Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 1:57 PM
Default Calling All Cloths Creaters... please help me.
Here is the picture, i would love it if someome, anyone out there could make this outfit for me also the wings too, please make it look the same, nothing different, and if you realy wanted to, you can make the hair here is a pic of what i would like you to make for me:

It's miley cyrus from her song cant be tamed, thanks a millions if you can make it right, matz
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 9:39 AM
Default Cant be tamed Outfit
Quote: Originally posted by [email protected]
Here is the picture, i would love it if someome, anyone out there could make this outfit for me also the wings too, please make it look the same, nothing different, and if you realy wanted to, you can make the hair here is a pic of what i would like you to make for me:

It's miley cyrus from her song cant be tamed, thanks a millions if you can make it right, matz

Oh I've actually made this outfit I'll try to upload it soon but it still has some minor editing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 5:28 AM
Have you uploded it yet...? Please give me a likn when you do and make sure it is sims 3 thanks