." She thought, "I...I mean." Miku had no way of clearing up what she had just said,

"Its okay, Miku...I..I..Er...Like holding you." Luka whispered with a blush written all over face, she walked into the room that was playing the movie that her and Miku were going to see. Her heart was in her throat, "I have to make my move tonight." Luka thought, the scary parts were right out at the beginning of the movie, Luka felt Miku clutch onto her arm, "Miku..." Luka whispered, she saw Miku's face turn,

"Yes, Luka-sama." Miku whispered, the gap was now slowly fading away, as they now were both leaning in, "Luka...Just kiss me." Miku thought, and instead of leaving that thought in her head, she managed to make the thought slip, "I..." Miku was cut off, as she felt Luka's lips against her own.

Luka kept the kiss lingering, before slowly pulling away. But when the movie showed a flash of lightning, something sparked in her, she leaned back in and kissed Miku once again. She felt her body increase in heat, as she slowly parted Miku's lips apart with her tongue. Luka's tongue began to explore Miku's mouth, and soon their tongues were fighting against each other, Luka moaned ever so softly, as she felt Miku's hands slink slowly within her hair. Luka slowly let her eyes shoot wide, she slowly pulled away, "I am so sorry, Miku. I..." She was cut off as Miku pulled her back into the heated kiss that was stopped because of Luka's apology. Soon, they broke apart, lust was filling in the eyes of Luka, the same could be said of Miku's.

"I..I am sorry..." Miku stated, "I.." She felt a soft peck against her lips, she slowly leaned against Miku's shoulder, as she slipped her hand into Luka's hand and let their fingers lace together, she knew that she wasn't pretending anymore, only Luka made her feel this amazing.

But as we all know. What goes up can surely fall back down.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 3:50 AM
Default Dreams Come True...Well...So Do Nightmares
Luka and Miku left the theatre, people were awwing at the couple. But deep down Miku and Luka tried to think that their affection wasn't really real, but pretend. But to Luka, this 'pretending', was taking a toll on her. Her heart, and the heat that was growing within her, making her hungry for more with Miku, but she didn't want to take the most prized gift in anyone's life, and that was Miku's Virginity. Luka saw that they were nearing Miku's penthouse, "You have one big ass place." Luka whispered, as she rubbed Miku's hand with her thumb, "Stop, Luka. Just stop. Leave her at the door, and do not go in." Luka's thoughts were thrashing against the door of her heart.

"Yes..I know. I just wish for once, I could live in, well, ya know somewhere much more smaller." Miku replied, as she walked to her door, "Do you want to come in?" Miku asked as she bit down on her bottom lip, then let her eyes connect with Luka's,

"I..I..Ahem..I er...I would love to..But uhm...We..Er.." Luka was now rubbing the back of her neck, "Have school tomorrow..." Luka whispered, as she leaned in and kissed Miku softly on her lips, "See you tomorrow..." Luka mustered, as she went to walk away, she felt Miku's hand grab hers, "Miku..." Luka was cut off, as she felt Miku's lips back on her own, their tongues immediately engaged in a fiery dance, Luka slowly pulled away, "I love you." She thought, instead she said, "See you tomorrow." Luka leaned in and then kissed Miku's forehead, and walked away. "Good job, Luka. Keep it this way." Luka thought and headed for the stairs.

Miku sighed as she watched Luka walk away, "Why do I want more with her?" She asked herself, "W...Why do I feel this way...Why do I feel this pain in my heart, not when she is gone, but when she is around me...Is this love?" Miku thought, as she walked into her apartment, and immediately went to bed.

Luka had went to school early, she needed to drop the duties of being Student Council President, but she couldn't. So, she continued building up her stress. Her head was now begging against her locker,

"That is one way to wake up." Meiko mustered,

"Ugh, I did something bad last night." Luka whispered,

"And that being?" Meiko asked as she leaned her back against the locker that was next to Luka's,

"I...We...Well, Miku and I went on one of those 'pretend' dates. And...Well...The moment happened. Her and I kissed. And it wasn't one of those peck peck kisses. But full on Frenching." Luka mustered,

"Well, its about time! But...Why do you think it was bad, Luka?" Meiko asked as she now she was leaning against the locker on her right side, so she could look at Luka,

"Because she is straight. I am a lesbian. And I sooo took her first kiss. Did I enjoy it? Yes. Did she? I think so. UGH! I don't know what to do. Not to mention, the song we are writing, apparently is having an effect on her and I. Do I like it? Yes...Meiko...I.." Luka was cut off, when she heard Miku's voice,

"Hey, Luka. Meiko." Miku stated as she looked towards the two girls, "I just wanted to say hey to my lover before going to class." Miku stated, as she kept in her role, she leaned up and kissed Luka on the lips, and walked away,

"See...See what I mean?!" Luka asked after the kiss and Miku walked away, "I am sooo in love with her. And its fucking pretend." Luka stated,

"Well, no shit." Gumi managed to get in on the ass end of the conversation, "So, when will you admit your true feelings for that cute teal hair girl? Hmm. I am dying! I want you two together for real. Screw the song, and get together for like good." Gumi stated, "You should just say; 'Hey baby. I love you. Lets do the naughty beneath the sheets.' See, you would not only be charming, but Romantic." Gumi teased,

"Yes, might as well, just go all out. Come on Gumi! Better advice than that." Luka sighed, as she began to walk to her class, "Oh...Wait...I don't have classes today. I gotta run and do everything of my Student Council duties, that way...Well, its done and I can go to practice." Luka stated, as she waved towards both Meiko and Gumi and headed towards where she needed to go,

"Do you think she will ever tell Miku?" Meiko asked,

"Not a chance." Gumi replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miku sat in her normal chair, with Len behind her and Rin to the left of her. Miku sighed one of the happy sighs,

"Someone is happy." Rin whispered,

"I would say so." Len stated,

"Is it bad that I am enjoying my time with Luka?" Miku asked, as she looked towards Rin the turned to look at Len,

"No, not really. But there is someone that has their on you, Miku-san." Len began but then Rin finished,

"Kaito, has been looking at you, and won't stop." Rin chimed in with this huge smile upon her features,

"Really?" Miku asked, as she looked towards the back corner where Kaito sat, she had a faded blush against her cheeks, "Hmmm." Miku began to fantasize how things would be with her being with Kaito. And in a way she blushed, she would be with someone new. But Luka continued to pop up in her mind, but everything was pretend, right? Miku waved towards Kaito.

