Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Feb 2013 at 4:52 AM
Default Yazoo X Tifa Lockhart Fanfiction
Alright, so I have been thinking about how long ago, I was on a site and my name happened to be Yazoo ((My absolute favourite character from Advent Children)), well, I always thought him and Tifa would look cute together. Tifa being cute, and Yazoo being mysterious. >.> I am weird, yes this I know. But still, I always wanted them together. Aerith/Aeris and Cloud are like totally together, because Aerith is brought back. LIKE yay >.> Don't ask -.-" I am seriously weird right now.

Anyway, lets hop right to the story shall we?

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 4th Feb 2013 at 5:43 AM
Default Chapter I: First Impressions Should Always Be Easy
Yazoo took in a deep breath as he looked over towards Loz and Kadaj, "Well, know one thing for certain, brother is happy." Yazoo chuckled, as he looked towards the canyon where they could have beat Cloud, but leading up to everything, Sephiroth ended taking the fight one step closer, and killed Cloud, "For the first time, in awhile, we actually won." Yazoo stated with a smirk,

"Yeah." Kadaj replied, "But he is no longer with us, is he?" Kadaj asked, as he looked over to Yazoo, than over to Loz, "Loz stop your sniffling. Its over, brother is dead. He betrayed us. All of us." Kadaj stated,

"Yes, that be true, Kadaj. But who is left to fight? Brother is gone. Mother is gone. We have no one to fight!" Loz stated in the most dramatic way,

"Oh, Loz stop crying." Yazoo smirked, as he revved the engine on his motorcycle, "Look, I am sure brother will find his way out of this thing we call death. And I am sure we will have a fight then, but until then, Loz, get over it." Yazoo took off, he sighed. His long silver hair flowed behind him as he raced off.

"Kadaj?" Loz asked,

"Yeah." Kadaj replied,

"Do you think, Yazoo is okay? He is acting rather strange." Loz replied looking towards Kadaj,

"I am sure he is, come on." Kadaj stated and they to rode off but not in the direction of where Yazoo was going.

Yazoo managed to look behind him to see that Kadaj and Loz were not following him, "Who do they think they are?! Brother is alive. I can feel it. I know that there is to be people to follow him. Oh mother this, mother that. She is no longer with us. I got over it." Yazoo thought to himself, "I need a drink, and a hard one if that." Yazoo whispered, as he continued to ride towards the city in which Tifa was at.

He stopped in front of the bar, with a soft grin on his features. He didn't know why or how he ended up here. He heard the soft ring from the bell that was hovering over the door.

---------------------------------Tifa's Bar--------------------------------------------

Tifa slowly entered the large room, "You gotta lot nerve of being here!" She got in her fighting stance, she kept her hues on the long silver hair man, "Well, come on!" Tifa stated,

"Whoa, calm down. I am not here to fight. Seeing that mother isn't here anymore." Yazoo shrugged, "I just wanted a drink, thats all." Yazoo stated, he watched Tifa slowly get out her fighting stance, "Here, I got money even." Yazoo walked towards the bar with his hands up in the air showing he meant no harm,

"You know, you got me really confused." Tifa stated, she heard a soft chuckle come from the male, "What's so funny?" Tifa asked with a snappy tone in her voice,

"I don't know. Your kind of cute when your pissed." Yazoo stated,

"Are you always this charming?" Tifa asked,

"Are you always this beautiful?" Yazoo replied with a question,

Tifa scoffed, "What do you want?" Tifa stated,

"A drink, I already told you...Oh! You want to know what I want to drink. Get me a very stiff drink." He stated, he watched Tifa roll her eyes, "Look, I would say sorry, but I know that would just not work. It wouldn't be sincere enough. After all, Kadaj, Loz, and I nearly destroyed the town...City whatever." Yazoo stated,

"YEAH! And you killed my beloved Cloud!" Tifa snapped,

"Shit, calm down. I didn't kill him, Sephiroth did. He was sent here to defeat him and protect mother." Yazoo whispered, "And besides..." Yazoo stopped as he took a sip of his alcohol, "Brother was weak." Yazoo stated, soon he felt a sting against his face, "That hurt bitch!" Yazoo stood as he shook off the hit from Tifa, "Here. I tried to apologize. I am not like Loz and Kadaj, I got the hell over it. Maybe you should too. He is dead, get over it, move on." Yazoo stated, as he flipped a gold coin towards her, "Don't spend it all in one place." Yazoo whispered as he walked out of the bar.

Tifa did notice something, that Yazoo may have been telling the truth, due to the fact that Yazoo left his Velvet Nightmare on his cycle. "Maybe...He is right." Tifa whispered as she looked towards the coin that he left. "Mighty generous for an ass." Tifa whispered to herself, and walked into the back room.

-----------------------------------Thirty Minutes Later--------------------------

Tifa walked down the stairs to see Yazoo standing there, "Yes? Did you forget something? Like, oh I don't know, your manners?" Tifa asked with a smirk,

"Ha ha. Your funny. I was actually wondering, if my manners won't deceive me. Do you know anywhere I can stay for the night?" He asked, his brow slowly arced as the tension got worse between them, that a knife could cut right through tension. That, and the time that had gone by was about twenty minutes, "Hmm, I guess that is a no. Thanks." Yazoo turned on his heel, his leather boots making a loud sound as they made contact with the floor,

"Wait!" Tifa sighed, "There is a room upstairs. Its not much, but...Its raining and I feel sorry for you." Tifa stated, as she began to walk up the stairs,

"I guess I'll take that as a compliment." Yazoo stated, "Oh, yeah, to make sure you don't kill me in the night, here." Yazoo handed over his Velvet Nightmare, "Look, I am sorry." Yazoo stated, did he really mean that? He didn't even know. But without mother around, all of them were a lot calmer. He watched Tifa take the gun away from him,

"Well, that was nobel of you, I guess. Here is the room." Tifa stated, "Like I said not much. But seeing Marlene and Denzel are grown up, and no longer live here, I have room." Tifa slowly began to walk away,

"Thanks." Yazoo whispered, and walked into the room, then immediately shutting the door. "God, I am tired." He whispered beneath his breath, he slowly removed his clothes, his abs glistened in the light of moonlight, his hues slowly took the city that was before him. The one that him and his 'brothers' nearly destroyed. "Hmm...Its nice." Yazoo laughed, "Who am I kidding...This is so stupid. Oh can I stay the night..I sound like this is some stupid sleep over." Yazoo said in disgust, "But I can say this...Or well at least think it, she is pretty damn hot." Yazoo stated, as he walked to the bed in nothing but his boxers.

Tifa slowly opened the door and saw Yazoo sleeping in nothing but his boxers. His hair was draped down his chest, Tifa gulped as her cheeks heated up. She slowly shut the door and headed towards where Cloud used to sleep, a lump grew in the back of her throat. She had a flashback of what happened to Cloud.

-----------------------------------Death Of Cloud?------------------------------

"Cloud! Be careful." Tifa screamed, Tifa saw Cloud run back to her, and place his lips against her own, her body almost seemed to melt into his, "I love you, Cloud." Tifa whispered after slowly pulling away from the kiss,

"I love you too, Tifa." Cloud smiled, "I'll be back, I promise." Cloud stated before running off to stop Kadaj. Thinking that this fight would be easy, he went to slam his buster sword into Kadaj, but soon he saw Sephiroth blocking his sword. Cloud was shocked. And soon, their words echoed to where they only heard, and they began to swing at each other. Cloud was too full of himself, and got cocky, "Come on! Is that all you got?!" He asked, and soon he felt the masamune thrust into his shoulder,

Sephiroth smirked then pulled out the masamune away from his shoulder, "No, but this should make you appreciate me more." Sephiroth stated, as he pushed the masamune through Cloud's abdomen, "Goodbye, Cloud." Sephiroth pushed Cloud over, he watched Cloud plummet to the ground, luckily something broke Cloud's fall.

