Replies: 659 (Who?), Viewed: 64448 times.
Page 21 of 27
Mad Poster
#501 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 3:14 AM
I remembered being in a deep, ageless sleep not unlike being under anesthetic. Weird part was this time Keanu Reeves appears for the first time in my dream.

"Keanu has Excellent timing!"

He is approached by one of the retainers, who resembled Peter Dinklage as Tyrion Lannister and informed Keanu he's going to have to kiss me a la the old fairy tale method. He was stubborn to break his code of honor for another. The retainer said, "She's been asleep for 3 days." He breaks down and kisses my lips. I wake up and try to grasp at exactly how long I was asleep. I turned to Keanu and ask if he was the one who freed me. He said "In spite of my code of conduct, I woke you with a lips-to-lips kiss." I said "Thank you for my awakening. My doctor put too much of one medicine in and I ended up falling asleep for 3 days."

He looked like he currently does after the filming of John Wick 3. We went downstairs and we sat on the couch. Then came my father's white Maine Coon, BOB (Big Old Boy) and sat on Keanu's lap. I told him "This is BOB, aka Big Old Boy. We received him as an orphan left on our doorstep at 3 weeks and fed him foods from the warehouse my mother works for. He's 30 pounds" and stretches out. He said "He's beautiful." Keanu was in awe of BOB.

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#502 Old 8th Sep 2019 at 7:03 PM
2 days ago i had a weird dream about washing some clothes
you don't even wanna know

i dreamed that you need to use some healthy (vegetable) food in the washing machine, just so it would smell nice when the washing machine is done washing clothes
in my dream it indeed smelled nice, i don't know what i've watched this week but i had a super weird dream about food and washing machine

and today i dreamed i was in spain with my parents on the other side of where we are going in a week,
we were sleeping in an apartment but then many people came to use and asked us where benidorn was, i had a map with me and pointed where benidorn is and many people thanked me

i just hope i won't get weird dreams about using food in the washing machine for clorhes just so my clothes would be clean and smells good
because i know in reality it's impossible, in fact our clothes gonna get dirtier even more and it's gonna stink instead of smelling nice
Mad Poster
#503 Old 9th Sep 2019 at 1:52 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 9th Sep 2019 at 3:09 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorplanet97
2 days ago i had a weird dream about washing some clothes
you don't even wanna know

i dreamed that you need to use some healthy (vegetable) food in the washing machine, just so it would smell nice when the washing machine is done washing clothes
in my dream it indeed smelled nice, i don't know what i've watched this week but i had a super weird dream about food and washing machine

and today i dreamed i was in spain with my parents on the other side of where we are going in a week,
we were sleeping in an apartment but then many people came to use and asked us where benidorn was, i had a map with me and pointed where benidorn is and many people thanked me

i just hope i won't get weird dreams about using food in the washing machine for clorhes just so my clothes would be clean and smells good
because i know in reality it's impossible, in fact our clothes gonna get dirtier even more and it's gonna stink instead of smelling nice


Salad as detergent? You got me there!

Keanu Reeve's first appearance was offbeat, but I allowed him to trust me if I trust him. I put a bunch of pillows in a pile and I cuddled with him. He was worried, but I said "I actually don't get much of a chance to get out. The last guy I tried to connect with turned out to be going out with some hot mess in the yogurt section. At our local grocery store, we have one of the largest yogurt sections. Takes up about ⅔ of the wall. Larger than Whole Foods. It would probably give Dana Carvey's uncle in law a heart attack." He asked "What makes you say that?" I said "When the in-law saw the yogurt section, he flipped, saying 'Oh my God. Peaches and cream...LOOK AT ALL THE YOGURT!' and this is because he lived in a tiny Irish village that was basic and very little variety when shopping for groceries."

He sort sat on it and said "I can believe it". My cat Gemini sat in his lap. I told him, "She loves you." He asked "What does she like?" I told him "Warm laps, petting and sweet words." Keanu played with Gemini and she begins chatting. He ask "Is she part Siamese?" I said "Gemini was suspected to be Siamese, but she was born in an environment where dogs were so common, she was friends with one. When her dog friend was taken, her meowing was more like barking. We had her since she was 3. She is 9 now." He asked "Is she an indoor\outdoor cat?" I said "I ask you not to leave her out in the rain. Even if her fur ends up soft, she will act like "You're dead to me..." for a day or two."