"See, maybe you should go on a couple dates with Kaito, and see how it feels. Besides isn't everything with you and Luka fake anyway?" Rin asked,

"Yes. But its nice being around her." Miku replied,

"Yeah, but its all fake. Come on, Miku. Be with someone that you don't have to fake with. When the song has been written. It'll be over with you and Luka. And you two can be just friends." Len smiled, "And you can be with someone that can love out of the box." Len almost cheered,

"You both are right. Luka and I are just pretending anyway." Miku whispered, as she once again looked back towards Kaito, something about him did make her heart jitter, but nothing like when she looks at Luka. Her feelings were beyond words. But she felt like Rin and Len were right, she needed to be with someone that her feelings could be out there, instead of hiding her feelings behind the doors. After the bell rang, Miku immediately went to find Luka,

Luka was stuck listening to everyone go on and on and on, what they needed for their clubs. Luka just smiled and listened. She nodded every now and again. But Luka was someone different, she actually cared for others. Even if she was down in the dumps, she would care. And make sure the tears would fade away. Luka slowly stood, "Alright, everything is written down. And I really can't promise anything. I do not want to get your hopes up. I will do everything in my power to get you new chess boards and chess pieces. Thank you for your time." Luka then walked out of the room, and she knew she would keep a promise, even if she didn't make one. She didn't care for the money nor the fame. She cared about helping others. As she walked out of the classroom, she saw Rin and Len, "Hey Rin. Hey Len." Luka stated with a smile,

"Hey, Luka. You have practice tonight, right?" Rin asked,

"Yes, of course. I have to finish another song. And then I will go to Miku's place to finish our song." Luka smiled, just at the very thought of being around Miku,

"Yeah, well, can I ask you something?" Len asked, and he never gave Luka a chance to answer, "Are you pretending to love Miku, or are you really in love with her?" Len asked as his brow began to arch,

Luka lowered her eyes, as she took in a deep breath. She could feel herself rolling a pair of dice. She wanted to think that odds meant she told the truth, evens means she totally lied. But she didn't want to hide herself anymore, "I am in love with her, Len. My feelings are not to be pretended. They are real." Luka mustered,

"Are...You...You know, a lesbian?" Rin asked, as she was being blunt,

"Yes." Luka simply replied, and at the same time she heard Rin and Len say "Cool". Luka chuckled as she began to head to her locker, "I'll see you at the studio." Luka stated, as she got to her locker, she saw Miku standing there, being beautiful as usual, "Hey." Luka stated as she leaned in, but Miku slowly turned, "Miku...Are you..." Luka was cut off,

"This is pretend, right?" Miku asked, as she searched for the answer in Luka's eyes,

"Y...Y...Ah...Y...Ahem..Yes." Luka felt her heart literally shatter, as she looked towards Miku, she knew now, that she regretted the kiss. And was disgusted being around her. Luka, however, tried to show she felt no pain, "So...Am I still coming over?" Luka asked, as she saw Miku nod, "I...Yeah." Luka watched Miku walk away, and she immediately slammed her locker door, and walked away in the other direction. She was now heading for the studio. She just needed to get away, and get some air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After practice, and getting her song practically perfect, she headed towards Miku's apartment, "Always fake. ALWAYS!" Luka thought to herself, "ALWAYS! I am going to be alone for like...Ever." Luka thought as she knocked on the door, she heard a soft 'Come In', and Luka did just that. She saw Miku ran towards her, and hug her tightly, "Remember its fake..." Luka thought as she felt tears dim her eyes. She tried to keep her composure. Luka felt Miku slowly leave her arms, and then she felt Miku kiss her softly. Luka didn't return the kiss, "Shall we started?" Luka asked, as she walked to the sofa,

"Luk..Luka what's wrong?" Miku asked as she looked towards Luka with concern not only in her tone, but on her features,

"Nothing. I just want to get this song done." Luka replied, "Can we start?" Luka asked, as she grabbed a pen, she felt Miku's hand over her own, Luka didn't want to tell Miku that she was head over heels in love with her. She kept her composure, but soon broke down, and kissed Miku hard. She immediately invaded Miku's mouth her tongue, Luka heard a moan escape Miku's mouth. This time desire and lust burned through her entire body, Luka slowly pulled away, "I...I am sorry." Luka whispered, but felt herself getting pulled down,

"Pl...Please Luka...I...I need more...Make love to me." Miku whispered against Luka's ear. Miku immediately felt herself being picked up, "Lu..Luka where are we going?" She asked,

"To your bedroom." Luka replied, as they walked in, Luka felt hot, "Say goodbye to her." Luka thought, "Remember once the song is done the charade is over." More of her thoughts sank deep into mind. But Luka paid no heed to them. Their kiss instantly became hot and heated. Their tongues dancing in a fast fiery dance. Luka began to take off Miku's clothing, her large breasts were pressed up against Miku's bare small breasts,

"Luka...Make love to me. Please." Miku begged, and soon she was tearing away Luka's clothing from her body. She felt Luka push her down on the bed, and soon she was being straddled by the pink hair lady, she felt Luka teasing her hot spot, "Ah...Luka." Miku moaned,

**Censorship**

Both Luka and Miku were spent, as they laid next together. Miku released a soft sigh of content, "Should we write?" Miku asked with a soft giggle, and they began to write all night. And they ended up naming the song Magnet. In which both pictured the song perfect. But soon...One would come crashing down. Poor loveless child.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 4:52 AM
Default Forbidden Happiness
Luka and Miku seemed like the perfect couple, but of course everything was for pretend. One felt as if the feeling was real, and the other was confused. Luka wanted to be official with Miku. Miku on the other hand, wanted to try being with someone else. Someone she could be real with, and not pretend. And surely, everyone knows, what goes up always comes crashing down,

Luka was once again bashing her head against the locker,

"What's going on now?" Meiko asked, knowing that song was done, and Luka and Miku had been working on the video for the song Magnet,

"I, well, when shooting the video. I was sooo out sync with Miku. I stepped on her foot. And in the midst of everything, I think I karate chopped her in the head." Luka replied,

Meiko busted up laughing, "Oh my god, that is too funny." Meiko stated, as she shook her head, "So...Is the pretending over?" Meiko asked,

"Y..Yes." Luka whispered in disappointment,

"Yeah...I am thinking you should go home, Luka. Just go home, and do not turn around." Meiko stated as she saw Kaito and Miku hand in hand, and even kissing. "Go home, Luka." Meiko began to push Luka towards a whole different direction,

"What the hell..." Luka managed to turn around, and her heart just shattered. Everything just shattered. Luka didn't even tell the Principle she was leaving, and her books? Well, they plummeted to the floor. She ran the other way of Kaito and Miku. And when she stopped, she ran into Rin and Len, "Well, it looks like Miku and...Whatever. We weren't together, anyway, RIGHT?!" Luka screamed and pushed her way through them. Her tears blurred her vision. She didn't look back, either.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What was that all about?" Rin asked, she watched her brother shrug, "Oh...Shi..." Rin stopped herself from cussing, "May..Maybe that is why." Rin pointed towards Kaito and Miku. "We...Well, I guess she listened to our advice." Rin mustered,

"Wh...So, is there we ask ourselves, what have we done?" Len asked, and saw Rin nod ever so slowly, the twins just stood there as they saw Miku run towards them,

"I am so happy! Thank you guys, so much. I am glad that you two told me to get with Kaito. He is so nice. And I can be with someone that actually loves me." Miku mustered, but she saw distraught in both the twins eyes,

"Congratulations, Miku." They both said at that the same time. Rin and Len left Miku standing there alone, "Shit...What have we done?" Len asked, then pouted. They had no clue where Luka had gone, and right now...They were utterly concerned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miku was gravely confused, she then skipped towards Meiko, "Guess what?" Miku asked,

"Uh, I can already guess. You and Kaito are an item?" Meiko asked in a sarcastic tone, "I am happy for you. But Miki and I are ditching school." Meiko stated as Miki arrived,

"Ready?" Miki asked, as she rolled her eyes towards Miku,

"Why are you two ditching school? Meiko you have an..." Miku was cut off,

"Because we can, Miku. That is all you need to know. And if you were talking about my image? I can be a badass at times. And I don't care, right now. I just don't care. We are going...To the mall." Meiko lied,

"I want to get new shoes anyway." Miki chimed in, "Bye bye, Miku." Miki stated and with that, both Meiko and Miki left the school. Miki and Meiko was hoping that Miku wouldn't follow, and luckily for them, she didn't. "I am worried." Miki whispered,

