Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"CreamIceStriped!" by steel89 plus:desk&chair.... (UPDATED..02-18-05..)

by steel89 Posted 14th Feb 2005 at 9:24 PM - Updated 19th Feb 2005 at 3:55 PM by steel89 : Updated: Plus desk&chair

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Feb 2005 at 9:27 PM
Very nice. I love the colors. Thank you for sharing
Instructor
#3 Old 14th Feb 2005 at 9:36 PM
5 Stars!

Tyvm

"s"
V^^^^v

" Enjoy LIFE, 'cause DEATH is just around the CORONER ! ©"
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Feb 2005 at 9:38 PM Last edited by hippi : 15th Feb 2005 at 10:18 AM.
Quote:
LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY WORK!

Please do not type in caps, it's very rude.

Having said that I love the colours and will be glad to test it in my game, thankyou.

+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++
My sims 2 Yahoo Group
2 Fantastic
Scholar
#5 Old 15th Feb 2005 at 5:19 AM
Wow! This is so nice. Thank you.

Teresa
Field Researcher
#6 Old 15th Feb 2005 at 12:52 PM
A Lovely set. Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Feb 2005 at 1:18 PM
Bello! Complimenti!
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Feb 2005 at 1:34 PM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Feb 2005 at 6:13 PM
absolutely georgous very nice work.. thank you soo much for posting your work. cant wait to try it will let you know how it works in the game.....

i was wondering if it would be possible to get it in one zip or rar. file if not its fine it is soo worth downloading one at a time. but that is really killing my wrist.....cause see im one of those addicted to this site...so much wonderful stuff so little time so to speak so my pointer figer is getting quiet a work out,

lol

either way wonderful job

Smooches
Honey :howdy:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Feb 2005 at 7:46 PM
Thank you very much!
I want to create another set, but......
What can I do?!
What about the colors.......
What about the room...?

Thank you very much
Grazie!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Feb 2005 at 8:09 PM Last edited by honeydippit : 15th Feb 2005 at 8:12 PM. Reason: Editing:
Quote: Originally posted by steel89
Thank you very much!
I want to create another set, but......
What can I do?!
What about the colors.......
What about the room...?

Thank you very much
Grazie!

i know the colors are neutral and that works for me gives it a very elegant not so stuffy feel i like the wall hanging . i hope you create as many sets as you want...bc for what ive seen of your work so far it will be a pleasure to test for you . goin to go now play with my new furniture oooo how i love to decorate ooo will you please let us know if you do this set in different colors do a new set.

its awsome thanks
smoooches
Honey
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 15th Feb 2005 at 8:24 PM
ehmmmm.....maybe I can create another color for this set..... if I have time, I upload it as soon....

p.s: how to insert smiley on the post?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 12:39 AM
This set is quite pretty. I would be thrilled if you continued with these colors to create the remaining rooms for a house - and of course additional pieces for the living room, such as a desk and desk chair. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 5:11 AM
ehmmmm.....maybe I can create another color for this set..... if I have time, I upload it as soon....

p.s: how to insert smiley on the post?

when you click to post to the right-------------> should be smilies all you have to do is click on the smillie to insert it..

thats great i cant wait for the new colors thank you

Smooches
Honey
:howdy:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 8:19 PM
I created a new recolour for the set, but I want to recolour more objects: the desk, the chair for the desk....
I hope you download it.
Thanks
Maybe I recolour this set also with different colors.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 10:13 PM Last edited by honeydippit : 16th Feb 2005 at 11:29 PM.
no worries
I created a new recolour for the set, but I want to recolour more objects: the desk, the chair for the desk....
I hope you download it.
Thanks
Maybe I recolour this set also with different colors.

it you Post it I shall come.... :bump: hehehe *wink i cant wait i know its gonna be nice

im getting it now
as
always..........

smooches
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 7:40 PM
Added Desk, chair and Alienware....
Enjoy now and tell me what do you think!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 9:05 PM
Very nice set, steel! I like it!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 9:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by honeydippit
absolutely georgous very nice work.. thank you soo much for posting your work. cant wait to try it will let you know how it works in the game.....

i was wondering if it would be possible to get it in one zip or rar. file if not its fine it is soo worth downloading one at a time. but that is really killing my wrist.....cause see im one of those addicted to this site...so much wonderful stuff so little time so to speak so my pointer figer is getting quiet a work out,

lol

either way wonderful job

Smooches

I second all of this!! And want to third the request to put it all into one zip or rar file so we can get it quicker, please??? Thanks!!!!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 9:07 PM
I just love the Ice set. Are you going to make a desk, chair, and the Alienware for the Ice set too? It would be wonderful if you could. I do want to have the Ice set in my game. Mint is my favorite color.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 10:13 PM
Is so long with a 56k modem to upload a rar file that includes all the cream set..... :flame:
but tomorrow, if I can, I upload it for you...

But The Ice set is one .rar that includes all the recolours.

Yes, I will upload the desk, chair and alienware also for the ice set! :smile:
Field Researcher
#22 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 3:06 AM
Thank you!! You made my day!! Will keep on the look out for the ice desk, chair, and alienware.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 3:56 PM
Updated!
I updated also the Ice desk,chair & Alienware! :howdy:
Field Researcher
#24 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 8:13 PM
Thank you so much. You're awsome!!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 5:41 AM
I just put the Ice set in my game and it works perfectly. I just love the colors of this set. Mint is my favorite. Thank you for sharing your beautiful set.
Page 1 of 2