Keanu gave me a kiss on the cheek. It was rough, I blush a little. Gemini slept on one of my sides, BOB slept at my feet. Keanu left to sleep in the Slendy room

(it's a room painted dark blue that my mother and I refuse to stay longer than 3 minutes in and as far as I know, I wouldn't be surprised if monsters like Slenderman were hiding in the closet living rent-free. I should charge for any back rent for closet monster. PS my uncle Chip originally lived in the Slendy room. He liked the dark blue which helped him sleep after being jetlagged.)

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#504 Old 9th Sep 2019 at 7:18 AM Last edited by sailorplanet97 : 9th Sep 2019 at 11:33 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANDAQUEEN
Salad as detergent? You got me there!

Keanu Reeve's first appearance was offbeat, but I allowed him to trust me if I trust him. I put a bunch of pillows in a pile and I cuddled with him. He was worried, but I said "I actually don't get much of a chance to get out. The last guy I tried to connect with turned out to be going out with some hot mess in the yogurt section. At our local grocery store, we have one of the largest yogurt sections. Takes up about ⅔ of the wall. Larger than Whole Foods. It would probably give Dana Carvey's uncle in law a heart attack." He asked "What makes you say that?" I said "When the in-law saw the yogurt section, he flipped, saying 'Oh my God. Peaches and cream...LOOK AT ALL THE YOGURT!' and this is because he lived in a tiny Irish village that was basic and very little variety when shopping for groceries."

He sort sat on it and said "I can believe it". My cat Gemini sat in his lap. I told him, "She loves you." He asked "What does she like?" I told him "Warm laps, petting and sweet words." Keanu played with Gemini and she begins chatting. He ask "Is she part Siamese?" I said "Gemini was suspected to be Siamese, but she was born in an environment where dogs were so common, she was friends with one. When her dog friend was taken, her meowing was more like barking. We had her since she was 3. She is 9 now." He asked "Is she an indoor\outdoor cat?" I said "I ask you not to leave her out in the rain. Even if her fur ends up soft, she will act like "You're dead to me..." for a day or two."

Keanu gave me a kiss on the cheek. It was rough, I blush a little. Gemini slept on one of my sides, BOB slept at my feet. Keanu left to sleep in the Slendy room

(it's a room painted dark blue that my mother and I refuse to stay longer than 3 minutes in and as far as I know, I wouldn't be surprised if monsters like Slenderman were hiding in the closet living rent-free. I should charge for any back rent for closet monster. PS my uncle Chip originally lived in the Slendy room. He liked the dark blue which helped him sleep after being jetlagged.)



yes something like that

and today i had a weird dream about something
i woke up in my dream and turned out i had 2 mobiles (and one of the battery was 20%)
i traveled somewhere after that, i changed into a fairy, i don't know which fairy i was though,
then we landed somewhere, and someone yelled there were croquettes and that cost 10 euro (in europian)
everyone but me had the money for it so i couldn't buy the croquettes, someone even yelled at me about i should've take my money with me
and i was like: YEAH LIKE I DIDN'T KNOW IT ALREADY (i screamed to the person who were so critical to me)

after that i came home and turned out i had a dog in my room (ironic i'm not into animals or pets in general at all)

on friday i went to the hairdresser at her home and she has this new dog who jumps to me, i got scared, and it's that exactly the same dog i met a few days ago, weird
THAT WAS EXACTLY THE SAME DOG IN MY DREAMS I MET, NOT JUST THE LOOK BUT THAT DOG ALSO JUMPED TO ME, HE DID THAT IN MY DREAMS TOO (expect that same dog was in my room in my dream so i guess that's the only difference )

after all that weird dreams i had, i was like: what the f*ck just happened to me in my dreams
i've been having weird dreams lately LMFAO
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#505 Old 11th Sep 2019 at 8:36 PM
i had a bad dream, i don't remember the whole thing but i do remember that i had cancer and didn't had any hair
then i had to do something with sport, and i had a wig but nobody knew about my wig but everytime i did something, the wig almost fell off
and everyone was like: what are you doing with your hair, but in my dreams i kept it to myself

thank god it was all just a dream because i never had cancer in real live
what would the next dream been about when i fall asleep?

i hope it's not that weird again
Mad Poster
#506 Old 13th Sep 2019 at 6:22 AM
Just woke up from one of those "forgot to study for a test dreams.