Yuffie, Barret, Vincent, and Tifa all saw this, Tifa was the first one to run towards Cloud, she pulled him into her arms, "Cloud! Cloud!" Tifa screamed, she saw Cloud slowly open his eyes, "Cloud, you need to stay with me." Tifa whispered,

"Tifa, I want to thank you. For saving me." Cloud whispered, then groaned, "Please Tifa, be strong. And keep fighting. I.." Cloud squinted in pain, "I..I love you." He whispered, his body slowly went limp,

"Cloud...Cloud..." Tifa repeated his name over and over again, trying to wake him. Tifa looked towards everyone, their heads were hung low, "I...I love you too...Cloud." Tifa whispered, as she brought his head up to her chin. Her tears slowly rolled down her cheeks, and rolled down Cloud's face.

--------------------------------------Present Time---------------------------------

Tifa slowly turned the knob of the door when she heard a creak from the flooring, she slowly turned around, "Oh...You scared me." Tifa stated,

"Oh, sorry, I needed to p...Uh, use the bathroom. Shouldn't you be sleeping, ya know trying to get your beauty sleep. Right now it looks like you could some." Yazoo teased her,

"God! You are such an asshole! I don't know why I let you stay!" Tifa stated in an angered tone,

"Shit...I'll pack my things, and go. You know, I am trying to turn a new leaf. But you already see the monster I am. Don't worry...Never got your name, almost tried killing you. So, at the time, I could say I didn't even care." Yazoo chuckled, he saw the angered look on the female's features, "The name is Yazoo. But you can call me, ass." Yazoo stated and walked into the room, and began to get dressed,

"H...He reall..." Tifa sighed, "Men like him can never change. But I can't have him in the rain." Tifa looked up and walked towards the room, but when she walked in. He was gone, she looked towards the window that was open. She looked towards the table next to the bed, and saw a note, with the only word: "Thanks". Tifa held onto herself, as she sat down on the bed. She could hear the motorcycle racing away. "I need to let Cloud go." Tifa whispered, she slowly laid herself down, and fell asleep with a tear rolling down her cheek.

--------------------------------------Elsewhere---------------------------------
-

Yazoo was in a cave way out of town, "I can make a fire, and be warm. Or I can lay here wet and freeze to death...Some many options." Yazoo laughed to his comment, he slowly grabbed his phone and dialed Kadaj, he got the voicemail, "Probably out with Yuffie." Yazoo sighed, "When did we become good? When did we began to care?" Yazoo asked himself, his head looked towards the city that he just left, "I hope she moves on." Yazoo chuckled, as he gathered the small amount of sticks that was in the cave. He skidded two rocks together, and lit a fire.

His hues danced with the flames, as he slowly lowered himself to the hard ground, and slowly let his eye lids crash against each other, and he soon fell asleep.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Feb 2013 at 6:30 AM
Default Chapter II: Beautiful Rose Petals
Tifa slowly awoke to see Yuffie staring at her, "Sheesh!" Tifa stated, as she rubbed her eyes, "What are you doing here?" Tifa asked, she heard a soft giggle,

"Oh, just crashing here." Yuffie laughed, "By the way, who stayed here last night?" Yuffie asked,

"What do you mean?" Tifa asked, and she watched Yuffie point to a gun,

"Oh...Just a guy. I felt bad for him, so he stayed the night. Well, maybe one or two hours, then I threw him out...Well, he got the wrong idea when I said some harsh things." Tifa replied,

"A guy?! Details!" Yuffie pleaded, "What's his name?" Yuffie asked now sitting next to Tifa,

"I..I don't know. I never got his name." Tifa replied,

"So, you let a complete stranger stay the night. Oh sorry, one or two hours and never got his name. Nice." Yuffie shook her head, and stood,

"Hey, Yuffie." Tifa began,

"Hmmm." Yuffie turned to look at Tifa,

"Can people change?" Tifa asked,

Yuffie giggled, "Yes, look at Kadaj and I. We are happy now. And he loves me, and I love him." Yuffie smiled, "Why?" Yuffie asked, "Is it about the guy that was here last night?" Yuffie asked,

Tifa only nodded at first, "Maybe you can help me. He had longish silver hair. In a way..." Tifa was cut off,

"Was he hot...Well, sexy? Handsome like features...A guy that almost killed you, because he was in search of his mother?" Yuffie asked,

Tifa blushed at the first statement, "Y..Yes." Tifa stuttered,

"Ah, you ran into Yazoo then." Yuffie giggled, "He is hot, I'll give him that. But oh, Kadaj, he is dreamy. If he would leave my materia alone!" Yuffie huffed, "Well, I gotta go." Yuffie began to leave,

"Do you know where I can find him?" Tifa asked,

"Not sure, why?" Yuffie asked,

"I need to return his gun." Tifa heard a giggle from Yuffie, and watched her walk away, "Why is it that...UGH!" Tifa slowly stood and walked towards the bathroom, and turned on the water, she slowly removed her clothes and stepped in. She felt her longish black hair become wet, as the drops of water ran slowly over her petite frame, her eyes slowly closed. And for the first time in awhile, she saw someone else than Cloud, she saw Yazoo, with his grin. Tifa slowly opened her eyes, and chuckled to herself.

--------------------------------------Elsewhere---------------------------------

Yazoo slowly awoke from his sleep, his eyes shot wide, "Shit!" He exclaimed, he ran to his motorcycle, "Where is it?...WHERE IS IT?!" He asked louder, "Shit shit shit." Yazoo rummaged around, even looked around the motorcycle, and couldn't find his Velvet Nightmare, "Just great. Not only she is going to see me as an ass, but a forgetful ass. Great." Yazoo got on his motorcycle and rode towards the city, "I am going in and getting the gun and leaving. Wouldn't want her to get all bitchy." Yazoo whispered, as he rode fast towards the bar.

After about an hour later, he arrived at the bar. Yazoo knocked softly at the door, "I should just walk in." And Yazoo did just that, "Hello?" he asked, his eyes widened when he saw Tifa walk back just in her undergarments, "Next time, I'll stay at the door." He thought and turned his back to her, "Hello?" He asked again,

"Oh...God." Tifa whispered, "Hang on." Tifa stated, and ran towards her room, and got dressed, she walked back towards Yazoo, holding his gun, "Is this what you are here for?" Tifa asked,

"Is it safe to turn around?" Yazoo asked with a chuckle,

"Yes." Tifa smiled, "I am sorry that you had to see that." Tifa whispered,

"It could have been worse you could have been a fat cow." Yazoo stated, and felt a punch hit his chest, "Sheesh it was a joke. And yes, I am here for that." Yazoo took the gun away from Tifa's hand, "Thanks." Yazoo began to walk away,

"Tifa." Tifa whispered,

"What?" Yazoo asked,

"My name is, Tifa." Tifa mustered, she watched Yazoo walk away, his hand was on the door, and the door slowly was a jar,

"Tifa, huh? Its a beautiful name. I thought maybe you were a Margaret. But Tifa, suits you. Thanks Tifa." Yazoo stated and walked out of the bar, he shook his head, "Don't...Don't go back in." Yazoo whispered, he got on his motorcycle, and slid the gun into the holster and rode off.

