Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 6:38 AM
Default Not Your Average Love Story
So, due to playing an ass load of the Urbz: Sims In the City. I came up with a story. And stuffs. So, yeah.

WARNING: Use of Alcohol, Sexual Situations ((Not too Graphic)), Adult Language ((Lots of cussing, like usual)), homosexuality ((Nothing new there)), and Violence.

WARNING 2: I do NOT own the characters from The Urbz: Sims In The City. EA Games and Maxis, I do NOT own also. Plus, Maxis is an EA games company. This is simply a fanfiction, of a couple that belongs together.

You know you can make happen anyway, but deep down, you just feel like writing about it, and you ended up getting bored. And some random song became your inspiration. Yeah, that is where I am sitting now.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 7:42 AM
Default Chapter I: Neon East And A New Dream. And A Beer?
Akira sighed ever so softly, as she watched the board showing the different routes, "Dammit, I am going to be late. My interview is today, and I am screwed. Well, at least things are looking up. I had an interview. I am moving so fast and forward its unreal." Akira mustered to herself, "Ya know, its not cool to talk to yourself. Well, unless you answer back, then I guess its alright. You must be lost." The male whispered, "How could you tell?" Akira asked, "Only people that have been lost before mumble to themselves. The name is Kidd, welcome to Central Station." Akira looked up to see this guy in a leather jacket with spikes on the shoulders, his hair was spiked up. He had on tight grey pants, his belt was loose, and he was in black boots, "Well, then." Akira mustered, "Where are you headed?" Kidd asked, "Neon East. I am meeting up this woman named..." Akira paused and looked at the name, "Mazuiko Jackson." Akira stated, "Well, you need to get on train three, thats all. It'll take you right to Neon East." Akira bowed her head, as she headed towards the train, "Oh! By the way, my name is Akira! And thank you!" Akira stated as she adjusted her messenger bag.

Akira sighed as she rested her messenger bag on the seat next to her, "Going to Diamond Heights?" A male asked her, "Oh no, I am going to Neon East." Akira whispered as she looked up, she saw a black male, his hair was all whacked out, he was defiantly rich from his clothing, "You look like you would be going to Neon East. But hey, I've been wrong before." He stated, "Yeah, well, a lot of the times. I have been down on my luck. Lost a lot of my memories in my apartment that is, well, no longer." Akira whispered, she then extended her hand, "The name is Akira." The male took her hand, but made things look like she was fragile, he then brought her hand up to his lips, kissing her right upper knuckle, "My name is Pootie." He replied, Akira looked at him, and thought, "Who the hell names their kid, Pootie?" Akira smiled as she leaned into the seat, "So, do you know what you are going to do in the Asian place?" Pootie asked, "Going to try and work at a Sushi Restaurant." Akira replied, she now was looking out the window as the scenery passed them by.

Akira felt the tug of the train, as the train stopped, "All for Neon East, this is your stop!" The male screamed out, "Well, it was nice meeting you, Pootie." Akira stated, as she grabbed her bag, "Likewise." Pootie replied, and watched her leave then shook his head. Akira rushed off the train, and ran towards the area she needed to be. She looked around, and saw neon lights everywhere, "Well, damn." She whispered, as she rushed towards the restaurant, she saw a male with blue spiky hair with a girl with pink hair, "Excuse me!" Akira stopped as she caught her breath, "Yes?" The girl asked, "I am looking for a girl named Mazuiko." Akira stated, she heard footsteps behind her, "That is my girlfriend." A female voice stated out loud, Akira turned around. She saw a girl with dirty blonde hair, put up in two ponytails. "The name is Venus. The guy with the blue spiky hair is, Loop. And the girl with pink hair is Sara. And that guy." Venus pointed towards a guy that looked almost like he could be a freaky bug, "That is the Professor, Professor Chewy. And that is Mazuiko." Akira turned and saw a girl with a pink hat, with blue hair.

Venus walked with Akira to Mazuiko, "I am guessing this is the new girl." Venus stated as she leaned in and kissed Mazuiko on the lips, Mazuiko returned the kiss. "Alright, lets see what you got." Mazuiko stated, as she walked hand in hand with Venus. Akira bowed her head, and immediately went to work. She impressed all of them in an instant. Mazuiko looked towards Venus, "She is good...Real good." Venus whispered, as they just watched how fast Akira's was dishing out the Sushi. Akira smiled as she continued, when she had stopped, she saw everyone eating the Sushi she just got done dishing out, "This is really good." Mazuiko stated as she continued to stuff her face, "You got a job." Akira jumped up for joy, as she ran towards the room Mazuiko had made up for her. Akira set down her messenger bag, she had only another pair of clothes. Sara had been walking by as she watched Akira through the small window. She watched Akira put only a pair of pants in the closet, a shirt, socks, and a pair of boxers. "Is that all you got?" Sara asked as she walked in.

