Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Mar 2021 at 4:49 PM
Default CAW textures not rendering properly in-game
Hi all! I'm working on a desert world and I'm pretty satisfied with the texture painting so far, so I opened it up in Edit In Game to start placing lots, and the terrain paint is all messed up, it looks like the layers are misordered or something maybe. The terrain further away from the camera is fine, and CAW didn't have any issues rendering the textures. What could be the source of this issue? Thanks!
Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by jje1000
If this succeeds, then we will have driven a stake through the metaphorical heart of pudding.

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Now also on Tumblr !
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2021 at 5:21 PM
First things I'd try are to clear your caches and delete the _KEY resource:
https://modthesims.info/showthread....759#post5261759 backup your world before deleting anything though!
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2021 at 11:12 PM
Tried both of those and couldn't get the issue resolved, but "Saving As" managed to make it look normal in-game. Not sure what happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jje1000
If this succeeds, then we will have driven a stake through the metaphorical heart of pudding.

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Now also on Tumblr !
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 2nd Mar 2021 at 11:23 PM
Well I'd call that a win! Well done for fixing it.