"As am I." Meiko stated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luka had gone through at least three boxes of tissues, "Why...I believed...What I felt. Should have listened to my thoughts. I AM SO STUPID!" Luka screamed and threw the empty box of tissues at the wall, "WHAT?!" Luka screamed, as she heard the door slowly creaking open,

"Hey...Luka...Its Miki and Meiko." Miki whispered,

"What the hell do you want?" Luka asked, as she kept her eyes on the floor,

"We are here to make sure you are okay..." Meiko faded as she was cut off,

"Do I look fucking okay?! The girl I love, just pretended my feelings were just...A fucking joke! Well, they aren't I am in love with Hatsune Miku! But fucking forget it. Her and I, never existed, right?! RIGHT?!" Luka's voice rose, "I rather be alone..." Luka mustered, as she kept hues collapsing against the floor,

"I am going to make you something with tuna." Meiko stated,

"Luka..I know it hurts. I know. I've been there. And it sucks. Love sucks at times. But your heart will mend...It will. I promise." Miki whispered,

"Yeah..When?" Luka asked, "Surely...I thought I had a chance. I should have known that chance, was NO chance. Worse part, her and I had sex...." Luka just openly admitted,

"H...Ahem, yeah...That could make things a little worse." Miki whispered, as she began to rub Luka's back, "Maybe..." Miki was cut off,

"Love is a huge joke..." Luka whispered, "Meiko...Is it hard to switch rooms?" Luka asked,

"As in leaving Miku's room? And going to another..." Meiko stated,

"Yes." Luka simply replied, as she brought another tissue to her eyes to try and wipe away the tears that just kept coming down,

"Its really easy actually. Do you want to switch into my room?" Meiko asked, as she walked to Luka with a Tuna Salad.

"I don't care. I just want the hell out of her room. And never go back to the room that her and I have shared since I joined." Luka mustered, as she slowly took a bite of the Tuna Salad. Luka loved Miku, but everything was gone. Even what she had once called her heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You want to switch rooms, Luka? Why?" Matsumoto asked,

"I just do. I need different inspiration. And the room...Is clouded with concentration I can't just do." Luka replied,

"Alright. You can switch into Meiko's room. And...Well, we do have a new room open and no one is using it. Do you want that room?" He asked,

"Please. I'll move my stuff out today." Luka stated, "Is Miku going to be here?" Luka asked, "I don't want her to be all hurt if she sees me packing my things and getting out." Luka simply stated,

"She will be here in a couple of hours. Your not going to tell her?" He asked,

"No. I think she will discover on her own accord. And I have written a song. You said everything was pretend. Well...I wanted to write a song that seems like we truly broke up." Luka stated, as she handed over the lyrics, "I want the song have angry sounding guitar riffs." Luka whispered,

"The...These are really good. So powerful, I like it. What is it called?" Masumoto asked,

"Forbidden Happiness." Luka stood, and walked out, her pink hair swirled as she turned the corner and headed for a room that her and Miku once shared. She looked at all of her stuff then Miku's. Hate was now building within her. She bit down on her tongue as she saw flowers from Kaito on Miku's desk. But soon, Luka's heart would snap, literally, as she fell to her knees and broke down and cried. She saw a teddy bear that she had given Miku on their fake dates in the trash. Luka stood and grabbed her stuff. At least the stuff she could grab on her first trip. She just threw her stuff on the sofa that was in her room.

Luka came back for the rest, she saw Kaito and Miku in the room. She put on her headphones, and began to blare one of her own songs. So, she couldn't hear anything they were saying, she grabbed the last load of her stuff,

"Luka...Luka." Miku was waving at Luka, "LUKA!" Miku screamed, and finally got up and grabbed Luka's arm, she felt Luka tug her arm away, with anger behind the tug, "LUKA!" Miku ran after Luka, "What is your problem?!" Miku asked, suddenly Rin, Len, and Meiko were peeking out of their rooms,

"This is going to be bad." Len whispered, Meiko and Rin nodded to his words, "Luckily Miku's door is shut and Kaito is not paying attention." Len stated, and once again Meiko and Rin nodded,

Luka ripped the headphones from her ears, "YOU WANT TO KNOW?!" Luka screamed and now dropped her belongings, "I am a fucking lesbian. And guess what?! This lesbian wasn't fucking pretending! I actually loved you! I WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU!" Luka was now beyond pissed,

"Yo...You loved me..." Miku asked,

"Ding ding, the kid gets it. Leave me alone, Miku. Besides, its not like you actually loved me. I am done. We are no longer doing duets. Go have fun with your dick. And, one more thing. Do not bother me. When you see me in the halls, walk the other way, or try to stay the hell away from me. I'll be here, on the days you are not." Luka stated, and bent down and grabbed her belongings, usually Luka was calm and collected, but right now. Calm and collected seemed a little out of her reach. Luka walked away from the girl that was now crying. But did Luka care? Yes, and no. Yes, because she was still in love with her. No, because she broke her heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masumoto saw Luka pissed off, "What's going on?" He asked, "Are you finally settled in your new room?" He asked,

"I wasn't pretending with Miku. I was actually in love with her. And I guess so." Luka mustered,

Masumoto saw this as an opportunity for Luka to sing the song, that she wanted to sing. She had so much anger built up. So, with that Masumoto smiled, "Luka, I think you can sing that song you wrote. You have so much rage built up. And this will work perfectly." Masumoto stated.

Luka immediately stood and headed into the room, where she was going to sing. The group that was in with her, began to play what to seem like a very heavy tune, and when Luka looked towards the window she saw Len, Rin, and Meiko, "Let me sing this in English." Luka stated, before taking her cue and began to sing:

Time won't be waiting for the day
Although it's a wonderful night
Farewell leads to separate us
Althrough it's a wonderful--

Like a crevice flashing through the sky
Cloudy sky is filled with emotion
If I'm gonna be caught in the rain
I become like a clown

I hate to love you like this
So I won't love you again
There's no way, you know?
Let love be over

I hate to see you like this
But I won't look back
Faded memories
I would leave from my happiness

Heat would be taken from my body
Althrough the stars light up me
Farewell leads to separate us
Althrough the stars light us

Like a town washed away by a wave
That can no longer control
If I'm gonna be caught in the rain
I become like a fallen clown

Let love be over

But I won't look back
Faded memories

Forbidden Happiness..
No!

Don't show me your kidness so I break myself!
'Cause I'm afraid I can't stand it anymore!

'Cause Im afraid I can't stand it anymore!

I hate to tell you like this
But I must tell you like this
There's no help, you know?
"Let love be over."

Let love be over

But I won't look back
Faded memories

Forbidden happiness...

Everyone just stood there not saying a single word, until Len broke the silence, "Do you think she is pissed off?" Len asked,

"Ya think?!" Meiko stated in a very sarcastic tone,

"I..I think we should have kept our mouths shut..." Rin whispered,

"Wait. Its your fault that Miku decided to just jump away from Luka to Kaito!? ITS YOUR FAULT?!" Meiko asked angrily, "WHY?!"

