Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Oct 2020 at 1:46 PM Last edited by Vvg : 18th Dec 2022 at 12:34 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default [SOLVED] Fridges from Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff
Hi there! ̶A̶ ̶f̶e̶w̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶a̶g̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ t̶h̶e̶ ̶C̶l̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶U̶I̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶G̶r̶e̶a̶t̶c̶h̶e̶e̶s̶e̶c̶a̶k̶e̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶a̶ a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶m̶i̶n̶g̶.. Anyway I loaded the game and went to the family that I usually play, and after a while I found that the fridge's menu doesn't have an option “Take Leftovers” (my game is not in English, so I don't know exactly how it's called). I checked the game without download folder and checked all the fridges that come with the game and only two from the "Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff" have this problem..? Before installing Clean UI the fridge worked fine, but now this option disappeared. I haven't asked Greatcheesecakepersona yet 'cause it might only be a problem in my game. I would appreciate, if someone who has the Clean UI installed, check their game and tell me if they have this option or not.
Here are those two fridges:
Screenshots

You & I, we are just like sims, will live forever
Cars for TS2: FPC | VoVillia Corp. I (fixed), II (guide), III | Gingers Sims | Psychosim's Cars I, II, III | Sims2Designs | EA Store Cars I, II, III | MaximumSpider | Sims2Carsource
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Oct 2020 at 3:50 PM
Someone posted a question to greatcheesecakepersona's Tumblr. It sounds as if they might have a similar problem to yours.
https://greatcheesecakepersona.tumb...25/clean-ui-faq

Quote: Originally posted by greatcheesecakepersona

Question: After installing Clean UI, everything seems great but there are one missing, i don’t have white text background like “There are no actions” when i click anything and it’s only default, what did i missing add something or forgot to add it?, Thank you for your hard work for Clean UI.

Answer: It seems like you didn’t move the file gckp-clean-ui-tooltip-graphic.package to the base game’s UI folder. For some strange reason, it just doesn’t work when its in the Downloads folder.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Oct 2020 at 5:04 PM Last edited by Vvg : 16th Oct 2020 at 6:05 PM.
Thanks for answer! I checked again and I have this file in the base game’s UI folder.
Edit: okay, I moved the Clean UI from the ingame folders and loaded the game without the Downloads folder but the problem still remains. Those two fridges still don't have those option..Where did I break the game?

Cars for TS2: FPC | VoVillia Corp. I (fixed), II (guide), III | Gingers Sims | Psychosim's Cars I, II, III | Sims2Designs | EA Store Cars I, II, III | MaximumSpider | Sims2Carsource
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Oct 2020 at 7:39 PM
Solved! The problem was with a missing file for the lighting mod. I'm sorry for disturbing you with my mistake. Why can't I delete this topic?

Mad Poster
#5 Old 16th Oct 2020 at 9:32 PM
Please leave the thread here in case somebody else has a similar problem. Lots of people have problems like yours and your solution may help someone else. You didn't disturb anybody. This sort of thing is why we have a help forum.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Oct 2020 at 10:19 PM
Okay As I said, the problem was with this DreadPirate's Maxis Match Lighting Mod, I just missed and didn't move one file to the M&G folder and it caused this problem. Seriously, I didn't think at first that the lighting mod could cause this kind of problem.