Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Request: Hospital Set

by Hekate999 Posted 14th Sep 2010 at 8:23 PM - Updated 26th Sep 2010 at 1:54 PM by Hekate999 : Update

317 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 173 Feedback Posts, 143 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 13
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#176 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 10:16 PM
I love this set so much!*_* but I would that someone would make more medical stuff, and poses as well. I love stuff like this! so awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#177 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 6:13 AM
This is amazing! So going to have fun making a hospital. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#178 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 10:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eip123
If you read it, it mentions what each one does. All the lights and such are actually in lighting. And the gurney, exam table, and the hospital bed, they are all actually in beds. But, yes, lots of the thing are decor. I just downloaded it today, and it is AMAZING!!!
Hope this helped

Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#179 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 12:07 AM
Wow thankyou! i needed this so much for a movie im gonna make
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#180 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 2:42 PM
i love this set and downloaded it on the spot!! the only thing is that when i have my sim sleep on the bed, he doesn't go under the covers. is anyone haveing this problem or any ideas on how to fix this?

i do have the pets patch...maybe that's the problem?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#181 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 4:29 PM
Thank you for creating!
Test Subject
#182 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 1:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nomienu
i love this set and downloaded it on the spot!! the only thing is that when i have my sim sleep on the bed, he doesn't go under the covers. is anyone haveing this problem or any ideas on how to fix this?

i do have the pets patch...maybe that's the problem?

Yes, it does not work with pets
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#183 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 7:55 PM
Hekate999,can you make a new version for pets? Please,please,please,please...
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#184 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 12:19 AM
Can you make it em sims3pack? Please 1 billion times!!!
Lab Assistant
#185 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 1:50 AM
A new version of the bed for Pets would be amazing. I already PMed you, but I thought I would leave a comment too. This is the best set ever. Thanks for your work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#186 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 2:00 PM
this is so awesome!=D we need more hospital stuff, gyne, etc so many things I've seen that are made for sims 2, that should also be made for sims 3 as well, for it all to look so entirely real, I love stuff like this soooo much!!!!!! this is the best
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#187 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 8:21 AM
I'd love to have that hospital set in my game~ I really love this, it made making a hospital room for my sim to birth in [with labor poses] so much more believable!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#188 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 9:55 PM
Thank you, thank you!
Test Subject
#189 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 5:38 PM
This is awesome, great for storytelling. Would you be able to make a collection package of this. That way we won't have to search through our catalogs. And a pets compatible bed would be nice.
Lab Assistant
#190 Old 1st Mar 2012 at 1:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kittenvampire14
This is awesome, great for storytelling. Would you be able to make a collection package of this. That way we won't have to search through our catalogs. And a pets compatible bed would be nice.

If you use CC Magic for your content then you can make your own collections. It is an awesome program.
Lab Assistant
#191 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 1:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WoohooAndTheCity
Can they have sex on the operating table like Grey's Anatomy?
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#192 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 1:11 AM
Default Baby Cot
I think you did a wonderful job as well however i came across a problem and i was wondering if you could fix it or tell me how to fix it. I can't seem to get the matress for baby cot to fit into the actual baby cot so i just have a floating matress ... .any ideas???
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#193 Old 28th Mar 2012 at 1:22 PM
I really don't know what to say, this set is one of the most complete and absolutely detailed. I can't wait to make a hospital now. This is way to marvelous just to pass up. Thank you so much for your generous pack of items!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#194 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 9:55 AM
bonjour.je suis tombé sur ce site par hasad en recherche sur google sur matériel d'hopitaux et tout ce que vous avez créer c'est ce dont j'ai besoin vous avez fait un superbe beau travail !!je vous dit bravo pur tout ce travail mais j'ai beau télécharger les 3 packs d'objets quand j'ouvres les dossiers pour pouvoir les installés dans le jeu j'ai aucun fichiers dans le packages..est ce normal,comment faire pour avoir les fichiers avec les objets???merci
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#195 Old 25th Apr 2012 at 7:55 AM
I would more than love to be able to make a story for Sims 3 using hospital equipment, does this work for showtime? I don't want to end up messing anything up if I add to game....I so want to be able to use this, have not been able to find any other downloads as good as what is in these sets!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#196 Old 9th May 2012 at 4:41 PM
I just LOVE your set. Really nice to see someone putting so much effort into creating stuff And it is just so realistic!

Thanks for sharing this AMAZING set with us.
Test Subject
#197 Old 17th May 2012 at 4:09 PM
Default Wonderful art work but frustrated because I can't seem to download
Hi, Please help. I am too blown away by this work. It is fabulous and I want to use it for my "hospital". I regularly download custom content but I can't seem to download this. I have tried every file possible. Please help with clarification. I have read the Mod the Sim guidelines and only found them part way helpful. Thanks.
Test Subject
#198 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 12:42 AM
I've been looking for a set as detailed as this one, it's almost like a whole Stuff Pack in itself! That being said, I can't wait to try it out!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#199 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 7:05 PM
Someone Please Reply Can You Actually Have A Baby On This Set!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#200 Old 14th Jul 2012 at 4:48 PM
Wow, very cool!
Page 8 of 13