"B..Because we thought they were pretending." Len whispered,

"Tell that to Luka. Just leave out the parts of you two being dumbassess and being the people that pushed towards the breaking of Luka's heart." Meiko turned and walked away,

"Wait...Can't we get them back together?" Rin asked,

"Oh, that would be a great idea...IF YOU TWO NEVER DRILLED THE IDEA OF LUKA'S FEELINGS BEING FAKE TO MIKU! This song would never have been written." Meiko walked away, more like stormed away,

Luka slowly walked out of the room, she slowly let her attention go towards the twins, "What did you think?" She asked lowering her eyes,

"Well...It is pretty dark sounding. Like you have a lot of hate built up. But...Nonetheless, it kicked ass!" Len stated, and Rin nodded in agreement,

"Good." Luka replied, as she flipped her pink locks and walked away. Luka walked towards her room, with a sigh. Once in her room, she shut the door, and took in a deep breath and slowly released the pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright all of you Vocaloid fans! We got a new song from Megurine Luka! Its called "Forbidden Happiness" Enjoy!" The radio began to blare the new song. But Luka showed no emotion, she was letting herself go. However, Miku was listening to the song, and she felt her heart break into a million pieces, she knew now, that her feelings were mutual of that of Luka's. But she knew this was to late for them. Especially with the song blaring on the radio,

"I am so going to be hated by the world now. Or will I?" Luka chuckled, as she went to turn off the radio she watched her door open, more like swing open, and bash against the wall, leaving a hole, "Damn." Luka stated as she saw the state Miku was now in, she only shrugged,

"Do you love me?!" Miku asked, she felt her heart pounding as she awaited for answer, "DO YOU LOVE ME?!" Miku asked, once again,

"Miku..." Luka walked over to her and shut the door, she slowly grabbed both of Miku's hands, held one in her hand, and placed the other on her chest, "Do you feel this, Miku?" Luka asked, as she watched the young girl blush and nod, "Good, then you would know, from the kiss, to us making love, to the breaking of what was once there, meant I am in love you. So, when you ask, do I love you? My answer is no." Luka let go of Miku's hands, tears began to roll down the pink hair girl's features, "I am in love with you, Miku. But you now have another. And I respect that. Just...Keep your distance from me. Please." Luka asked, she felt her body warm up when she felt Miku hug her from behind,

"Why didn't you tell me?" Miku asked,

"I thought you knew." Luka whispered, "Now..." Luka took in a deep breath, "Your boyfriend is waiting for you, Miku. Go." Luka pulled away, as her heart broke more,

"For...Whats...It worth..." Miku lowered her head as tears began to fall, "I..." Miku was about to finish, until Kaito opened the door,

"There you are." Kaito stated, "By the way, awesome song, Luka!" Kaito smiled, then grabbed Miku's hand and walked out, and all Kaito heard was a sniffle from Luka. He now realized that Luka was crying, and he shut the door behind him.

With Luka's heart broken, and never knowing what Miku was going to say, there was one more action Luka was willing to take...Leave Crypton for good.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Mar 2013 at 5:09 AM
Default A Concert? Leave Me Out Of It
Luka saw the memo on her table in her room, in which read:

"We are starting a new tour. Starting tomorrow. We will start in Tokyo. So, be prepared for screaming fans. And all that. Tomorrow will be amazing! Back on tour!"

Luka ripped up the piece of paper, and threw what she called trash out, "Again...I may have to sing with that bitch." Luka mustered beneath her breath, "Why am I stuck in this hell?!" She thought, "And why must I bow to the comman..." Luka took in a deep breath, and exhaled slowly, "Why must I keep...Keep on hurting..." Luka thought, as she turned as she heard a knock at the door, "Its open." Luka stated,

"L..Luka..." Miku whispered, "I..." Miku was immediately cut off,

"Sorry, Miku I am a bit busy right now. Come back in a few hours. I just need time to myself, to get myself psyched for the tour starting tomorrow. So, please leave me be. Sorry." Luka stated, as she heard the door shut, Luka sighed, "When will she get the hint..." Luka thought, then she heard another knock, "DAMMIT! I AM BUSY!" She screamed,

"That is no way to speak to me, Luka." Masumoto walked in, "Are you going to be okay singing with Miku tomorrow?" He asked, as he shut the door behind him, "I need to know, because if not, I will find someone else." Masumoto stated,

"Can I just not be in the tour at all?" Luka asked, "I just can't face the fans. Because I am scared that I'll bawl on stage, and they will only feel pity upon on my soul." Luka stated, "Besides I am new. And it would be nice, to see a tour, instead of being on it." Luka stated, "So is that okay?" Luka asked,

"Are you that scared? Or is it because you love Miku and you do not want to be around her?" Masumoto asked,

"How about we settle for both. Please. I just can't." Luka replied,

"Alright. I usually don't do this. But seeing that you are really hurt. I guess I'll make the announcement that you will not be in the tour. I am sorry that you are hurting so bad, Luka." Masumoto began, "Love is like a game, Luka. We will win, and we will lose. But in your case, you not only loss, but loss in a very huge way. And for that, I am truly sorry. I should have never suggested the whole, 'pretend to date' thing." He sighed, "But do not worry, I am not made nor am I disappointed. I understand. Get some rest, kiddo. You look like hell." Masumoto joked then walked out of the room.

"This is your news action network. I'm Michi. And here at the new station, we got some big news. Vocaloid will be going on tour, however, one will be staying behind. Megurine Luka, has decided that after her break up with Hatsune Miku, she wants a breather, and to take a break from singing. I do hope to see Megurine Luka at the concert. It'll be a treat. For she is an amazing singer. But here at the news station, we completely understand. And if you haven't gotten your tickets, we have two here, with back stage passes. Just call, and explain why you really want them. And will give the best answer, the two tickets, to the winner. Now to the weather..."

"Its going to..."

Luka turned off the TV, "Looks like, he actually came through." Luka mustered, she turned fast as she heard the door bust open,

"WHAT THE HELL?! YOUR NOT GOING ON TOUR?!" Rin asked, "Why? Is it because of what happened between you and Miku?! Get over it. There are plenty of fish in the sea...Well, so I have heard. Come on, Luka get over it. It was only pretend." Rin stated, but then watched how pissed off Luka became,

"Pretend?! Tell that to my damn heart, Rin. TELL MY HEART! And maybe my heart will actually believe every single feeling I had for Miku was pretend. Because right now I wish I had just pretended. But damn, forgive me for actually falling in love. Get out, Rin. Seriously. Just get out!" Luka spat out in a very pissed off tone,

"Luka...I am sorry. I didn't mean...To upset you. But because Miku disappointed you, and hurt you. Doesn't mean you should disappoint and hurt your fans..." Rin whispered, she went to leave but bumped into Len,

"She is right, Luka-sama. You are an amazing woman. And giving everything up, because of..." Len was cut off,

"Giving everything up? I already have." Luka stated as she walked towards the sofa, "I have already lost everything. My heart, my feelings, and my life. What's the point?" Luka asked, "Now, I ask you two, leave. Please. I need time alone." Luka mustered and then watched both Rin and Len leave. Luka slowly rose, and shut the door behind them, "Uh, finally peace and quiet." Luka whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~School Of Hell~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miku walked into the school, hoping to see Luka, but didn't see her at all. She was scared that Luka was gone for good. Gone from school, gone from Vocaloid, but worse...Gone from her life. Miku just wished that she was brave enough to tell Luka of her feelings, but was to scared to admit that is in love with her. She slowly shut her locker, and saw Kaito, "Hey..." Miku whispered, "Are you excited for the tour?" She asked, as she put on a brave smile,

"Yes!" Kaito stated in a rather happy tone, "We haven't been on tour in decades...Well, it feels that way." Kaito chuckled, "Miku...What's wrong?" He asked as he looked towards his girlfriend,

"Nothing. I guess I am nervous." Miku replied,

"You..Nervous. You are the woman that everyone wants to be or be with. And I am the lucky one. I am actually with you. Come on, Miku, cheer up." Kaito stated, "You should be happy. We are getting back on the map again. We haven't had a tour, in what? Two years?" He asked, "And we'll be amazing. Besides, Luka has gotten a lot of fans to follow her. And they will be happy to see you and her singing Magnet. So, cheer up." Kaito stated,

Miku began to smile, as she heard that Luka and her will be still singing Magnet, together. But sometimes, truth can be a little fictional. And Miku will come to find out that she isn't singing with Luka. And find out, Luka would not be there at all. Miku was now thinking about her and Luka's first kiss, and their first song as a 'couple' that they sung together. Excitement was building up for little Miku, just to be shot down.