Tifa stood there with a sigh, "Yazoo...Interesting name. But really suits him. He is...He is like Yuffie said about Kadaj, he is dreamy." Tifa laughed softly, as she walked towards the bar, "Today, I need a stiff drink." She whispered, as she poured the drink, and took a sip.

Tifa walked with her drink towards Cloud's room, she finally smiled, "Rest in peace, Cloud." Tifa mustered as she slowly turned the knob, and entered the room. She could finally smile while she was in the room, she remembered the good memories, not the bad. Or at least, the death of him, "Thank you, Cloud." Tifa stated, as she grabbed his belongings, and put them in a safe place. She knew she needed to move on from him, and she was about to.

-------------------------------------Rose Petals---------------------------------

Yazoo stopped the cycle in front of Kadaj's apartment, "How in the hell did we get here? The Silver Hair Brothers...Pssh, we were the bad guys, now we are the good guys. Who would ever think of that shit?" Yazoo asked himself, and walked towards the door and knocked softly, "Kadaj! I know you are there!" Yazoo yelled at the door,

Kadaj came to the door, "Do you know what time it is?" Kadaj asked as he opened the door,

"Sure as hell as do, its noon, Kadaj." Yazoo stated, with a chuckle, as he watched Kadaj's eyes widen,

"Shit, I didn't think I would sleep in that late, well come in. You are practically already in anyway." Kadaj stated, and let Yazoo in, "What did you need?" Kadaj asked,

"Well, two things. One, how are you and Yuffie? Have you set a date? And what do you know about Tifa?" Yazoo asked, looking towards his 'brother',

"Well, Yuffie and I are fine. Weird question coming from you..." Kadaj was cut off,

"Not as weird as you wearing Yuffie's robe. Then again it kind of looks good on you. It brings out your curves." Yazoo laughed hysterically, "Ahem, go on."

Kadaj only glared at Yazoo, "We have set a date. As for Tifa, she was Cloud's fiancee, until well, you know the little mishap. But I think Tifa by now, should have moved on. Why do you ask? Do you think she is hot?" Kadaj asked,

"I find her appealing, and interesting. Though she sees me as an asshole still." Yazoo shrugged, as he looked out the window, "Isn't it weird? One moment we are evil little bastards, and now we are the good guys defending the people..." Yazoo stated, as his arm rested on the edge of the window,

"We were insane to finding and protecting mother. And now seeing, she is no longer here. We can be...Different, I guess. I don't know. Being good, is still weird. But what's good about being weird, is that I met Yuffie. Though I stole her Materia, and almost killed her. But she is happy with me now." Kadaj heard a soft chuckle from Yazoo,

"Thanks, Kadaj. I am going to go. Tell Yuffie I said hello." Yazoo turned and passed Kadaj, and walked out of Kadaj's apartment. Yazoo got on his motorcycle and rode off, he knew that Kadaj would think that would be the weirdest talk ever. Yazoo slowly came up to a small park, he parked the motorcycle and walked towards the park after he killed the engine of his motorcycle. Yazoo took in a deep breath, and sat down on a bench. "Why do I keep thinking about Tifa? It has to because I saw her almost nude." Yazoo thought to himself,

"Is this seat taken?" A female voice echoed softly,

"No, its not." Yazoo replied,

"Never thought I would see someone like you, here." The female stated,

"Things have changed, I've changed." Yazoo replied, "Its weird. One moment I am out to kill everyone and anyone. Now, I am here to protect people, and kill those who plan to cause harm." Yazoo chuckled softly, he slowly turned to see Tifa was sitting next to him, "Well, I'll be." Yazoo chuckled once again, "How are you, Tifa?" Yazoo asked,

"I am fine. I took your advice. You are right, I need to move on. And look towards my future. I mean, it would be nice to actually smile, I haven't smiled in what seems years." Tifa sighed, then saw a smirk in the corner of her eyes,

"Thats because it has been years, Tifa. And you should keep smiling, you look really beautiful when you smile. And yes, before you ask, I am always this charming." Yazoo joked, he felt a playful punch against his arm. "By the way, thanks again for letting me stay at your place." Yazoo whispered and felt his head being turned towards Tifa's,

"I am sorry for kicking you out in the rain. I should have never said those things. But then again, I thought you were still the monster I met that day when all hell broke loose, and the shit hit the fan." Tifa whispered, she watched Yazoo turn away from her,

"Hey, we all got our downfalls. Believe me, mother was mine. How weird is that to say about a head..." Yazoo laughed, "Look, Tifa, I can deal with the rain, it doesn't bother me. Oh...Yeah, I know its a little late, sorry that Kadaj, Loz, and I kidnapped Denzel and Marlene." Yazoo whispered, then slowly stood, "Do you need a ride to your place? Its getting dark, and it looks like its going to rain." Yazoo whispered,

"Please..." Tifa mustered, as she stood and followed Yazoo to his motorcycle. She felt Yazoo help her onto the motorcycle, her arms slowly took his waist, and her head rested against his back. She could smile, and as weird as that may sound, she was smiling.

-------------------------------------Back At The Bar Again---------------------------

"Well, here we are." Yazoo stated, as he helped Tifa off his cycle,

"Did you want to stay the night?" Tifa asked looking towards Yazoo,

"I am good, you get some rest. I'll see you sometime in the future. Go, grasp your future Tifa." Yazoo smiled, and sped off.

Tifa nodded, as she walked into the bar, then shut and locked the door behind her, "He is one strange man." Tifa laughed to herself.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Feb 2013 at 7:25 AM
Default Chapter III: A New Beginning
Yazoo took in a deep breath, as he took a sip of his coffee, "This is gross..." Yazoo mustered to himself, his eyes looked around to see any familiar faces, "This is...Well, oddly boring..." He whispered,

"Boring, possibly. Insane, because you are talking to yourself, yes." Loz stated as he sat down in front of Yazoo, "How are you?" He asked,

"Same old, same old. What about you? I saw you getting cozy with uh...What's her name?" Yazoo asked looking towards Loz, and taking about sip of his coffee. Yazoo made a disgusting look as he took the sip,

"Elena?" Loz stated in a questioning tone,

"Yeah, her. How are you two?" Yazoo asked, with an arc of his brow,

"Well, for the most part, we are fine. You know despite everything we put everyone through." Loz choked on his words a little bit,

"Don't tell me your going to cry, Loz..." Yazoo chuckled then took another sip of his nasty coffee, "This tastes like shit." Yazoo stated,

"And how exactly would you know how shit tastes like, Yazoo?" Loz asked, as he shook his head, "So, tell me Yazoo..." Loz was cut off by the waitress,

"Sir, would you like something?" The female asked softly,

"Uh, yeah, thats fine. I'll take what he is having." Loz stated, as he shook his head, "Anyway, tell me Yazoo, is there a girl that has caught your eye? Or are you destined to be alone forever?" Loz asked,

