Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Time Factor : Walls

by Pixelhate Posted 25th Nov 2008 at 2:13 PM - Updated 3rd Sep 2015 at 3:54 PM by leefish

108 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 79 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Forum Resident
#51 Old 5th Dec 2008 at 2:10 AM
A-freakin'-mazing! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
Test Subject
#52 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 10:31 PM
Thank-you so much! These look really, really good in game. Better than I expected!
Test Subject
#53 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 1:03 PM
"I torture pixels through software attempting to bring realism in a virtual world I use to escape Reality"

..this is pure genius (and quite creepy, too, but in the funniest way), thank you so much for all your good work!
Test Subject
#54 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 7:10 AM
These are awesome! I've downloaded a Ralph Fiennes based skin/character SIM. I've wanted a Francis Dolarhyde one, but sadly can't find one made like that character. Anyhoo, I plan on adding these to his home, making it seem creepy.

Thank you kindly!
Scholar
#55 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 8:26 PM
This Was a Good Idea! Adds Much Realism to The Game! All Things Show Age over Time! Thanks for These! Nice Job on Them!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#56 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 2:25 AM
I love this set! So realistic great job and thanks for sharing!
Instructor
#57 Old 19th Dec 2008 at 1:49 AM
Astonishingly well made as always Pixelhate - I particularly like the simple design in the bottom right og the 2nd photo montage - the battered metal with the air vent. Tp notch work! There can never be enough batter and weathered brick and siding in my game! Thank you for added more options!

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Scholar
Original Poster
#58 Old 19th Dec 2008 at 8:36 AM
My pleasure ! Very happy to see you around and hopefully well. Very honoured to receive a message from you.

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Forum Resident
#59 Old 21st Dec 2008 at 11:47 PM
I hate time running away, Pix . never enough time, never enough!
and yor walls are simply gorgeous in showing time and use so perfectly - I think I'll hate them too as too perfect!
great job, as usual!
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 5:21 AM
Wow, these are really terrific. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 11:10 PM
What just I needed!
Instructor
#62 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 11:42 AM
Perfect in an imperfect way

You manage to bring the real world with all its dirt to the overclean virtual world!
Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#63 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 12:06 AM
Awesome set, thanks
Test Subject
#64 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 4:46 PM
Outstanding! Thank you for creating these!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#65 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 11:20 PM
I kept looking, and thinking too much CC already - but I have to have them. Thank you very much, I will use them well.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Top Secret Researcher
#66 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 1:49 PM
<3 I just love worn or trashy stuff. It's awesome, and just what I need more of in my game! ta!
Test Subject
#67 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 1:34 AM
Thank you so much. Great work!
Test Subject
#68 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 4:05 PM
These are completely and totally awsome! especially with the full sized posters. Just what I needed for a house I am building. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#69 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 7:18 AM
Wow, you're amazing, you seriously rock socks.
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 7:27 PM
It's nice, but I would need everything in 1 file, it's tiring downloading everything 1 by 1
#71 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 7:53 PM
Alisha161, that`s why I installed DAP -- to download multiple files automatically, to make sure that they download completely, and to make sure that they download correctly.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Scholar
Original Poster
#72 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 9:35 PM
Alisha: 325 walls in one file will be over the size limit. Sorry to force you to make such an effort !

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Test Subject
#73 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 4:23 PM
Thank you so much for this fabulous set! Everything looks so realistic, and already neatly sorted into collection files - this is just great! I am having such fun with this :-)
Test Subject
#74 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 9:28 PM
Oh these look awesome! Too bad I have the sims 3... Is there any chance of an update for these textures?
Test Subject
#75 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 12:28 AM
THese are extremely original and useful in the game. They give things a more realistic feel. THank you .
Page 3 of 5