Miku was running through the rooms in the back of the stage, "Where is my mic?!" She asked, practically screaming through the halls now, "Hello?! Anyone home?!" Miku giggled, as she finally found what she was looking for, she saw Meiko putting on her make-up, "Meiko, have you seen, Luka? We are going to be on after the next song..." Miku giggled as she was truly amped,

"I think she is getting ready." Meiko lied, "But she is in the zone. So, I would just leave her alone, if I were you." Meiko stated, "Besides you know how she is. She needs to think of what and how she is going to present the songs, she will be singing." Meiko once again lied, she slowly looked in the mirror to see Miku almost pout, "Cheer up, honey. You'll be alright." Meiko lied once again.

Miku ran past Luka's room, she knocked on her door, and she heard what she thought was humming of Magnet, in which made Miku blush, "I am going to win her back!" Miku thought, not knowing the song would have a huge change.

Miku took in a deep breath, as she rushed on the dark stage, and heard the piano begin. She saw the spotlight hit her porcelain skin. But when the next spotlight came on, she saw Kaito instead. She was shocked, and the crowd was too. The crowd had hoped that Luka was lying, and would show up. But instead they found the song Magnet, the same, without Luka, the song...Lacked emotion. And during the song, Miku found out that Luka wasn't even here.

Luka appeared out of her dressing room, and walked down the hall, flipping her pink locks, "Lu..Luka. I thought you weren't going to be here!" Rin exclaimed, as she saw her walking down the halls, "You realize Magnet is playing, right?" Rin asked,

"Do I look like I care?" Luka asked, as her voice was rather stern, "I am here for the fans, not Miku." Luka kept walking, but felt a tight grab on her arm, "Let go, Rin." Luka spat,

"Its not, Rin. You are being such a bitch, Luka." Meiko stated, "Miku is in love with you. She may love Kaito. But her love for you, is far greater! Why are you letting everyone down?! Including yourself!" Meiko exclaimed, she had a huge point,

"Hmm, letting everyone down?" Luka asked in a mocking tone, "Only person that is being let down, is yours truly. And honestly, I am to the breaking point of not giving a shit." Luka stated, as she began to walk away, then felt another grab of her arm, "Let go, Meiko!" Luka stated in a rather angered tone,

"Stop, Luka. You know you love Miku. And I gotta be honest...Rin and I, are at fault. We told her that the love you and her had was fake. Or pretend. We never took in that you two may actually love each other..And..." Len was cut off,

"Don't be sorry. It worked out perfectly, actually. Miku is happy with Kaito, and I got to write a song that actually was worth the wait. And sure, I hurt now. But eh, don't we all." Luka stated as she finally got away from the three,

"We need to do something." Len and Rin spoke in that creepy twin sync,

"I hate to agree with the brats that got them separated. But you two are right." Meiko stated,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The crowd was hoping that Luka would show up. Surely, they heard a version of Magnet, they didn't really like. They wanted to see Luka and Miku back together. And that would have to wait, but soon enough the crowd got Miku and Kaito off the stage, by chanting: "Luka Luka Luka Luka Luka" over and over again. They were about to give up, until the beginning of Forbidden Happiness began to play, and soon the crowd screamed loudly as they saw the star with a guitar in her hand and began to sing. After the first song, she went onto sing; Dancer In The Dark, Luka Luka Night Fever. And when Luka saw Miku in the corner of her eye, she sung a song that would sting Miku, Just Be Friends.

Luka waved to her fans and walked off the stage, she shrugged as she walked past the now crying Miku, "You cold hearted bitch!" Kaito stated as he grabbed Luka hard on her arm, "How could you make Miku cry?!" Kaito stated in a rather angered tone,

Luka laughed, "Hmm, I guess she feels how I have felt for the past damn week...Wait. Forgive me. Month. Don't you get it, by now...I am..." Luka choked on her words, as tears ran down her cheeks,

"You are what?!" Kaito asked, as his eyes went wide, "Wait...Wait." Kaito began to laugh, "Y...You are in love with, Miku?! I thought it was all pretend. And yet you are still in love with her?" Kaito laughed a little harder, "Come on, Luka. Its been two months. Move on." Kaito let Luka go,

Luka began to walk away, then knelt down to Miku, "I am sorry...I am going to leave for good. I am sorry that everything I've done to you. I am sorry..." Luka whispered, as she kissed Miku's forehead, "Goodbye, Miku." Luka slowly stood, and walked away. Luka felt tears rush down her features as she kept walking away, she could hear an encore for her, but she paid no heed, and kept walking.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Mar 2013 at 6:02 AM
Default Don't Go! I Love You Luka!
Miku stayed on her knees, and continued to cry as she watched the love of her life continue to walk away, Miku felt unwanted arms wrap around her, "Leave me alone, Kaito." Miku stated as she slowly stood, "You don't get it...And never will." Miku whispered, as she began to walk away,

"What won't I get?" Kaito asked, "Miku, listen. You are better off with me, then her. I know your feelings were fake." Kaito stated, "And you have to realize that." Kaito went to hug Miku, but got a cold shoulder,

"You could have been a little nicer. Now...Luka will never sing with us again." Miku felt her heart choke her, as she began to cry harder. Soon, Miku ran away from her boyfriend and headed for her room, but stopped in front of Meiko's room, "Me..Meiko." Miku asked as she began to walk in,

"Luka is leaving Vocaloid. This is her last tour, and she is gone..." Meiko whispered, as she put her hands up to her face, "Are you happy?" Meiko asked as she looked towards Miku, "You never loved Luka, did you?" Meiko asked,

"No...I am in love with her." Miku simply replied, "I am in love with Luka-chan." Miku repeated, "And I need her. I love her. And she makes the very core of me. And I can't lose her." Miku mustered, "Meiko...I need Luka-chan." The teal hair girl began to cry, and soon felt Meiko's arms wrap around her,

"Then you need to tell her that, because she plans on leaving at the end of the tour...Shit..We need to get on the tour bus." Meiko grinned mischievously, "I got an idea." Meiko grabbed Miku's hand and ran towards the tour bus, as they got on she looked at the bus driver, "Where is Luka?" She asked, the bus driver pointed towards the bed area, "Thank you." Meiko ran towards the bed that had the curtain closed, "Luka..." Meiko whispered, as she opened the curtain slowly, and saw no Luka, "WHERE IS LUKA?!" Meiko yelled,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luka rubbed her now cold arms, tears continued to run down her cheeks, "I..I love you Miku." Luka whispered, her breath hit the cold air, "I...I need you." Luka stated, as she now leaned up against the cold brick wall, and soon slid down, "Miku...I am so sorry." Luka whispered, as she pinned her knees to her chest, and rested her arms against her knees, then rested her head in her now crossed arms, and began to cry,