"There is this one chick, but I haven't talked to her in three months. She needs space, as do I." Yazoo shrugged, "Besides, I guess I am not like your or Kadaj. Finding a way to commit to one person. Do you know annoying that can be? One moment you and your spouse are happy, with excitement, and the first few years, are great! Then the next years to the end of your days, are like hell. Shit. That is something I am not looking forward to." Yazoo stated, as he rolled his eyes, "Besides, I doubt this chick I haven't talked too...." Yazoo stopped as he saw Tifa, her beautiful rich brown hues, and her beautiful brown hair, Yazoo slowly stood and placed some money down, "Next time, Loz. You have my number." Yazoo attempted to leave, until Loz decided to say his name a little loud, and Tifa heard,

"Yazoo..." Tifa whispered, she was looking at the back of his head, but she knew that was Yazoo. That and Loz announced his name, "Hang on, Yuffie." Tifa mustered and headed towards Yazoo, "Yazoo..." She tapped him on the shoulder,

"Hey, Tifa." Yazoo replied, "Long time, no see, right?" Yazoo sighed as he looked towards Loz, giving him a thumbs up, then standing and walking away, "Thanks, Loz. Thanks for being a great wingman, ass." Yazoo thought, "How have you..." Yazoo was cut off,

"Been?" Tifa finished the statement, "Good actually. The bar is now busier than ever. But good. I...I...How have you been?" Tifa asked as she moved a strand of her hair behind her ear,

"I..Well, I was doing great, until you repeated yourself, with saying I. What was going to be behind this I?" Yazoo asked, "Or are you not going to tell me?" Yazoo asked with an arc of his brow, "Because if you do decide not to tell me, then my response is as follows, I've been good." Yazoo stated in a cocky tone,

"GOD! You are still an ass! And I was going to say I missed you. But sheesh, you know, Yazoo. I thought you were different. I really did, and I thought over the three months you would stop being an asshole. But clearly I was mistaken. Sorry for even talking to you." Tifa stated with an angered tone, and walked away,

Yazoo waved towards her, then mustered beneath his breath, "I missed you too, Tifa." Yazoo turned on his heel and walked the other way, to look back for one single moment. He sighed softly, "Alright so maybe I am the brother that needs to change. Kadaj and Loz is settling down. And then there is me, every girl I try to be brave with...I tend to piss them off. Good to be me." Yazoo thought to himself, he slowly got on his motorcycle and rode off.

-----------------------------------Another Three Months Go By------------------------

Yazoo looked at the bar, and saw Tifa getting everyone's orders. He watched her from the window, "Why do I feel this? Every time I am near her, or even think about her...My heart beats so damn hard...I need to get that looked at." Yazoo whispered, trying to make things seem like he had a crush on Tifa. He smiled softly, as he slowly got off his motorcycle,

"Ya know. Tifa talks about you all the time, Yazoo." Yuffie whispered as she looked towards the male, "Look, Tifa isn't going to wait for you forever. Besides, lets face the facts. You like her, and she likes you. I know its weird, Yazoo. But apparently, her, Elena, and I must have gotten hit in the head. I am getting married to Kadaj. Elena is getting married to Loz. And Tifa...Well, she likes this bad ass sexy guy. He has long silver hair. He is the one that makes her feel so much better about herself. And he is also the guy, that Tifa's heart is screaming for. But soon, if you don't act, her heart will be screaming a new name." Yuffie smirked, "Come on, get a drink with me. I want to get to know you better." Yuffie tugged at Yazoo's arm, and Yazoo reluctantly followed Yuffie,

"Look what the cat dragged in." Tifa giggled softly, as she watched Yuffie was dragging Yazoo, "What can I get you, Yuffie?"

"Hmmmm, anything. I don't care. Besides you know what I like." Yuffie stated with a smile,

"And for you?" Tifa asked looking towards Yazoo,

"Anything that is strong, please." Yazoo whispered, he watched Tifa nod. Then turn away and went to get their drinks,

"Yazoo. Are you that dense?! Really?! Come on, Yazoo get your head out of your ass. Seriously." Yuffie shook her head, "TIFA! Make my drink the same as Yazoo's." Yuffie rolled her eyes, she watched Tifa bring their drinks to them. Yuffie immediately gestured towards Yazoo, to talk to Tifa,

"So, Tifa how is work?" Yazoo asked, he was trying to make some sort of small chat, "And how have you been?"

"Work is going great actually. And I have been good." Tifa whispered, with her eyes lowered. Tifa then heard a man shout out for another drink. Tifa walked away and brought the drink to the male,

Yazoo sighed, as he stood and paid for his and Yuffie's drinks, "Give me, Tifa's number. I want to ask her on a date. But she is busy and I can't." Yazoo laughed, he watched Yuffie writing down Tifa's number, Yazoo took the little piece of paper and walked out of the bar.

Tifa went to say something to Yazoo, she saw that he was gone, yet again. Story of her life. Tifa shook her head, "Yuffie..." Tifa sighed, "Never mind." Tifa whispered, she watched all the people leave, and she turned the sign over to show that the bar was now closed, "What I would do for one night alone with Yazoo...I just want to get to know him." Tifa whispered as she began to clean up.

--------------------------------Three Weeks Later-----------------------------------

Tifa was starting to let her crush of Yazoo go, though she continued to think of him. She heard her phone going off, "Who the hell is this?" Tifa asked as she looked towards the phone, "Hello?" Tifa asked in the phone,

"Oh, good I got you on the first try. I want to make this fast. Oh, yeah, its Yazoo. I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me? Ya know, to get know each other a little better." Yazoo mustered into the phone, he waited for an answer,

"What took you so long, Yazoo?" Tifa asked,

"Nerves?" Yazoo stated in a questioning tone,

"Yazoo gets nervous? I would have never guessed that." Tifa giggled, "And yes, Yazoo, I would love to go on a date with you." Tifa smiled behind the phone, she heard what time, and where to meet. Tifa said her goodbye, and immediately went and got ready. Tifa was actually...Excited.

-------------------------------------Date Night--------------------------------------

Tifa was in a beautiful black dress, and black high heels. "I hope he likes what I am wearing." Tifa mustered, as she headed towards the door. She heard a knock, as she opened the door, her heart melted. There stood Yazoo, in a black suit with a white shirt, no tie. And black shoes. He was standing there with flowers,

"These...Are uh..For you." Yazoo whispered,

"Not good at this sort of thing?" Tifa asked,

"No..No not really." Yazoo chuckled, "Well, are we ready?" Yazoo asked, he watched Tifa nod slowly. He walked her to a car, "I thought we would take a car instead of a motorcycle, I didn't know what you would be wearing." Yazoo smiled, "Oh...Tifa. You look gorgeous." Yazoo smiled, as he walked her to the passenger side, and let her in,

"And you look handsome, Yazoo." Tifa whispered as she got into the car, and buckled up,

Yazoo got in, and drove off. He kept thinking this night, he wasn't going to try to muck things up. He took them to a rather expensive restaurant. They laughed through the night, as they drank. And ate. Yazoo didn't take his eyes off of Tifa, and Tifa didn't take her eyes off of Yazoo. Yazoo kept his smile through the night. He was telling funny stories about his 'brothers', and stories of himself. But one thing that made the night perfect was the fact Yazoo could see Tifa's smile nonstop.