It was the start of the school year and suddenly we were doing an exam on some book I'd never read, so I was basically just going to write an apology to the teacher for not reading the book, claiming it had been a busy year.

But then the room became slanted and the teacher (who was for some reason, Ghandi) watched as I turned my desk against the slant and it balanced on me, then he asked if I was pregnant and I didn't want to say I'd just had a baby because I'm in high school, so I said "not yet. Wait that makes it sound like I'm trying. I'm not." And then an Indian woman sat next to me said "you can tell when someone got pregnant by the shape of their hands" so I was waving my hands in front of her face saying "read my hands!!"
Then I thought "exam dreams aren't so scary when you know you're gonna wake up and be 24"
And then I woke up

Oh and I vaguely remember either my past sleep cycle dream, or maybe it was earlier in the dream but I was at a little cafe that had a "buy coffee for a friend" thing where you would line up and they would make coffee for your friend and put a little gift tag on the handle of the teacup. Because they came in teacups and saucers. I was going to buy one for Adam, but the cafe all my friends were hanging out in had a sign at the cashier table thing saying they were closed, so I went all the way across town to some other cafe and they said they were closed until 3:10pm. I looked at my phone while walking away and it was 3:07pm so I decided to go back to the first cafe and order the drink there. Also this girl I didn't like from high school was there laughing at me or something?

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#507 Old 13th Sep 2019 at 10:12 AM
i dreamed about the boat, and my friends and old friends was in there too, actually it was a cruise ship, you could shop, you can look at some stuff
but then something happens at the cruise ship, there were very high waves, me and my 2 male friends stayed a bit longer thinking nothing happens and all of the other people just overreacted or something
but then we were looking if they DID leaved the cruise ship and they DID leaved

the boss of this cruise ship closed the boat so the 3 of us were mad
my whole old school was in this cruise ship before the high waves there

i watched pokemon yesterday and it was about the cruise ship too and also that they had to get out of there and it continues in my dreams
Alchemist
#508 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 4:20 PM
Chilling in a busstop at night with a few people when I noticed some weird light anomaly behind the partially cloudy skies. Stripes and unusually huge 'stars' dotted around. All of the sudden the clouds swept away with a strange noise, everyone looked up the sky when the dots and stripes vanished, or maybe ripped apart by some force and then there was just a huge mess of noise and lightning and flashing anomalies and it felt as if the earth started spinning a 1000 times faster but sideways, as if it was flipping. I don't know what and why, but maybe, in my dream, the Earth's poles flipped all of the sudden in a strange, world ending way I guess. That was my first thought upon wakening with a 'wtf' feeling.

I quiete enjoyed it anyway. Never had a dream like that

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
__________
Need help building? We'll help.
Mad Poster
#509 Old 15th Sep 2019 at 7:25 AM
I was at the doctor's office for my annual. Same old, same old since I was in my late teens and heard of possible medical anomalies. Then, I got dressed and was due for shots and medicine.

The doctor was Keanu Reeves. He took a look into eye, ears, nose and throat and told me I would need an antibiotic. (anything but augmentin, that stuff is nasty strong from the last time I had it) Then he prepped me for the shot "1, 2, 3...poke!" And because he delivered it, I was fine. He had the meds sent over to the pharmacy.

As much as people fear shots, I'm not exactly in a position to be so. I already face numerous specimen draws and get flu shots each year to clear my congested sinuses as a preemptive strike, so as a professional patient, I really can't disobey doctor's orders.