"Shush, Princess don't cry." A male's voice chimed in the cold air,

Luka immediately looked up, "What do you want?" Luka began to get up, but soon pressure as the male pinned her against the wall, "Let go!" Luka screamed, "LET ME GO!" Luka screamed louder,

The male punched her hard, "Shut up." The male began to unzip his pants, "Now, be a good little Princess." He felt a punch right to his manhood, "You fucking bitch!" He exclaimed, before punching her in the face, but when he backed up and saw who he was about to do something rather bad to, "Oh shit..." The male stated and ran off,

"Ye..Yeah run you bastard..." Luka stated, as she felt blood run down from her lip, "Great a busted lip." And her right eye hurt, "H..How do I hide this..." Luka whispered, she then heard a familiar voice,

"There you are! We were look..." Len stopped, "What the hell happened?!" Len asked as he knelt to his friend, "Luka-sama..." Len went to touch Luka, but felt her push him away, "Here...Wear these. I won't tell anyone." Len whispered as he helped the pink hair lady up, "I..." Len was cut off,

"Thank you, Len." Luka whispered, and put on the sunglasses that he had given her.

Luka, Len, and Rin all ran towards the bus, "SORRY!" Rin exclaimed with what seemed to be a scream, "We...Got lost. Go us." Rin whispered, as she rushed Luka to the bathroom, and shut the door behind them, "Let me put some make-up on. That way...No one can tell." Rin mustered, as she began to put make-up around Luka's eye, she heard a gasp, "What happened?" Rin asked,

"For a fourteen year old...You got some skills." Luka tried to joke around, "Its a blur, Rin, and I rather forget it." Luka mustered as she gasped again, as she slowly exited the bathroom, when she looked all dolled up. Luka felt Meiko hug her, "Hello to you too." Luka smiled, as she hugged her friend. Luka then watched everyone get into their beds, Luka instead walked towards a chair, and sat down. Luka kept her eyes on the floor, "Bastard..." Luka thought,

"L..Luka." Miku whispered as she walked towards Luka,

"What Miku?" Luka asked,

"I am so sorry..." Miku whispered as she collapsed in front of Luka, "I ...There is something I need to tell you." Miku stated, "And just listen okay?" Miku asked, as she saw Luka nod slowly, "I am sorry for everything. I really am. But when I am..." Miku was cut off,

"Miku, you should get some rest." Kaito called out, "We have a long bus ride to the next destination." He said with a smile,

"I will." Miku sighed as she slowly rose, and leaned in and kissed Luka's cheek, "I love you, Luka." Miku thought, then walked to her bed, and got in and slid the curtain shut.

Luka stayed there for a couple hours, reading her book that she needed to catch up on. She needed to get to her favourite part of her book, "Ugh! Its taking forever!" Luka whined, she slowly turned her head towards the bed areas, then bit down on her bottom lip. Seeing Miku was the first, she had a bed area that was a little further away from the others, "I...I..." Luka shook off the naughty thoughts were toying at her mind, "Okay...Luka she broke your heart into a bagillion pieces, and yet you want to have sex with her. You perverted girl. Read your book! READ!" Luka slowly stood, and forgot her thoughts, "LUKA! STOP! You don't want to make her cheater! You hate cheaters, remember?! Don't make her one! SO STOP!" Luka tried to force her thoughts away, but soon her body continued to walk, as she felt herself growing hot, and soon enough her thoughts made a good point, "And you know for a fact, if she gets loud...Kaito will hear this, and kill you. And you want to risk that?! You want to get caught in the act...Then again..." Luka shook her head, to stop her thoughts, "She does have a room of her own..." Luka grinned, then heard the door shut, "There ya go." Luka sighed, and walked back to the chair, and sat back down.

Luka just sat there, and went back to reading, but something she was craving, she was craving Miku. But she looked towards the sign, and stood and talked the bus driver, "Can I ask you something?" She asked, as she looked towards the male,

"Sure, Luka. What is your question?" He asked,

"When do we take a pit stop?" Luka asked, as she kept her eyes on the male,

"We will stop in a couple hours. Why aren't you sleeping? Are you still upset?" The male asked,

"Upset?" Luka asked, "What do you mean?" Luka asked,

"Upset about the break up. Look, Ms. Luka, I know that you loved her for real. Everyone could see it. You showed it through your song, Forbidden Happiness. I really like that one, by the way." He smiled, "You can tell how you feel because the raw emotion that is in the song. And knowing that actually came from your heart shows that you love, Miku." He stated, "So...Is that why you can't sleep?" he asked,

Luka nodded, "That...And...Is it bad that I want to like kiss her and make love to her...Even if she is with someone..." Luka thought, "Yes that is why I can't sleep." Luka finally replied, "But you are right, I need to rest." Luka slowly stood and began to turn away,

"You may want to hide that black eye a little better. And Ms. Luka, if you truly love Miku, don't give up on her." He stated, and let the singer go and rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bus came to a stop, "Alright you, Vocaloids, time for you to get off the bus. Time to get some food, or whatever you want." He stated, and saw only two of them emerge, the twins. Then soon Luka and Miku. But Meiko and Kaito stayed on the bus and slept,

"Fooooood!" Rin whined, and ran into the store, Len was right behind her. Miku and Luka stayed behind a little bit.

Luka then immediately ran towards the section where tuna was located, "Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! So much tuna!" She exclaimed, and got about thirty cans of her tuna, then she pouted, "I wish...I so wish I could cook some real tuna. Eh, I'll do it sooner or lat..." Luka turned to see Miku, "Hey Miku..." Luka mustered, she began to walk with the thirty cans of Tuna in her arms, but soon dropped them, as she felt Miku's lips against her own. Soon enough Luka pushed Miku against the can food, and deepen the kiss. Their tongues fought for dominance, but soon Luka pulled away, and shook her head, "We can't..Miku, you are with Kaito." Luka stated, then looked at all the dented cans, "Dammit!" She exclaimed, and got thirty new cans, and began to walk away once again,

"Why can't I be with you?!" Miku asked as she looked towards Luka, "Why?!" Miku looked deep into Luka's hues, "When will you realize that I..." Miku was once again cut off,

"Hey, we are going. Did you get everything you wanted?" Len asked, as he saw Luka shake her head,

"I got to get a few more things." Luka stated as she tried to find a basket, to put her million cans of tuna in. Soon she was getting leeks for Miku. And when she got what she needed, she headed for the check out, the cashier looked at her like she was crazy,

"Tuna, Leeks, and chips. That is a weird diet, if I ever saw one." He teased,

"It tastes good!" Luka whined, as she waited for the total, "Well..." Luka sighed,

"Alright." He put the groceries in a bag, and took Luka's money, "Have a goodnight, Ms. Luka." He stated, then saw Miku with more tuna, "What is with all the tuna and leeks?!" He asked, then heard Miku giggle,

"Tuna is my girl...My friend's favourite food. And leeks is mine." Miku lowered her eyes, then heard something that never thought she would hear,

"You love the girl that was in front of you, Ms. Luka. You know, I had a girlfriend. And I was truly in love with her, and like a dumbass, I took my friend's advice. Dumped her, and got with another girl. We just got a divorce, and have three kids together. And the worse part...The girl left is married to someone else. A chance I let go. And I will forever regret. But you are still young. And can make that regret fade away." He then told Miku's total, and bagged her groceries, "Good luck, Ms. Miku." He said with a smile, and watched Miku run towards the bus.