By the time the restaurant was about to close, that is when Yazoo paid the bill, "Shall we?" Yazoo asked, as he extended his hand to Tifa, and helped her up from her chair. Yazoo saw that Tifa was shivering as they left, he took off his jacket and wrapped the fabric around her shoulders. Yazoo walked her to the car, and let her in. He then got in soon after. Yazoo looked towards Tifa as she was looking out the window, Yazoo couldn't do anything but smile. Once at the bar, Yazoo stopped, "Well here we are." Yazoo stated, "Keep the jacket. Its raining out." Yazoo smiled,

"Thank you, for an amazing night, Yazoo." Tifa leaned in and kissed Yazoo's cheek softly. She got out of the car and walked into the bar, tears slowly ran down her face, "What an ass...He didn't even walk me to the door." Tifa shook her head, and sat at the bar.

Yazoo sat in the car, and drove off. He got to the new apartment he was now renting. He looked towards his motorcycle, "No...I can't. No." Yazoo told himself, he immediately ran to his motorcycle, not caring that there was rain pouring. He knew he could have easily taken the car. But his means of transportation was his motorcycle. He rode towards the bar. He sighed, "I need to do this." He thought. He saw the lights were still on at the bar. He slowly pulled up, then turned off the engine.

--------------------------------------The Bar Scene------------------------------

Tifa cuddled into Yazoo's jacket, "Am I...Am I not good enough?" Tifa asked herself, she heard a knock at the door, she shook her head, "We are closed!" Tifa yelled, but she kept hearing the knocking, "Dammit." Tifa stood and didn't even look up and unlocked the door, "We are closed, can't you read?!" Tifa asked angrily,

"Yeah, I can read." Yazoo replied, as he walked into the bar, and shut the door behind him,

"What the hell do you want? You couldn't even walk me to the door. What do you want, Yazoo?" Tifa asked softly,

Yazoo didn't state a single word, before letting his lips do the talking. His lips were now against Tifa's. His left had slowly wrapped around Tifa's waist to bring her closer,

Tifa was about to push him away, but she slowly fell into the kiss. Her arms slowly slithered around Yazoo's neck, a soft moan released from her lips, as she felt Yazoo's tongue enter her mouth, their tongues fought for dominance. Her body quivered in Yazoo's arms, a kiss she had longed for, was now happening.

Yazoo slowly pulled away from the kiss, "And there was one question I needed to ask you...Will you be mine?" Yazoo asked.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Feb 2013 at 7:03 AM
Default Chapter VI: Will You Be Mine?
Yazoo stood there looking into Tifa's beautiful rich brown hues. He didn't know what her answer was going to be. He was hoping for a yes. Instead there was only silence. Yazoo just stood there, until he heard her actually speak,

"A..Are you serious?" Tifa asked, as her head slowly lowered,

Yazoo slowly moved her head upward so their eyes could meet, "Yes, I am serious. I've actually wanted to ask you for awhile now. Just...Never got the courage to." Yazoo whispered, with a chuckle,

"Yes, I'll be yours, Yazoo." Tifa whispered as she leaned upward, and pressed her lips against Yazoo's, her hands were clutched to his shirt around the front of his shoulders. Her body trembled with happiness as she felt Yazoo pull her closer. She felt happy and warm. She knew that he was the answer to her broken heart. And she could honestly say, she was falling for him, hard. Tifa slowly pulled away, "Do..Do you want to stay the night?" Tifa asked,

"I...I can't." Yazoo whispered, "I need to get used to the apartment I am in. Its a new step..Well, another new step for me. I gotta get used to things." Yazoo smiled, as he softly kissed Tifa's forehead,

"Yazoo...Can you answer a question for me?" Tifa asked,

"Sure, what is the question?" Yazoo asked,

"How exactly did Loz bring back Elena?" Tifa asked, she looked into Yazoo's eyes,

"He brought her back the only way he knew how. Its weird, but there is away. He even brought back Tseng." Yazoo whispered, "We did a lot of bad things, and we are trying to make up all of those we have hurt." Yazoo stated, "We figured a way that the Materia could be used in that sort of thing. Hell, Kadaj used it to make that monster come out of the sky. So, we knew anything was possible when using Materia. Yuffie was kind of pissed off that we used her Materia for...Well, the bad things. But we are using it for good this time." Yazoo chuckled, "Who would of thought that I would be standing here in front of you, calling you my girlfriend." Yazoo smiled, "Tifa...What's wrong?" Yazoo asked,

"It can bring anyone back?" Tifa asked, "I mean like old friends that have died. For instance Zack..." Tifa whispered,

"Yes, as long as your whole heart is in it. Then you can bring them back." Yazoo smiled, "Tifa...Are you thinking of bringing back someone else?" Yazoo asked, as his eyes slowly lowered, "Am...Am I not..." Yazoo sighed, "I need to go." Yazoo turned on his heel only to feel Tifa grab his arm,

"You are my boyfriend, Yazoo." Tifa whispered, "And I am scared to sleep alone...I am afraid..." Tifa felt a lump enter the back of her throat,

"What are you so afraid of?" Yazoo asked as he was now standing right in front of her again,

"I am afraid of three things. One, I am scared that you'll go back to your evil ways. Two, I am scared that my heart will be broken again. Third, I am scared that...I...I'll lose you." Tifa whispered, her head slowly lowered. She soon then heard a chuckle, "Its not funny, Yazoo!"

"Tifa...Its not funny, and I wasn't laughing. Because all of the things you are scared of, I'll make sure I will never let them happen. As for me chuckling. I realize how much you don't like me, but love me." Yazoo grinned,

Tifa went a little on the red side, "That's not true, Yazoo..." Tifa mustered, she was going to say something but soon she was being cradled by Yazoo, "What are you doing?" She asked, as she gripped his neck,

"I am doing what you asked. I'm staying the night." Yazoo whispered, he walked them to her room. He slowly lowered her to the floor, and he went to the door, and shut the door. He smirked, "Okay, so, I'll be honest now. I sleep in my boxers. And thats it." Yazoo stated,

"That's fine...I just want to lay in your arms." Tifa smiled, she walked to her dresser. She had her back to Yazoo, "Do not peak." Tifa giggled, as she let her clothes fall to the floor. She slowly slipped into a short pajama type dress, Tifa slowly turned around. She saw Yazoo's bare back, her heart almost broke, as she saw all of the scars. Tifa gulped as she walked to him, and slowly slid her arms around his waist. Her head was pressed against his back.

Yazoo smirked, he let his hand rest on Tifa's right hand, "Alright, what's wrong? Why are you so clingy?" Yazoo joked, he soon felt tears against his back, "Tifa...Are you okay?" He was going to turn around, until he was told not to,

"I feel so happy, Yazoo. I feel like I'll never be alone again. After Cloud died, I knew I would have the hardest time moving on. But then mister evil boy now good, came back into my life. He is the sweetest guy now, and I cherish him so." Tifa felt her tears rush against Yazoo's back, "Yazoo, I want to kiss all of these scars. I want to take away all of the pain. Yazoo...I am..Happy that I am yours." Tifa whispered before pressing a soft kiss against Yazoo's back,

Yazoo slowly turned around, "Tifa, you are so weird. But I feel the same way about you." He stated with a soft smile, "Except...I cherish her so. And she was never evil." Yazoo chuckled, he felt Tifa's head against his chest, "Come on, lets get some sleep." Yazoo whispered, he watched Tifa get into bed, and he got under the covers next to her. He felt Tifa move close, her head was now resting against his chest. He soon watched her fall asleep, and he followed.