"Shit! You scared me!" Akira exclaimed, Sara giggled, "I am sorry. I have a shop like right next door, let me hook you up with some clothes." She stated with a warm smile, "I couldn't do that." Akira whispered, "I am offering, so yes you can." Sara smiled, as she grabbed Akira's arm softly tugged her along towards the clothing shop. Akira went through all of the clothes, and walked out with pretty much everything. She had more than one set of clothing now. Akira smiled as she walked towards the small room. Akira was finally home. Akira stretched as she yawned, she slowly slid beneath the comforter on the bed. Her eyes slowly closed and she faded into a dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sara barged into the room, "Akira! You need to wake up!" Sara said loudly, Akira fell out of the bed, Sara giggled at how cute Akira looked, with the covers over her head, "Alright...I am getting up." Akira stated, and when she rose, Sara immediately blushed. She saw that Akira was topless, her body was literally perfect, with a six pack on top of her features. Sara saw that she was in boxers as well, "Uh...Uh, Mazuiko needs you." Sara stated before running out of the room. Akira shrugged, as she saw that they had even put in a bathroom. Small, but efficient. Akira began to sing softly, her voice was soft, and beautiful. She kept singing as she began to wash her petite frame. Akira finally stepped out of the shower, and dried herself off. She shook her shoulder length black hair. "I don't think I have time to dry my hair. Eh." Akira mustered, as she got dressed. She ran out of the room, and headed towards the restaurant.

Mazuiko was leaning into Venus's arms, "Ah, looks who awake." Venus teased, "Yeah...I guess I over slept." Akira chuckled, "Yeah, I guess so." Venus stated, as she felt Mazuiko nudge her, "Well, get on it." Mazuiko mustered, Akira began to work. She was working at a pace that she was literally over doing herself. By nine that night, Mazuiko handed Akira five hundred dollars, "For you. You made us an amazing profit." Mazuiko stated with a warm smile. Akira was gleaming brightly, "And this came in the mail for you as well." Mazuiko handed her the letter, and Akira took the letter and walked towards her room. As she got inside, she sat on the bed, and read the letter:

"Dear Akira Yamamoto,

This is Will, I just wanted to let you know that you are always welcomed at Cozmo Street. And you can always try working at my bar. But if you choose not to come, that is fine. But just know that Cozmo Street is always open for you."

Akira arched her brow, "Where the hell is Cozmo Street?" She asked herself, then laid herself down on the bed, with a sigh, "Ugh, to much, with little time." Akira whispered, as she curled up with the letter in hand and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A Dream Worth Fighting For~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akira slowly awoke, and saw a beautiful blonde standing there, "Is your name, Akira?" The female asked, "Yes...That is me." Akira whispered as she continued to stare at the blonde girl, "Who are you?" Akira asked, "No names, Akira." She whispered, Akira didn't understand why this female had said that to her, but she nodded, "Can you at least tell me what you do?" Akira asked, "You mustn't get to attach." The female giggled, "Uh...Okay?" Akira stated with a questioning tone behind her words. Akira was literally getting lost in the female's blue hues, "Just tell me one thing." Akira whispered as she slowly approached her, "What is that?" She asked, "How do you know my name?" Akira asked, the female smiled, "Everyone will know who you are, Akira." The female stated, Akira sighed.

"Not me. I am not worth it. I am shy. I lost my home. I am a nobody." Akira whispered, "All my life, I had to fight for everything. And every time, I lost the fight. How can everyone know who I am?" Akira asked, she felt a hand on her cheek. The hand was so soft, and gentle, "Akira, you may have had to fight for everything. And may have lost, as well. But there is a reason for that. To make you strong, to make you determined. You fight, because you know that if you don't you can lose a lot more. You fight because you are able and strong. You don't give up, because you don't want to be like everyone else." The female stated. "Akira, why do you look so down on life?" She asked, Akira lowered her eyes, "Because life has always looked down on me. I have no friends. No family. I am alone in this, well mind my language, fucked up world." Akira mustered.

The female lifted Akira's head upward so Akira could look into the female's blue eyes, "Akira, do not give up. Never give up. Fight for everything that is worth fighting for. Live your life, Akira." The female leaned in slowly and kissed Akira's forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~That Time Already!?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akira slowly awoke to her alarm clock blaring, "Ugh...Is it already time to work?" She asked, as she hit the snooze button, she rolled over to see Professor Chewy just sitting there, "Holy shit!" Akira exclaimed, he smiled warmly, "Today is your lucky day." He stated, "It is?" Akira asked, "Yes, you have the day off. And Will is here to take you to Cozmo Street to show you what its like." He stated, as he turned to see Sara walk in, "Hey babe." He whispered, "Whoa, you two are together?!" Akira asked, Professor Chewy and Sara nodded, "That is correct." Sara replied, "Then who is Loop with?" Akira asked, "You don't know her, but her name is Babs. Loop, is weird when he picks out his chicks." Akira chuckled, as she slowly slide out of the bed, she was wearing a white wife beater. Akira ran her fingers through her black tresses. She walked towards her bathroom, and began to take a shower.