Once back on the bus, Len, Rin, and Luka began to make the weirdest combination of food. Luka began to sing, Just Be Friends. Rin and Len began to sing along, their harmony was actually pretty good, "Kyaaa! Luka, we should sing a song together!" Rin and Len stated at the same time, "We sound goood!" Len stated with a warm smile,

"Hmm, that would be an interesting song." Luka giggled, as she looked towards Miku, "Miku, come on, make food with us." Luka smiled, as the very sight of the singer, made her heart still scream her name, "Len...Rin...I want...I need...I love...Miku." Luka whispered soft enough for only them to hear. Luka then looked towards Len, "Len what's wrong?" She asked,

Len blushed as he shook his head, "N..No...Er. Its nothing." Len finally got out, then saw Luka lean into him, his blush got worse,

"Does little Len, have a crush on little me?" Luka asked, as she grabbed his yellow tie, then kissed him on the cheek, she then giggled as she pulled away. She watched Len's blush only intensify, "Len, sweetie. I am gay. And if I was younger, and I was straight. I would give you a chance." Luka smiled softly, "But." Luka took in a deep breath, "My heart belongs to another." Luka stated, she grabbed Rin and Len's hand, "I am going to surprise Miku. I will be singing Magnet with her. And another song, I wrote.." Luka mustered, then began to blush. Luka then hushed them up after they both awwed,

"W..What are we cooking..." Miku asked as she kept her eyes lowered, "I...I want to make something with leeks..." Miku slowly rose her eyes, and saw Luka standing before her, and Len and Rin skipped away, but hid then peeked around the corner,

Luka grabbed Miku's small tie, "You keep telling you are going to tell me something. What is it?" Luka asked as she was now right in front of Miku, she could see Miku getting nervous, she smiled devilishly, "Well." Luka sighed, as she let go of her tie when she heard Kaito's voice.

"Luka, Miku, Rin, and Len...Why are you all up still?" He asked,

"Well, I am going to make tuna. Rin and Len wanted to help, then Miku asked if she could. Soooo, yeah. That is all we were doing. You can join if you want." Luka rolled her eyes, then felt her heart shatter when she Kaito and Miku kiss, she walked away, "I am not hungry anymore." She walked to her little bed area and closed the curtain, and literally cried herself to sleep.

Miku knew what needed to be done. But in order to do this...She needed to leave Kaito. But she had a plot. She knew that both Meiko and Kaito liked each other, and she knew that needed to get them together, and fast. She also needed to tell Luka she was in...She is love with her.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Mar 2013 at 7:14 AM
Default Concert Ahoy!
The bus jolted to a stop, and all of the Vocaloids slowly crawled out of their bed area, "We are already here?" Rin asked, "I feel like I got no sleep." She pouted, "I want more sleep." She whispered with a whine,

"Well, we can't sleep forever, now can we?" Luka asked, with a smirk, "Oh, Meiko you are awake, you slept for so long. I thought I had to kiss you to wake you up." Luka was finally in a better mood, that she was joking, "Oh, I love the bed hair." She winked,

"Shut up! And for your information, I don't kiss girls." Meiko stuck out her tongue, "I kiss boys!"

Luka busted up laughing, "I think I got that when you said you don't kiss girls." Luka pointed out, and then grinned, "Alright, so, where are we taking showers? Because I need to get ready for the concert..." Luka stated with a very dull tone in her voice,

"Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll. I am not sure." Len stated as he looked over towards Luka, he had a huge crush on the older woman, "So, where are we taking showers?" Len asked,

Luka walked to the window, and pointed, "Oh, well what fun. It has a side for girls and side for boys. I guess I will be on the girl side, because lets face the facts here. My breasts are highly noticeable." Luka stated as she turned to look at Rin and Miku, "You have small enough breasts, you could pass as boys that have for some odd reason fatty tissue in the breast area." Luka laughed, then heard them both pout, "And then there is Meiko." Luka stuck out her tongue, "Alright I am going. I need to clean myself." Luka walked away, and headed towards the building with the showers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Len. Can you keep a secret?" Kaito asked as they headed towards the boys side,

"Sure, Kaito." Len stated,

"I like Meiko. But I like Miku as well. I want to stay with Miku, but have fun with Meiko." Kaito stated, as he sighed,

"You can't have your cake and eat it too. You have to let one go. Whether it be your feelings for Meiko or letting Miku go. Look, Kaito, there are a lot of people that would die to be in your spot. But you also have to realize that people would also die to be in Luka's shoes as well." Len blushed when he said Luka's name,

"Oh my god. You like Luka!" Kaito stated, "I am afraid of letting Miku go, because I know for a fact that Luka will snatch her up." Kaito stated,

"And that is a problem, why? If you like Meiko more then you should be with her." Len whispered,

"Well, the manager is making Miku and I sing Magnet again. I do like singing it with Miku. I feel...Like we are being pulled together by a magnet." Kaito stated, then turned on the faucet, "I can't wait, this concert will be awesome." Kaito stated as he began to wash his body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rin and Meiko were already taking their showers, washing every single part of their bodies. Meiko began to hum, and Rin began to harmonize with the older woman,

Luka was slowly undressing, she felt the clothes peel away from her body, "Shower time." She whispered, as she went into the stall, and turned on the water. She was on the other side of the wall, and couldn't hear Meiko or Rin. But she knew Meiko and Rin well enough that they take long showers, then again so did she. She slowly closed her curtain and began to lather up her rag with soap. She then began to hear Miku sing, she smiled softly, "She has a beautiful voice." Luka thought, but the singing continued to get closer and closer, until her curtain slowly slid open, "Miku...What the hell are you doing?" Luka asked, but felt Miku push her against the shower stall, "Miku stop. We can't...You are with Kaito. So please stop. I do not want to get hurt again." Luka managed to pull away, "Go..." Luka was cut off,

"Luka...I can't do this anymore. I need you to know that I...." Miku was cut off once again, when she saw Rin behind Luka,

"Wow, I want to take a shower with Luka and Miku! Woohoo!" Rin ran in and then realized how odd this looked, "You two should hurry up. Three hours until the show begins." Rin stated with a smile,

"What were you going to say, Miku?" Luka asked, as saw her head hang, "Miku." Luka whispered before shutting the curtain, "Miku...What is it?" Luka asked,

"Its nothing...I am going to go shower." As miku went to leave, she felt Luka grab hold of her arm,

"No. Not to tell me. I know you Miku, now tell me." Luka mustered, "Please, Miku." Luka whispered, then felt Miku pull away,

"Its nothing, Luka." Miku mustered, as she slid the curtain open and walked to another stall, and began to cry in the shower, "I love you, Luka." She whispered, as she kept her tears rolling down her cheeks. Her hands pressed against the now warming metal stall, "I need you, Luka. I love you so much, that it hurts me, to walk away. It hurts me to stay away from you. It hurts to not be able to kiss you. To hold you...I am so in love with you. My heart is dying..." Miku thought, "Why can't I get these words out..." Miku asked herself, "Why can't I just give you my now non beating heart...I LOVE YOU LUKA!" She screamed in her thoughts, she felt a draft as she saw the curtain open then close, "What..." Miku whispered,

