Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jun 2021 at 5:42 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Invalid constant error
Hi, I have a problem with my game. Whenever my Sims are trying to take a plate to eat they reset and i get a "invalid constant" error... I tried with and without my custom foods, but it is still is the same so they don't seem to be the problem and I don't know what to do Would apprieciate any help!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 19th Jun 2021 at 7:01 PM
Is it like one household, some specific plates (food that was cooked somewhere at some point then stored), is it all the plates everywhere ? It can be the plates themselves that have become glitchy, it can be interacting with food generally speaking because of a mod conflict, it's hard to say without more information.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 19th Jun 2021 at 11:24 PM
Can you post the error log?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 20th Jun 2021 at 12:01 AM
Do you have other things than custom foods such as default plates, the new plate mod, mods that affect eating/leftovers or food in general, or basically anything food-related in your mods? Those would be the first things to check, especially if you've put in anything new the past few weeks.

Other CC to check - new counters, tables, chairs (anything the sims are interacting with when the error happens), and any new CC you've put in the past few weeks, regardless of what it is (sometimes the weirdest things can cause errors, and it's often the most recent items).