"She is a good kid." Professor Chewy stated towards Sara, "Yeah, she'll go far." Sara stated as she smiled, and let Akira to her business. Akira slowly left the bathroom, her hair was actually done up, she had her make up on. Her hair was more like scene kid's hair. Akira sighed as she walked out of the room, and saw Will, "You must be Will." Akira stated, Will nodded, "Yeah, that is me. You ready?" He asked, "I guess." Akira stated, with a small bag, Akira saw Mazuiko snuggled up with Venus, "You better come back, and make Sushi for me." Mazuiko stated loudly. Akira nodded, as she walked with Will towards the train station, "You know, you're lucky." Will stated, "How is that?" Akira asked, "You just are. People are noticing you." Will whispered, Akira sighed, "I don't want to be noticed, Will. I want to live my life in peace." Akira whispered. Will chuckled, as they got on the train.

"Who is that?" Akira asked as she pointed, Will turned to look, "Oh, that is Cash Monet. He lives up where the rich kids live. Ya know, Diamond Heights." Will stated with a shrug, "People say that Cash and Babbette are together." Will continued, "Okay, who the hell names their daughter, Babbette? And who the hell names their son, Pootie?!" Akira asked, "Well, that is a very good question." Will chuckled as he watched the scenery, "So, tell me about yourself." Will stated as he looked towards Akira, "My name is Akira, I am 25 years of age. Or however you want to say it. I like to cook, write, draw, and sing." Akira smiled, "What I love the most about myself...Is that I am me, and no one else." Akira stated with a gentle smile. Will slowly stood, "That is what I like about you as well. We are here." Will stated as he helped Akira up slowly.

As Akira was walking past, she noticed a girl with blonde hair to her shoulders, with gorgeous blue eyes. Akira's eyes widened, "Uh, can we help you?" A female asked rudely, "No..Sorry." Akira stated as she slowly lowered her head, "Now, sister was that nice?" The blonde asked, "Oh, sis, she is not worth it. She looks like a loser anyway." Akira happened to hear this, she sighed softly, "Babbette! You are such a damn bitch." Babbette rolled her eyes, "And your not, Sophie?" Babbette asked, "If I do recall, you ended things pretty damn harshly with Pootie." Babbette stated, "Well, we can't all be perfect, Babbette. And I don't mean just in modeling." Sophie scoffed as she stood, and sat somewhere else. Sophie watched the Asian female walk towards her seat, "Dammit...Where is it?!" Akira asked, as she got on her hands and knees. She was trying to find her favorite necklace, "Come on..Where are you, you little bastard..." Akira mustered to herself, "Akira!" Will yelled out, "We need to go. The train can't stay here much longer." Akira slowly stood to Will's words, "Just great..." Akira whispered.

When she got towards the front, she fell over someone's leg sticking out, "Darling, you should be more careful." A male stated, Akira looked over towards a male that was in a blue suit, expensive suit. Akira bowed her head as she dusted herself off. Sophie rolled her eyes, as she leaned into her seat. Akira sighed softly, as she stepped off the train, and walked with Will. Sophie got up to use the restroom, she saw something sparkle in the light. She slowly knelt down, and picked up a necklace. Sophie slowly opened the locket, and saw the Asian female, she saw the picture was rather old, but she saw that she was with her parents. Sophie slowly pulled out the picture, and flipped the old picture over, "December 14th, 2002." She lowered her eyes. Sophie walked to her seat, clenching the necklace in her hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Welcome All You Faithful Drinkers!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, here is you'll be staying. Sorry it seems so cramped." Will stated, Akira just nodded, "No, I am very thankful. And I love it." Akira smiled, as she walked in, and set down her bag on the bed, "Will." Akira stated, Will stopped, "Yes?" He asked, "Thank you so much for this." Akira whispered, as she began to put her things in the closet. "You're welcome, kid. Now get some rest. You start work bright and early." Will stated, and shut the door behind him. Akira slowly lowered herself to the bed, and sighed, she rubbed her arm softly. "Punks..." Akira stated, she rubbed her elbow where she had fallen, Akira tried to sleep but all she could think about was the girl. "I need to sleep..." Akira whispered.

Will stopped as he saw Sophie walk up the stairs, "Sophie. What are you doing here?" Will asked, "Just the greeting, I had hoped for." Sophie smiled, as she went up to Will, and kissed both of his cheeks, "Where is the girl that was with you?" Sophie asked, "Oh, you mean Akira. The girl that your asshole friends tripped, and made fun of." Will stated, "Yeah..." Sophie lowered her eyes, "You know...I do not get why you hang out with them. You could be a freelanced model." Will shook his head, "Anyway, she is in there." Will pointed towards the room. Sophie passed Will, and walked towards the room. She saw that Akira was asleep. Sophie smiled warmly, as she rested the necklace on the desk next to Akira's bed. "She..." Sophie was going to say something, but she saw Fergie walk in, "Oh, hello, Fergie." Sophie stated, "You need to leave." Fergie stated to Sophie's statement.

Akira managed to sleep through their talking, Akira took in a deep breath, hoping that her day at the bar would be, at least for once good. Akira smiled in her sleep, tomorrow was going to bright day, and a possible deja-vu moment?

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013