--------------------------------------Love Is Bliss----------------------------------

Over the next year, Kadaj and Yuffie got married, how weird is that? And Loz and Elena got married. Kadaj and Yuffie are expecting, and Loz and Elena were waiting. As for Yazoo and Tifa? They were going strong. And they were happy. Yazoo couldn't see his life with anyone but Tifa, and Tifa felt the same way. Yazoo knew that he wanted to spend the rest of his life Tifa. And he hoped that Tifa wanted the same thing.

And tonight? Would be the biggest night for Yazoo and Tifa...Just not the way Yazoo wanted the night to be.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Feb 2013 at 7:54 AM
Default Chapter V: Love = Betrayal
Yazoo was at Kadaj's getting ready. He looked towards Kadaj as he was shaking his head, "What?" Yazoo asked,

"I never thought you were the settling down type. Its like...Well, never mind. I was about to say its like you changed. But look at us all. I am married and I am going to have a kid. Loz is married. And you? You are about to ask Tifa the biggest question of your life. And we all know that there is only two answers." Kadaj stated,

"Yeah, thanks, Kadaj. I didn't need to think of the second option. I want tonight to be perfect. After all it is the second year anniversary for Tifa and I. And tonight I think would suit that occasion." Yazoo stated, "Well, how do I look?" Yazoo turned around, he was in a black suit with a white shirt. His shoes were black as well. His belt was black with silver. He smelt really well as well, gotta love cologne.

"You look good. How are you going to ask?" Kadaj asked,

"I am not going to tell anyone." Yazoo stated, "I want it to be a surprise to everyone. You know, besides the fact that you know I am going propose to Tifa." Yazoo stated with a soft chuckle, "You know I still remember everything we have done. And how our love has grown to become something so strong." Yazoo whispered.

---------------------------------------The First Time------------------------------

Tifa was giggling, as she ran towards their bedroom. Yazoo had officially moved in, "I love you Yazoo." Tifa stated, as she felt Yazoo pick her up and throw her on the bed,

"I love you too, Tifa." Yazoo replied, he was over her. His hues looked deep into Tifa's, "I..." Yazoo was stopped as he felt Tifa's lips rest against his own. Soon their kiss heated up, and both longed for more. Yazoo felt Tifa switch places with him,

Tifa straddled Yazoo, "I've been waiting for this for along time." Tifa mustered, as she began to undress herself. She could see the desire in Yazoo's eyes, "I guess you've been waiting as well." Tifa teased, soon she was completely naked. And she began to remove Yazoo's clothing, and he too was now naked. "You got...You know..." Tifa asked, she saw him smirk and shown her.

Soon her back arched, and moans filled the night air...

*CENSORSHIP*

Yazoo was laying close to Tifa, as they held each other, "Tifa..." Yazoo whispered,

"Yes, Yazoo?" Tifa asked,

"I love you." Yazoo mustered,

"And I love you." Tifa giggled, soon she rested her head against his chest, "Your heart beats so softly, and so sweetly." Tifa whispered with a yawn, before falling asleep against Yazoo's chest,

Yazoo smiled, as his finger slowly combed through Tifa's hair, soon his eyelids became heavy, and soon he was asleep.

--------------------------------------Elsewhere--------------------------------------

Tifa smiled softly, as she was getting ready for the date. She knew Yazoo had a surprise, he even mentioned that he did. She didn't know what the surprise was. Surely, Yazoo was acting a little weird. But she shrugged that feeling of Yazoo's weirdness off. She was just happy that her and Yazoo were together for two years, as of today. Tifa was now smiling widely, as she put the finishing touches on. "Whew...I am actually nervous." She whispered, as she walked out of the bathroom.

Tifa looked towards the jacket that Yazoo wrapped around her, on their first date, in which led her and him to this day. "I love him so much, nothing will ever have me stop." Tifa whispered, not knowing who was to walk through the door next,

"Tifa..." The male called out, "Tifa, are you here?"

Tifa walked down the stairs, she almost had a heart attack as she saw the male now, "Clo...Cloud..." Tifa's eyes were wide, as she ran to him, and hugged him tightly, "Oh my god, Cloud." Tifa whispered,

"I..I am sorry, Tifa. I am sorry that it took so long for me to come back to you." Cloud mustered, "But I had to wait...I am not sure who, but they really wanted me back." Cloud laughed, "Tifa...You still look beautiful." Cloud mustered, as he slowly pulled away from the hug, "Come on, Tifa don't cry." Cloud whispered as he wiped away the tears away,

"I..I am sorry. Its just...Oh my god, I can't believe here you are. Right here. I can..Can't believe it." Tifa smiled, "Does this mean...You are back for good?" Tifa asked,

"Yes, it does. I am not going anywhere, I promise." Cloud stated, as he now wrapped his arms around Tifa. He felt her cling to him, "So, how is the business?" Cloud asked,

"Its going really well. And I doubt that was your true question." Tifa pulled away giving him a quick smirk,

"You are right that wasn't the true question." Cloud replied, as he leaned in and kissed Tifa,

Tifa's eyes widened then slowly closed as she returned the kiss, her hands were gripped to Cloud. She kept the kiss going, then she felt Cloud pull away,

"Do we want to start over? Or start off where we left off?" Cloud asked looking into Tifa eyes,

-------------------------------------Scars----------------------------------------

Yazoo was at the bar, as he walked in from the back. He was carrying roses, that had two boxes in between the roses. A ring, and a necklace. He was very excited,

"Do we want to start over? Or start off where we left off?" Cloud asked looking into Tifa's eyes,

Yazoo had stopped and saw Cloud and Tifa. "Pl..Please tell me this isn't what I am truly seeing..." Yazoo thought to himself,

"I think we should start where we left off." Tifa replied, "So, I guess that makes us together, again, huh?" Tifa asked, but felt Cloud's lips against her own, she slowly wrapped her arms around Cloud's neck, and their kiss heated. Yazoo's heart broke,

Yazoo turned on his heel and walked out of the bar. When he walked around the corner he saw, Yuffie, "Here give that bitch this!" Yazoo stated angrily, "I want nothing to do with Tifa." Yazoo spat out,

"Calm down...What happened?!" Yuffie asked, watching Yazoo turn,

Yazoo swallowed the strong lump that was growing in the back of his throat, he didn't want to be Loz, "I...I...I can't do this." Yazoo mustered, he went to walk away,

Yuffie grabbed his arm, "What is going on?!" Yuffie asked in a demanding tone,

"She is back with Cloud! Thats right! Cloud is back. Someone wanted him back, and look..He is back...." Yazoo walked to his motorcycle, and pulled out a piece of paper, and a pen. He took in a deep breath, and wrote:

"I thought that we were meant to be. But I guess was the one who was to blind to see. I hope that....I only wanted for you to be happy. And I wanted to be the cause of your happiness. And I see that I am not, and I never will be. Always, second best...Always. Do not come looking for me. Because you'll never find me. Goodbye, Tifa."

"Here give that bitch this too. I am sorry Yuffie. I'll show up every now and again. So, I can see my nephew or niece. Keep Kadaj out of trouble." Yazoo whispered, as he got onto his motorcycle and rode off.

Yuffie watched Yazoo ride away, now she didn't know that Yazoo was going to propose, only Kadaj and Loz did, Yuffie saw two black boxes buried in the roses, she gripped the smaller one. She slowly opened the box, and bit down on her bottom lip, "He was going to propose..." She whispered.

