Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Sep 2020 at 3:19 AM
What is culling?
I was wondering what culling is. The MC Command has some options to do with culling and I wasn't sure if it's a option I should be doing. I'd like to make sure I'm doing everything I need to keep my game running well. The only thing I know to do is delete cache folders and last exception files, so if there's something else I can do, please let me know. Thanks for the help. :D
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 16th Sep 2020 at 5:17 AM
Go here : https://deaderpool-mccc.com/ and type culling in the search > settings.search > search string
this way you learn what it does. same thing for any other setting you're unsure about.

and btw, you're not supposed to delete LE files unless you already solved them/ they're old
you need to go to MCCC error support chat in discord and drag and drop the LE file there if you have anything new
they'll tell you what is it about and what you should do to fix it.. (most likely broken mods which you should be removing).

there's a link to it on the bottom of the website I posted above.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Sep 2020 at 7:08 AM
I guess I didn't understand the description (the one on the MC website is the same description in game). It says that it stops culling, not what culling is.

And every time I try use the LE descriptor, it says it's an unknown error. I have the same LE every time I start the game.

Thank you for your help.
Inventor
#4 Old 16th Sep 2020 at 12:51 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Sep 2020 at 1:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2016...hat-does-it-do/

Thank you so much!!! :D
Scholar
#6 Old 16th Sep 2020 at 5:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coraldey
I guess I didn't understand the description (the one on the MC website is the same description in game). It says that it stops culling, not what culling is.

And every time I try use the LE descriptor, it says it's an unknown error. I have the same LE every time I start the game.

Thank you for your help.

I didn't say you need to use LE descriptors, I said you need to drop the LE file at MCCC discord channel
where real people figure it out for you, with you..

the support team there are reading countless LE files every day and they are very very experienced with it.
even just searching through their channel can help if you know which part of the error to search for,
but otherwise, just drop the file (preferably with a little explanation as to when it pops up etc..) and wait for your turn..
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Sep 2020 at 12:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
I didn't say you need to use LE descriptors, I said you need to drop the LE file at MCCC discord channel
where real people figure it out for you, with you..

the support team there are reading countless LE files every day and they are very very experienced with it.
even just searching through their channel can help if you know which part of the error to search for,
but otherwise, just drop the file (preferably with a little explanation as to when it pops up etc..) and wait for your turn..

Very cool. Thank you!!! :D