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#510 Old 15th Sep 2019 at 3:24 PM
i had a weird dream again

but this time it was me who has the personality's as the lion or something
an old schoolmate of mine maked fun of me, and i guess i was so mad at the person i beat him up, i beat him so bad he had bruises on his eyes and knocked him out
my old friend told me about the book that i'm compared as an lion or something and that i shouldn't have a behavior as a lion

my name means: *as strong and clever as a lion* so that might explain a lot about me who has a attitude as a lion in my dreams
it surprise me i didn't changed into a lion, i mean everything can happen in your dreams
Mad Poster
#511 Old 15th Sep 2019 at 9:47 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 18th Sep 2019 at 2:01 PM.
Lee Unkrich returned in my Dreamworld. He and I were at the honeymoon phase of our relationship and was directed upstairs by my mother and he found me sort of limp and tired. He heard my huffing sigh I normally let go when I am overwhelmed. He asked, "Kymchee, are you okay?" I said "Just exhausted and overheated. It's usually 6°F hotter here. I got a bottle of store bought chocolate milk, with carageenan. I went shopping, bought ginger ale, chocolate milk mix, my stomach pills, some gummi candy, a blind ball...but I could not find that wireless adapter. The ones the store offered weren't small and couldn't plug into the USB port. Not only that, none of them were in the $25 and under range. It was sticker shock when I saw it could range up to $250." He said "It does sound like a huff-worthy day." I told him "We forgot to buy my dad candy. But that's a crap shoot in getting him what he wants." Lee said "Calm down, sweetie..."

I laid down on my beat-up and ripped up pillows and he gently rub that hump I dealt with for quite a while. He worked all the knots out. He said "Relax now, I need to shower, I just pulled every weed in your vegetable garden." I asked him "Am I to assume you will be leaving a brown wash in my tub?" He said "I will make sure to rinse so we can do your hair tomorrow." I left him to clean up.

I just laid in bed and I heard what sounded like Einstein the African Grey Parrot mimicking Opera over the shower's pattering against the walled off area. He came out of the bathroom in a black robe. He went to the Slendy room, which is his room. He got dressed in jeans as he still has gardening duties after dinner (he was put on household upkeep if he's going to stay with us. Not to mention, my grandfather was paying him as this is technically one of his houses. My grandfather paid Lee to not only keep an eye on me because of how much of a klutz I can get, but repair broken parts and manage the garden) and a black shirt. I ask him "Were you singing in the shower?" He said "Sometimes..." I tell him "You sound great." He said sheepishly "Well, I could sing during your hair appointment, but there's a lot of differences between singing in the shower and for an audience." I said "I got this...1.) You're naked, 2.) You have water spraying in your general direction, 3.) You're in a room that demands privacy"

Lee said, "Let's go down to the kitchen." He fed me pasta and I drink ginger lemonade with my meds. He did one last chore before heading to the garden to remove the plants that sprouted after one of the flash flood warnings led to washing out a number of seeds into the yard: he ran the cable and called for the Xfinity cable programmers.

It was weird how my grandfather played devil's advocate...oh my God, I forgot to call my grandfather IRL to wish him a happy 91st birthday! (Yes, I flipped out IRL!)

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Scholar
#512 Old 18th Sep 2019 at 9:28 PM
I was in a sumo wresteling suit while wearing yellow rollerblades and I couldn't put my arms down. I kept them above my head and was wriggling my fingers making ghost sounds like whoohwhh. When I woke up my arms were tired and kind of tingly because I actually had my arms above my head on a large pile of pillows.
Mad Poster
#513 Old 18th Sep 2019 at 10:52 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 18th Sep 2019 at 11:25 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noa1500
I was in a sumo wresteling suit while wearing yellow rollerblades and I couldn't put my arms down. I kept them above my head and was wriggling my fingers making ghost sounds like whoohwhh. When I woke up my arms were tired and kind of tingly because I actually had my arms above my head on a large pile of pillows.


Are you sure you weren't watching the NHK, Japan's public broadcast station? The Grand Sumo 2019 semifinals are around the corner. (I watch it on an app or on a internet browser. It's the English language transmission I get.)