-----------------------------------Take A Stand, Yuffie!----------------------------

Cloud slowly pulled away from the kiss, "I'll be back in about two hours. I am going to go see Vincent. And then tomorrow I'll go and see everyone else. I love you, Tifa." Cloud stated with a warm smile,

"I love you too, Cloud." Tifa replied, and watched him leave. Tifa looked over at the calender, "I..I should tell Yazoo." Tifa stated,

"Too late for that." Yuffie stated,

"What do you mean?" Tifa asked, "When I tell him, he will understand." Tifa stated,

"Its too late, Tifa! Yazoo is gone! Alright, he is gone. He isn't coming back. Thanks to you, and him seeing you and Cloud getting all close and cozy. He is gone. He came to surprise you! And he saw you! And that isn't the worse part!" Yuffie was ready to blow up on her long time friend,

"What is the worse part?" Tifa asked,

"This is." Yuffie threw the roses down against the floor, "Look in the damn boxes, Tifa. You'll love the biggest surprise." Yuffie whispered, she felt so bad for Yazoo. Yuffie watched Tifa bend down and pick up the boxes, but instead of opening them, she read the card that came with the flowers,

"My beloved Tifa,

Alright, the beginning sounded a little weird. But that is not the point. Tifa, ever since I met you. Or well, met you again. I never thought you were forgive me. Or you would see me as someone that you could be with. And yet here we are, our second year together. That is an achievement in its own. Tifa, I love you. And tonight I am really nervous. I can't tell you why. Because that will ruin the big surprise. But I will say this...

You keep saying I saved you. But I should be the one saying....Its not I, but its you who saved me.

I love you, Tifa,

Yazoo
"

Tifa slowly fell to her knees, she slowly opened the long box, and saw a beautiful diamond necklace. Tifa tried to hold back her tears, that didn't happen, when she opened the small box. The ring, was white silver. Three diamonds, the biggest one sat in the middle and two smaller diamonds sat beside the bigger one, "N..." Tifa looked over towards Yuffie,

"Yup, he was going to propose. But I guess you have found your true match. Cloud comes back, and you forget everything Yazoo did for you. Was he your rebound? Was he just a damn butler, picking up the broken pieces? You really messed up. But you have everything you ever wanted." Yuffie stated, "Oh, by the way, here. Its from Yazoo." Yuffie walked over to Tifa, and handed her the small note,

Tifa felt her heart break, as she read the words,

"I thought that we were meant to be. But I guess was the one who was to blind to see. I hope that....I only wanted for you to be happy. And I wanted to be the cause of your happiness. And I see that I am not, and I never will be. Always, second best...Always. Do not come looking for me. Because you'll never find me. Goodbye, Tifa."

Tife clutched her heart, as he right hand went to her lips. Tears were now rolling off of her features, "No...No...Yazoo..." Tifa whispered, as she held the note to her chest,

"At least you have Cloud to fall back on." Yuffie stated, as she walked away, or was about to,

"Yuffie...I made the biggest mistake of my life...I thought...When I think about the kiss with Cloud. I thought I wanted this. Or that, sorry. But now I look back on the kiss, I feel like to just deepen the kiss...But.." Tifa was cut off,

"Let me guess, but you realize now, that the kiss isn't the same as the kiss between you and Yazoo. Yazoo and your kiss is mind blowing, and you feel like your heart is going to explode, because its beating so hard. But with Cloud, you just had to see if it would feel the same, as when you were two together. Tell me, was I close?" Yuffie asked,

"You were spot on. Please...Help me." Tifa mustered, she watched Yuffie dial a number,

Yuffie dialed Yazoo's number and put the phone on speaker, the phone rang and rang, until the voicemail kicked in,

"This is Yazoo. Leave a name and number, make the message brief. And I'll get back to you, if I don't, it means I shot my phone so I could have silence."

Yuffie hung up the phone, "I am not going to leave him a message. Not my place." Yuffie stated, but redialed, to at least see if Yazoo would answer her, she called three more times. And soon, the phone was shut off, because every call went right to voicemail. "I am sorry, Tifa. And I am sorry again, I need to go." Yuffie waddled out of the bar, and headed towards her apartment,

Tifa dialed Yazoo's number and when she got the voicemail, she literally broke down, "I am so sorry, Yazoo. Please pick up. Please I am begging you. I love you so much, Yazoo. I made a huge mistake. PLEASE! PLEASE! Pick up!" Tifa was now bawling, as she hung up the phone. Her vision was so blurred because of all of the tears that were falling away from her eyes, she couldn't see the ring, or the note anymore. Tifa soon walked to her bedroom, shut and locked the door, and walked to the bed. And held herself, "I..I love you..." She whispered. Tifa immediately grabbed a piece of paper, and closed her eyes tightly, "I am going to write a name, and the name I write...Is the person I am meant to be with." Tifa whispered, she now had her eyes closed even tighter, she began to write out:

Y...A...Z...O...O

She opened her eyes, and saw his name, "I..I really messed up." Tifa whispered, she laid down, and clutched the note to her chest. She slowly pulled the covers over her body, and fell asleep, whispering, "I love you, Yazoo."

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Feb 2013 at 7:47 AM
Default Chapter VI: Walk And Do Not Look Back
Yazoo looked at his phone, saw at least twenty missed calls from Tifa, he put the phone to his ear, and listened to the robotic sounding woman talk to him,

"You have twenty unheard messages. First message:"

"Yazoo..Its Tifa, please call me back."

He pressed the number to delete the message,

"Second message:"

"Yazoo, please pick up. I need to talk to you."

Yazoo once again pressed the delete button. He ended up listening to eighteen messages, he took in a deep breath, and played the nineteenth,

"Yazoo. Please, I am literally begging you to call me back. I love you, Yazoo. And I am so sorry that I broke your trust. I am so sorry that I hurt you. Please...Yazoo, Please...I love you..."

Yazoo scoffed, then sighed,

"This message will be saved for twenty-one days, next message:"

"HEY! Its Yuffie. Look, I know you are pissed. But you really need to call Tifa back. She is bawling her eyes out. And will not stop. The bar has gone...Well, downhill. She hasn't kept it open. Its been a damn week, and she is flipping losing it. At least...Call me back, and let me relay messages to her. I can't stand seeing her this way."

Yazoo rolled his eyes, "Yeah...She can deal it." Yazoo threw his phone on the ground, and aimed his Velvet Nightmare at the phone. His index finger clutching onto the trigger. Yazoo sighed softly, and picked up the phone, and got on his motorcycle. He headed towards the city, he was going to see Yuffie, but not Tifa. He had enough with Tifa, and as he was concerned, she was dead to him. Yazoo entered the city at about ten o'clock at night, he pulled up to Kadaj and Yuffie's apartment. His hues showed sadness, and his face showed that he actually did cry for a bit. Yazoo walked towards the door, and knocked,

Yuffie laughed, then opened the door, "Yazoo...Now is a bad time." Yuffie stated, she walked out and shut the door behind her, "Tifa is in there. And I know you don't want to see her. And...Cloud is with her." Yuffie saw Yazoo's heartbreak in his eyes, "Yazoo..." Yuffie whispered, as she watched him walk away. "YAZOO!" Yuffie screamed, a loud boom went off. Yuffie's eyes were wide, as she couldn't believed what just happened,

"Tell Tifa, never to call me again." Yazoo whispered, leaving his phone...Well, what was left of his phone,

"Yazoo...How will Kadaj and I get in touch with you? You said you wanted to be in our child's life." Yuffie mustered, her head lowered,

"I'll get a new phone, and a new number. And call you. I hated that phone anyway..." Yazoo chuckled, as he walked out of the apartment complex.

