Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jun 2019 at 11:42 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default "Object Error"
Hi,
So while I was playing, all of a sudden, a messaged appeared on my screen, saying:"
Object Error
Error: Problem executing script () :Run time:
Attempt to call a nil value"

I did reset my sim, I deleted her and respawned her, but the same message appears. This message appears when my sim us standing, without doing any action.
Please help
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Jun 2019 at 12:14 PM
Is there no more information in the error report?

A couple of things to try

clear attraction tokens on the bat box

Sell and rebuy all the beds on the lot.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jun 2019 at 4:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Is there no more information in the error report?

A couple of things to try

clear attraction tokens on the bat box

Sell and rebuy all the beds on the lot.

I'll try that, thank you.
Where is the bat box btw?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 27th Jun 2019 at 4:21 PM
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 27th Jun 2019 at 10:55 PM
Or I made it as a vase https://joplayingthesims.tumblr.com/ sorry I don't know how to directly link to it.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#6 Old 28th Jun 2019 at 9:11 AM
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#7 Old 28th Jun 2019 at 1:40 PM
Tumblr is a mystery to me, it feels like a maze of tunnels many leading to dead ends. How did you manage that?

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#8 Old 28th Jun 2019 at 8:06 PM
Every tumblr seems different to me, so I just hunt around the post for something to click on that works. In your case, I clicked at the bottom of the post where it says "X notes". For Midgethetree's tumblr, I click where it says "Posted X days ago". I've seen some tumblrs where I never did figure out what to click on to get the individual post.
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Oct 2020 at 8:30 AM
Just wanted to come in to say that I had a similar issue with the object error "attempt to call a nil value", but mine was calling the script "TestSittingPlacement". Deleting and rebuying the beds one-by-one seems to have worked for me!