Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Oct 2020 at 2:56 AM
Default Custom lifetime wish mods
I have a few customer lifetime wish mods (the grilled cheese one and the one from the tutorial) without 1 the other shows up, with both neither shows up despite clearign cache data. Is there a way to make it work or only 1 or the other?
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 26th Oct 2020 at 11:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by t888
I have a few customer lifetime wish mods (the grilled cheese one and the one from the tutorial) without 1 the other shows up, with both neither shows up despite clearign cache data. Is there a way to make it work or only 1 or the other?
Hrm sounds like something is overwriting it then. Make sure to check if the instance ids aren't the same as the other aspiration  
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Oct 2020 at 5:26 AM
I haven't actually looked into it myself, but I was under the impression that the LTW from the tutorial doesn't work at all anymore. I'm surprised you're saying it's showing up without the other mod in place.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Nov 2020 at 9:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Spamaccount
I haven't actually looked into it myself, but I was under the impression that the LTW from the tutorial doesn't work at all anymore. I'm surprised you're saying it's showing up without the other mod in place.

Its only the Grilled Cheese one that works for me.