Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
O_o
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2015 at 2:40 PM
Thinking of taking on a big project...
I for one am still a huge fan of The Sims 1 and in light of that fact I love the houses that were in the game. I am thinking about recreating all of the original houses from The Sims 1 for The Sims 4...I just was not sure if there was a want for such a thing. So...this is why I am posting, is this something the community would be interested in and if so would anyone like to help me with it?

I want, I need, therefore I am a sim!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Jul 2015 at 2:06 PM
Definetly
Quote: Originally posted by simall9
I for one am still a huge fan of The Sims 1 and in light of that fact I love the houses that were in the game. I am thinking about recreating all of the original houses from The Sims 1 for The Sims 4...I just was not sure if there was a want for such a thing. So...this is why I am posting, is this something the community would be interested in and if so would anyone like to help me with it?

Me too im a huge fan of the sims 4 and 1 and love to bring back games if its posible i would LOVE to help