Luka turned Miku around slowly, as she pressed her lips against Miku's. She let her hands grab Miku's hands then pin them over her head, then slowly let her tongue slip into Miku's mouth, her body heaved as she began to let her tongue make love with Miku's. She felt Miku return the kiss, and soon Luka had tears running down her cheeks, she needed Miku so bad, that the pain was literally killing her, she needed Miku that her heart was slowly fading into a black hole where her heart once beat. Luka slowly pulled away, then leaned in and kissed Miku's neck, then her cheek, then her forehead. Luka brought Miku's hand up to her lips, she then kissed each and every knuckle, "I can't see my life without you, Miku. I love you so damn much." Luka thought, but stayed silent, Luka held Miku as they both began to cry, Luka slowly pulled away, "I need to get ready..." Luka whispered, as she turned on her heel and let her hair move with her motion she walked out of the stall, "I..I love you Miku." She whispered softly enough so that she could only hear,

"I love you, Luka..." Miku whispered softly enough so that she could only hear. The kiss still lingered against Miku's lips. She slowly opened the curtain, and saw Luka was gone, Miku looked over towards Meiko, Miku hurriedly grabbed a towel and hid her body, "Wh..What?" Miku asked, as she tried to stop crying,

"Miku, if you really love Luka, you need to let go of Kaito. Luka is your one true love. And I know you two were totally making out. But as a friend to both of you. I will not tell, Kaito. But Miku. I can see how you look at Luka, and how she looks at you. When Kaito began to sing Magnet with you, I could tell your heart broke. But broke even more when you heard Luka singing, Just Be Friends. Will you please accept that your heart truly belongs to Luka? So, she is a girl, and you are a girl. You two love each other, that much is clear. And if I had a chance that was literally slapping me in the face, I would fight the slapping, first, and go get the one I love. Let me put this bluntly, get your ass in gear. And go get Luka. Oh, and get dressed. We still need to get your hair brushed and make-up on." Meiko stated then walked away.

After a couple of hours later, everyone was back stage. Luka and Miku's eyes connected. Just like the first time, their hearts began to pound within the rib cage, Luka blushed as Miku kept staring at her, then Luka heard people chanting her name, "I guess I am up." Luka stated, as she walked towards the stage after Len and Rin got done singing.

The crowd began to cheer as she began to sing; Luka Luka Nigh Fever, then she began to sing; Dancer In The Night, then Forbidden Happiness. And the crowd was going crazy for Luka. She smiled as she kept singing and dancing. And soon she ended her session on stage with Just Be Friends. Luka waved towards the crowd, and walked off stage. She looked towards Kaito and Miku who were now going on the stage, and when Luka heard the beginning of Magnet play, her heart sank into her stomach, "N...No." She whispered, as she collapsed onto her knees and began to cry, she felt the warmth of someone wrapping their arms around her,

"Luka, go. Sing with her. Push Kaito off the stage." Rin giggled, but felt Luka shaking in her arms, "Luka...Luka...Come on." Rin whispered,

"Rin...I need her." Luka mustered as tears continued to descend down her cheeks. "She is the one." Luka looked towards Rin, and felt her heart break into a million pieces once again. Once the song ended, Miku began to sing her songs. Then she heard Kaito began to sing after Miku. Luka slowly stood, then wiped away her tears, "Ready, Len?" Luka asked, Len's eyes went wide, "Lets go and sing." Luka whispered, and extended her hand towards the younger boy. She felt Len take her hand, and they walked onto the stage and began to sing together. Luka didn't know why, but their songs just didn't seem powerful like her and Miku. But she wanted to give Len what he wanted, a few songs with her.

Finally the concert was over, and everyone went to the bus. Luka wiped away the make-up to reveal the black eye, she was still shocked that Miku never noticed, but most of the time, Miku had her eyes shut, Luka slowly walked out of the bathroom, Rin's hues shot wide, Luka shook her head, "I..I am fine." Luka stated as she walked to one of the cabinets and grabbed a can of tuna. "I am so hungry." She whispered, she looked around and saw everyone was in bed, "Sad." She chuckled, she put the can down on the counter. Luka slowly walked passed everyone sleeping, and opened the curtain a little ways, to see Miku sleeping, "She...Looks like an angel." She mustered, she was about to close the curtain,

"Luka...Don't go. Please." Miku cried out to her, "Please hold me...Until I fall asleep. I need your arm..." Miku's eyes shot wide as she slipped out of her bed and ran towards her, "Why...Why didn't I notice this before?!" Miku raised her hand up to Luka's face, and looked at her black eye, "What..What happened?" Miku asked with concern in her tone, as she looked into Luka's eyes, searching for an answer,

"I..I was jumped the other night. But I am fine." Luka stated, "Don't worry. And you didn't notice, because two reasons. The steam and your eyes were closed more than anything." Luka stated, with a smile. "I am going to get some food. Do you want me to make you something with Leeks?" Luka asked, she saw Miku have tears roll down her cheeks, "Miku..What's wrong?" Luka asked, she felt Miku rest her head against her chest,

"Are you sure you're okay?" Miku asked, as she held Luka close to her, "Please...Please tell me you are okay..." Miku began to cry into Luka,

"Yes, Miku. I am fine." Luka whispered, "Miku, you keep wanting to tell me something. And every time you get a chance, you can't...What is it?" Luka asked, as she pulled away to look into Miku's beautiful eyes,

"I...I...I..." Miku felt her heart ache, "I..I am in..." Miku sighed as she saw Meiko standing at the doorway, then she saw Kaito, "Don't worry, Kaito...Luka was asking me if I wanted anything to eat..." Miku whispered,

Luka smiled, "Are you two hungry as well?" Luka asked, as she walked passed both Meiko and Kaito, she then walked to her can of Tuna, and began to open the can,

"What happened? You have a black eye." Kaito stated, with a worried tone,

"I am fine. Don't worry." Luka whispered, she began to make a leek and tuna salad. And then watched as Meiko and Kaito went back to their beds. Luka then felt Miku's arms wrap around her from behind, "Miku...Are you okay?" Luka asked, as she felt the warmth of warm tears run down her back,

"L..Luka sleep with me, please. Hold me till I fall asleep...Please. I need to feel your arms. I can't stand being away from you." Miku thought, "Luka...Will you hold me until I fall asleep?" Miku asked, then felt herself being carried to the bed, once she was laid down on the bed, she immediately rested her head against Luka's right breast, then she took in Luka's scent, "I...I..." Miku sighed knowing someone would walk in, so she kept her mouth shut, and fell asleep against Luka. Miku held onto Luka pretty tight, she didn't want Luka to leave, but the warmth would leave soon, because Luka left the sleeping angel.

Luka was in the bathroom crying, "I..I can't do this anymore...I need Miku..." Luka whispered as she continued to cry, "Please...Kaito let her go. So I can be with her...Please." Luka whispered as she clutched her heart, "I..I love you, Miku. I love you so much." Luka whispered, she rested her head against the door, with her eyes closed the tears slowly descended down her cheeks as she kept her head up and her eyes closed.

Soon everything would change. For the better in some areas, and some in the worse. Time could heal all wounds, right? Or was time not enough...Maybe time was telling them...Stop crying, and just brave the tides of the ocean that could come crashing down.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Mar 2013 at 7:08 PM
So, here is the dealio, seeing I can't really do the scenes where Miku and Luka get intimate on here, you may go to my fanfiction page, and read it there. Because the story is progressing there than here. Due to the fact of the lack of intimacy. So, yeah. I will, however, be posting a PG-13 related story here. Just...It'll be A LOT shorter. My fanfiction is on my profile under the "home page" or here:

My Fanfiction Page