Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Paris Opera House

by V1ND1CARE Posted 25th Jan 2005 at 4:02 AM - Updated 20th Oct 2008 at 5:11 PM by V1ND1CARE

90 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 87 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#76 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 1:49 PM
EmpathicNausicaa --You're correct, this is a community lot but you can change it to a residential one by bringing up the cheat box and using the ChangeLotZoning cheat.
Test Subject
#77 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 11:40 AM
Thank you very much, it worked :-)
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 1:25 AM
Mhhmmm Exceptional work here... Gotta grab this too LOL!! :D

~Crenellating Crenellations!!~
Test Subject
#79 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 2:05 PM
wow...just wow..my phantom family now have a place to live...thank you!
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 8:38 PM
Oh. My. God. I LOVE YOU!!! I am inspired! I'm off to make a Simmified Phantom of the Opera! Woot!!!

Sclumbly doo! Bannoodle visudlbre!
If you can translate, I will give you a cookie :)
Test Subject
#81 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 5:08 AM
I admire your work very much, I love the Phantom of the Opera *insane fan*

Sig exceeds 4 line limit
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 3:31 PM
Wonderful!
THANK YOU!!!!
Test Subject
#83 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 3:02 AM
Please know now that I seriously Worship You.
I love Phantom of the Opera, and squealed when I found this. And since I don't know when I'll be back, I shall give proof that there really was a guy living in the basement.

"It took Garnier 15 years to build the Paris Opera House with 110 architects in tow. When the work was completed, one of the architects begged Garnier to let him stay on, hiding from the sunlight like a spder, living underground untill he died. 'Avez-vous vu le Famtome?' the Paris Opera House staff used to joke as they saw him dart from pillar to pillar..." ~Maria Bjornson

Maybe that architect was the dear Erik most of us Phans(fans) love so much.
Test Subject
#84 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 9:07 PM
I just wanted to show you some new lamps I found that might be more suitable for the staircase. http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=280817
Test Subject
#85 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 5:26 AM
OMG *faints , gets up and faints again*

its beautiful <3333

Those who run and hide away live to die another day
Test Subject
#86 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 12:59 AM
O.o omfg!! this is amazing great job, or as the phantom would say: Bravo Bravo Bravissimo!!
Scholar
#87 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 12:48 PM
First off, huge thanks for fantastic lots, I download quite a bunch of them and can't wait to play Your talent is mesmerizing and astonishing!

I'd like to warn anyone who wishes to install this lot - you should use Clean Installer and then unselect an Educational Career among lot's custom content.
I spent almost 3 hours trying to figure out why I couldn't load ANY lot in my game, even an empty one, and sorting through my recently installed CC, until I found the reason.
V1ND1CARE, you might consider reuploading the file, without that custom career, I don't know how many people read comments
Top Secret Researcher
#88 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 5:35 AM
Thanks!
Probably lags a lot but AWESOME enough to put in my Paris Vacation: Bon Voyage project! (I'm trying my hand at making a PERSONAL USE vacation place...) All your Paris lots, I am downloading. This is some GREAT STUFF! Keep it up!
Edit: To the person who posted above me; I didn't even read your comment but as I was using Clean Installer as I always do, I noticed the education career and unchecked it. Then I saw your comment, lol

ENTJ
Forum Resident
#89 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 5:04 PM
Marvelous!

Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 12:36 AM
This is beautiful! Good jobs!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 11:54 PM