---------------------------------In The Apartment----------------------------------

Tifa was smiling, a little bit. She felt Cloud's hand on her knee. And her hand was on top of his, and their fingers were interlocked, "I don't get it. I just don't get it. Kadaj...How in the world did you get Yuffie to fall for you?" Tifa asked with a warm smile,

Kadaj gave a quick smirk, he was going to ask her something become completely rude, but he bit his tongue, and only said, "My personality. And how it changed." Kadaj got up and walked into the kitchen, and got himself a very stiff drink, "I don't want her here, Yuffie." Kadaj stated looking at his wife,

"There is nothing I could do. She needed out of her bar. And I didn't..." Yuffie was then cut off,

"That she would be that prick, Cloud. Do you know what Yazoo is going through?!" Kadaj asked, as he peaked out the door and saw them kissing. "Yeah, I want her out. Now." Kadaj demanded, soon he heard Yuffie laughing, "What's so funny?" He asked,

"You are just so cute when you get angry...And demand things." Yuffie laughed a little bit more, then heard a knock at the door, "Hang on." Yuffie walked to the door, "Yazoo...Now is a bad time." Yuffie stated, she walked out and shut the door behind her, "Tifa is in there. And I know you don't want to see her. And...Cloud is with her." Yuffie saw Yazoo's heartbreak in his eyes, "Yazoo..." Yuffie whispered, as she watched him walk away. "YAZOO!" Yuffie screamed, a loud boom went off. Yuffie's eyes were wide, as she couldn't believed what just happened,

"What the hell was that?!" Cloud asked, as he got up, but by then Yuffie had walked in, "Yuffie are you okay?" Cloud asked, now yes Cloud was concerned for two reasons. One, Yuffie was with Kadaj, a guy that he thought was dead, but apparently not. And second, there was a loud gun shot, and he thought Yuffie was hurt.

"I am fine. Tifa, can I see you in the kitchen?" Yuffie asked, she walked into the kitchen, "Kadaj, I need to talk to Tifa alone, can you ask Cloud to leave, please..." Yuffie whispered, she watched Kadaj nod, and head out of the kitchen. Yuffie saw Tifa enter, and immediately she put in Tifa's hands the remaining pieces of Yazoo's phone, "You'll never hear from him again." Yuffie mustered, "And you know what Tifa...For awhile I do not want to see you here. Kadaj is right, it seems the only that is suffering from this stupid break up, is Yazoo. Your faulting everything, making out with Cloud. And yet..." Yuffie sighed, "Yazoo was here, Tifa. And I told him to leave because of you." Yuffie mustered, "Tifa...Can you please leave..." Yuffie sighed then walked away, "Now."

"Wait...Yuffie...Yazoo was here?!" Tifa asked, "Why didn't you let me talk to him?!" Tife asked as she grabbed Yuffie's arm,

"Why?! Because you broke his heart! Why?! Because I highly doubt that he wants to see his damn ex, flaunting herself with her old or new boyfriend. WHY?! Because YOU are the very reason that he wants nothing to do with his family. You are so self-centered, and selfish its disgusting. I really thought out of all of the people, YOU were different, Tifa. Now get out." Yuffie pointed towards the door, and watched Tifa leave, "Oh, and take Cloud with you. He is no longer welcomed here either." Yuffie spat out, "Not until, Kadaj can forgive you. Yazoo is my brother-in-law. So, until I can forgive you too. Thanks for throwing away a good friendship, Tifa." Yuffie watched Cloud and Tifa leave the apartment, and Yuffie sighed softly. She and Kadaj went to bed, actually happy.

---------------------------------With Tifa and Cloud---------------------------------

"What is going on?" Cloud asked, "Why did they kick us out like that?" Cloud shook his head, "You know, Yuffie can do a lot better. Kadaj is only going to go back to his evil ways. And steal the materia, and try and bring back Jenova. I mean what in the hell does she see in Kadaj?" Cloud asked with a laugh, he looked over towards Tifa, "Tifa...Are you okay?" Cloud asked as he looked back towards the road, "Tifa..." Cloud whispered,

"Yes..Sorry, Cloud. Just thinking." Tifa whispered, "And Cloud you have been in the dark for so long, you have no clue how good Kadaj treats Yuffie. And how good Loz treats Elena." Tifa whispered,

"Then there is that freak Yazoo. So, he must be the bastard of the group." Cloud stated, with a smirk,

"Don't you dare, talk about Yazoo, that way!" Tifa stated angrily,

"What are you and Yazoo friends?" Cloud asked,

"No..Not anymore. He had to leave. And him and I...We will never be friends again. Cloud, can I be left alone to my thought...And actually." Tifa whispered, as she saw the bar, "Cloud, I want to be alone tonight. Go get some rest at your place. I really need to be alone." Tifa mustered, she began to get out of the car when the car stopped, she felt Cloud's hand around her arm softly,

"What about a kiss?" Cloud smiled,

"Cloud...I really need to be alone. I don't want to kiss or anything." Tifa stated and got out of the car, and walked inside. Once inside, she shut and locked the door. She had the locks changed, so Cloud couldn't get in.

------------------------------------Memories--------------------------------------

Tifa looked deep into Yazoo's eyes, "I can't believe that we are together. And we are looking at the stars." Tifa stated with a soft smile,

"Well, I am not the stars, Tifa. They are up in the sky." Yazoo joked, soon he felt Tifa's hand on his cheek, then he felt Tifa's lips against his own, Yazoo smiled. His eyes slowly closed as he returned the kiss, his hand rested against Tifa's, their kiss was soft, yet passionate. Yazoo slowly pulled away, "Tifa..." Yazoo mustered,

"Yazoo." Tifa stated with a smile, "Yazoo, I need to tell you something. Please do not freak out, when I tell you this." Tifa mustered,

"What is it?" He asked,

"I love you." Tifa whispered, her hand was now resting over is heart, and her head against his chest,

"Wow..." Yazoo whispered, and now didn't know what else to say,

"Its okay, if you don't feel the same..." Tifa was soon cut off,

"But Tifa. I do feel the same." Yazoo stated with a warm smile, he slowly stood as he helped Tifa up, "Come on. Lets dance." Yazoo stated,

"But I don't know how to dance!" Tifa exclaimed, she brought close to Yazoo, she clung to him, as if she would let go, he would disappear,

"Just follow my lead, and if you step on my toes, its okay." Yazoo whispered, as he began to hum a soft song. And began to slowly lead the dance. Yazoo smiled, as he stayed close to Tifa. "Its better with the stars above us, huh?" Yazoo asked,

Tifa whispered, "Yes." Before resting her head against his chest, "Yazoo, I love you." Tifa stated in a soft tone,

"I love you too, Tifa." Yazoo replied.

----------------------------------Hard To Forget---------------------------------------

Tifa clung to Yazoo's jacket, as she began to cry hard, "Yazoo...I am so sorry! PLEASE!" Tifa whispered through her tears, "I love...I love...I love you, Yazoo." Tifa whispered, her heart was broken, but she knew that Yazoo's was worse off, "I love you." Tifa whispered,

Yazoo looked out at the stars as he sat beneath them, tears were actually running down his features, "I guess for now, I am Loz.." Yazoo whispered, the next words he spoke, were soft, "I love you, Tifa."