Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Oct 2020 at 10:44 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Shorter University Mod - Not working all of a sudden
Hi All,

I recently downloaded the updated Community Lot time from Chris Hatch which it supposed to get rid of the whole issue of when Young Adults return from University and you take them to a Community lot they don't disappear for days issue. The mod works perfectly fine in my main neighbourhood, and I am aware that it is ignored while playing Young adults at university.

So I am all fine on that, however, recently for some reason, my Shorter University mod doesn't seem to be working. I got the 36 Hours version, and for my first Young adult that I sent to university the mod was working and time seemed to go by for my Young adult. However, I sent another Young adult to university recently, and their semester bar doesn't seem to move despite hours flying by their freshman bar continues to say '36 hours left'.

I have removed the Community lot skill mod as I read that it might be a problem, I have also re-downloaded the 36 hour university mod, but my Young adult still continues to show 36 hours left. I used the Cyjon debugger to 'fix student' under the university menu but I am not sure whether that has worked because although the meter filled up it still showed 36 hours left when I hovered over it.

I just want my Young adults to be going through University with the shorter mod, it worked previously.

Is anyone able to help?

Thank you in advance.