Had a dream about Erik Estrada visiting me while I sent Lee Unkrich to pick up Asian food ingredients for my practice to impress Grant Imahara. This was one of those dream of "Oh Shit!", past the point of no return and I'm dead if they find out they were led along. My cat Gemini talked in a voice like Jennifer Aniston saying "You're in over your head, little human. Although you are an adult, you didn't think your day through. If Erik strips down to those undies you gave him and make out in bed, you're going to get caught and Lee will think you're a sugar baby. Grant will get wind of the make out session and never want to see you ever again. He's going to break off the engagement and your family's corporate office for robotics will tank."

Erik said "Chica? You look scared." I said "Am I a sugar baby?" Erik said "What makes you think that?" I then said "I'm worried Lee will walk in on us." And that was when I reached past the point of no return. Lee came in and he started in on the tirade in my notation in the TS3 OMG WTF thread. "You little whore! Now I know why you were bored with me. As soon as this swarthy Lothario with a bigger net worth than your own came into your life, you decided that his snuggles are better."

I punched back with "Your body hair is like a carpet and it gets so thick, I usually have to break out sheep clippers." Lee attacked Erik. The fight kicked up a bit of dust and when I saw it settled, Lee was holding his "buttons", teared up and he said "I surrender. He may be older, but he's a master and I am just a loser." I said "Lee...I never meant to hurt your feelings. You want a cuddle?" He got up on the bed and I let him be the little spoon.

"Guys, I have affection for all 18 of you. We went on quests together and defeated the Dark Curse and his theft of faces."

My dream started to deconstruct. Then again, it took place mostly in The Sims 3 and had a detour into Miitopia.

Better attempt sleeping in tomorrow. I was beat up today by the sensation of jumping out of my skin.

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Space Pony
#514 Old 24th Sep 2019 at 4:30 AM
This was quite freaky, but I dreamt I was being chased by someone and they shot me, and when I woke up I was cornered by some sort of monster, and when I woke up from that I was being abused by my father as a child and when I woke up from that I was being handled by a bunch of doctors in an asylum trying to stick needles in me while I was hogtied and there were mad scientists deciding what kind of horrible torturous simulation to put me in next. I was screaming to be let go and I told them I stopped the suicide attempts 2 years ago and that I promised to not do it again. They said it was too much fun to torture me and when I finally accepted the nightmare as a reality, I began to cry and that's when I finally woke up for real. Pretty damn horrifying and frightening and probably the worse nightmare ever.

Dag-Dag
Mad Poster
#515 Old 24th Sep 2019 at 12:55 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 24th Sep 2019 at 11:07 PM.
I only slept for a few hours...but it was a good one.

I met with Alton Brown and he noted I was in need of a backrub. So I let him since I was knotted up. He asked me how my love life was. I said "Non-existent..." He said "I know someone through a friend, but it may be a little bit tricky..."

I woke up once my mom got in.

After I got a nap, it continues.

Alton introduced me to Adam Savage, who in turn introduced me to Grant Imahara. I grabbed hold of Grant's hand and he admitted I had warm hands. I smiled genuinely and we took a walk in the rain under a colorful umbrella.

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Space Pony
#516 Old 25th Sep 2019 at 2:22 AM
Ok so last night I had a dream that I was driving and I crashed. Then everything popped back into place and I was going even faster, I crashed again. It happened about 9 times, going faster and faster, and all the cars had minds of their own, none of them were my own Taeyang (or Sub-Zero) aka my own car. It was freaky. Do all these nightmares have to do with the $1 nyquil I'm mixing with Valium and/or melatonin?

Dag-Dag
Mad Poster
#517 Old 27th Sep 2019 at 7:13 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 27th Sep 2019 at 3:01 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoSuavecito
Do all these nightmares have to do with the $1 nyquil I'm mixing with Valium and/or melatonin?


I'm on some pretty heavy stuff (Klonopin, a benzodiazepine) and doctors don't recommend that level of experimenting.

So, yes, your nightmares are a result of mixing various chemicals that are benign alone, but cause interaction when mixed.

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Space Pony
#518 Old 28th Sep 2019 at 9:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANDAQUEEN
I'm on some pretty heavy stuff (Klonopin, a benzodiazepine) and doctors don't recommend that level of experimenting.

So, yes, your nightmares are a result of mixing various chemicals that are benign alone, but cause interaction when mixed.


Yeah that's what I figured. I started on Ativan, moved up to Klonopin, and then Valium. Nothing happens though until I take cough syrup. It's ironic out of all the hard stuff I take the dollar Robitussin is what does it to me. Usually that only happens if I take more than 9 mg of melatonin. That's another story. My wife has woken me up because I was shaking violently, yelling, screaming, hitting etc. Melatonin is one hellavah drug.

Dag-Dag
Mad Poster
#519 Old 28th Sep 2019 at 12:29 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 29th Sep 2019 at 5:58 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoSuavecito
Yeah that's what I figured. I started on Ativan, moved up to Klonopin, and then Valium. Nothing happens though until I take cough syrup. It's ironic out of all the hard stuff I take the dollar Robitussin is what does it to me. Usually that only happens if I take more than 9 mg of melatonin. That's another story. My wife has woken me up because I was shaking violently, yelling, screaming, hitting etc. Melatonin is one hellavah drug.


Mostly I deal with OTCs like Motrin, Benadryl, Gas-X, Prilosec, Colace and Imodium, just to name a few of them.

OTCs don't normally cause any ill effects, regardless of functions. However, make sure to read the directions or it may disagree with you sooner or later.

Lately, the weird dreams involved me and Jason Momoa at the grand opening of a recycling plant for metal and plastic. The plastic is collected from the ocean and turned into fabrics and construction parts for park furniture. Metal is used to make drink cans and bottles. (Drink bottles made of metal are more common in places like Japanese stadiums for safety reasons. I used to see those metal bottles often in Seattle. My favorite flavors of soda from these bottles were strawberry, muskmelon and ramune (a lemon-lime not unlike the lemon-lime in 7UP) and that was a common occurrence). The grand opening was a success.

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Mad Poster
#520 Old 2nd Oct 2019 at 10:14 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 3rd Oct 2019 at 4:14 AM. Reason: Grammatical and Correction
So, it came back. It didn't matter if I locked up the doors, because it came...

Life in Japan with My Husband...

Usually, I find myself married to Grant Imahara and some distant relative gives us an abnormally large yakata-type mansion (mansion in Japanese can also refer to townhouses\condominiums hence referring to yakata-type)...

Eventually, we had children. We had 13 at once (subconscious, I'm getting too old for this shit!). Major news outlets worldwide covered it and we didn't do anything out of the ordinary. It...happened. Needless to say, my husband and I agreed 13 is enough.

The event we had was trick or treating with them. They were 7 as they were born January 13, 7 years prior to the story, which my estranged sister shares the date. Beyond my sister's disobedience, I had reason not to mention my sister to my children, actually, numerous reasons.

I got the kids dressed as animals of the East Asian Zodiac. Grant dressed as The Jade Emperor (Sticking to the Chinese "Great Race Across the Countryside" version and I dressed as a panda (even as a mother of a baker's dozen, I can't escape my title). We got quite a haul from our commute to Osaka, all 15 of us (P.S. We checked for allergens and traded between each other for substitutes and no, we're not the type of parents who tape that prank of lying that they ate their kids' candy. That's behavior unlike myself. I've been known to be cruel to you if you hurt the defenseless, but I am not the type to play mind games with my children.)

All of the children received Kit Kat bars from the haul. As the Japanese language renders Kit-Kats as Kitto Katsu, which can translate to "Sure Win" in the native language, so it's a kind of pun that marketing needed little writing.

Because there is a blank spot on the back to write a message, I wrote "Ganbaru yo!" in hiragana, which is roughly "You can do it!" or "Good luck!" And hiragana because they are attending a school for linguistics, paid for by my father, who lives down the road (Our family lives in the closest part of the countryside near Osaka.) and it's getting closer to the end of the school year (School starts in Spring in Japan and the summer break only last at most about 3 WEEKS. It's mostly year round. Starts in March, ends in February.) My 1st grade little geniuses. Soon graduation upward into 2nd grade and the questions are a little harder.

I work at a plant that works with The Coca-Cola Company, Pepsi-Cola Company, Dr. Pepper\7UP and numerous minor companies in Japan, and throughout The Americas and Europe. Mostly we distribute to further regions within Japanese borders.

Grant works as a designer and ambassador for numerous robotics firms in Asia, US and Canada and Europe. If he goes on a business trip, I get my parents and his relatives to participate. I use the filibuster of "O'hana means family" and I practically imprison them on that obligation because like my mother said "When you marry someone, you are actually marrying into their family." I usually hear after the 2-3 line filibuster, "You got us there."

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#521 Old 6th Oct 2019 at 8:36 PM
i'm back again (since 2 days already)

and i've been having weird dreams, and mostly it was about school and i barely think about it!
but i had a nightmare about me drowning in a swimmingpool :o
i didn't scream or sat up while i don't have control over it but i opened my eyes and i was breathing really fast, thank goodness it was just a dream
Space Pony
#522 Old 7th Oct 2019 at 8:04 AM
A few nights ago I remember some guys were after me and I was just running until I fell. One grabbed me and picked me off the floor and that was when he and his friends became monsters that were very terrifying to look at. They were trying to feast on my soul and I woke up screaming. I am only taking OTC sleep aid now and nothing else except Valium when I have anxiety attacks. These recurring nightmares aren't going anywhere and all I take is sleep aid. I only have been allowing myself to watch sports and haven't even watched YouTube or read anything either. I keep filtering myself but the horrible nightmares remain. If any of you had recurring nightmares in the past please help!

Dag-Dag
Mad Poster
#523 Old 7th Oct 2019 at 8:32 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 8th Oct 2019 at 9:11 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoSuavecito
A few nights ago I remember some guys were after me and I was just running until I fell. One grabbed me and picked me off the floor and that was when he and his friends became monsters that were very terrifying to look at. They were trying to feast on my soul and I woke up screaming. I am only taking OTC sleep aid now and nothing else except Valium when I have anxiety attacks. These recurring nightmares aren't going anywhere and all I take is sleep aid. I only have been allowing myself to watch sports and haven't even watched YouTube or read anything either. I keep filtering myself but the horrible nightmares remain. If any of you had recurring nightmares in the past please help!


When I was 8, they put me on Ritalin (first med ever) and I had nightmares about the apartment burning down because they were teaching fire safety on my birth month (October is both my birth month and Fire Prevention Month), so you got this little girl scared shitless over the idea her home will burn because of someone else.

Back then, I was misdiagnosed with ADHD as autism was typically classified as a "boy's disease" Truth is 20% percent of autism spectrum patients are female.

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#524 Old 8th Oct 2019 at 10:25 PM Last edited by sailorplanet97 : 8th Oct 2019 at 11:34 PM.
last week i had a weird dream about *the time of the month*

and that was super weird
i talked to my mom and a few other people about how girls shouldn't have their periods or something because it isn't normal to have our periods or something
at the same dream i visited my grandfather with my 2 aunts aswell, one aunt has black hair and the other brown and my mom had either way blonde or black hair
we talked about some stuff, can't remember which one though

but thank goodness i woke up on time, i don't wanna know how it would ended up, maybe i'll protested or worse, operate something that i won't be able to get my periods anymore or something
in my dreams i told everyone that getting periods isn't normal or something and that everyone should get rid of the periods

that dream was so weird because i don't say something like that even though i hate getting on period, besides in real i don't force womens to get rid of it

edit: i forgot to comment that it's also normal to have periods, i have mine at the age of 13, my best friend however got hers at the age of 8 or 9
(which it's a bit TOO earlier to have that when you're not 10 yet)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#525 Old 9th Oct 2019 at 9:07 PM
i had a weird dream about the battery (sort of)

i was in the forest with a character i watch on a dutch website, she wanted to know which way to go and i was bad about explaining things
where she needed to go, she wanted to go to the playplace but we both got lost instead, so i wanted to call someone but the battery on my mobile was almost up,
so i wanted to charge my mobile up but the first one didn't worked and then the battery was on 1% and i thought the other charger didn't work, but it did when i was calling someone

the battery was on 2% and later on 10 and a few moments later 22% so i guess it ended well with my mobile in my dreams, i don't remember how we both got out from the forest though since i woke up from noises
Page 21 of 27
Back to top