Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#551 Old 12th Jan 2020 at 8:32 PM
I don't remember much of It, other than that I dyed my hair purple because "Adam dyed his hair purple once so it's only fair!"

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#552 Old 12th Jan 2020 at 9:28 PM
i had a (i don't know how to call that) dream, i was to my grandparents house before they died because there was chaos and crisis, my mom told me to just deal with it because i kept complaining about it
we were almost on one's lap, so many people was there :o (i had that dream yesterday)

i don't exactly remember what i dreamed about last night that much but right before i woke up i had a dream about a building that was messed up, many people watched it how it all fell
and then people played team rocket from pokemon because it was them that the building messed up and told them that's what we got for messing it up or something, i don't remember the rest of it though
but then i woke up and i was like: what was that dream about? (with a confussed look)
Mad Poster
#553 Old 13th Jan 2020 at 1:39 AM
Last night, I dreamt I was part of a documentary for aliens. I was a subspecies of human who was pretty vicious when it came to collecting men for my harem. It was complete with a Sir David Attenborough-like narrator for the Rigel 4 broadcasts (Simpsons reference)

"Here we see a 32-year old beta female, living in her family home due to financial situations. She is not alone. She is part of a subspecies that collects suitable mates of any sort. This particular specimen is interested in men with high profile jobs, mainly in the STEAM careers. She is extremely vicious and has fought a number of rival women for the harem she created. Her mother, a 57-year old alpha female and her father, a 55-year old alpha male keep her in check with regular visit to doctors. The men in her harem are given annuals and regular visits."

"This particular family has migrated more than a few times. For the alpha male, he's returned to town he grew up in. The living quarters he lives in with his mate and young was purchased by his father, the elder patriarch and was built for family. The beta female usually spends time with one of the 15-20 mates cuddled in a spooning position. Life in this part of Eastern Seaboard, although chaotic, is just another day to these creatures who are a staple food source for ticks and mosquitoes."

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Test Subject
#554 Old 13th Jan 2020 at 2:36 PM
A couple nights ago I had a dream that there was a whole family of people were going around town just killing everyone & that the police were too busy to deal with all the calls coming in. It was absolutely terrifying.
Mad Poster
#555 Old 13th Jan 2020 at 2:46 PM
I think I dreamed something about work, and getting phone calls and texts. I can't remember exactly what it was, which is probably for the best. I hate working in my sleep...
Instructor
Original Poster
#556 Old 14th Jan 2020 at 3:49 PM
i had a dream i liked in my dreams but dislikes it in reality, about soccer that i wanted to watch it and join them later, but my parents disagrees with it and i got mad
AND I DON'T EVEN LIKE SOCCER AT ALL, and i never think about soccer unless it's EK or WK football
(EK stands for europees kampioen (to translate it, that means europian champion in dutch) and WK stands for wereld kampioen, (and that means world champion in dutch))

i hope my translates are good since i atleast tried my best what it means in dutch since i'm dutch myself
but yeah it's weird to have a dream like that in my sleep
Field Researcher
#557 Old 14th Jan 2020 at 6:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sailorplanet97
(EK stands for europees kampioen (to translate it, that means europian champion in dutch) and WK stands for wereld kampioen, (and that means world champion in dutch))
Mistrzostwa Europy or mistrzostwa świata in Polish

I have always been curious what language do bilingual people dream in. Is it like 50/50 or one language dominates. I'm monolingual but speak English and Russian as my first and second foreign languages buty they hardly ever appear in my dreams. Everything in in Polish.

Second, I have recently been fascinated about the what I call 'minidreams' which show up when you transition from wakefulness into a sleep state. I lie down and when I doze off, my thoughts start transforming into a sort-of dream and when I wake up after this 'mini-dream', half and hour usually passes. I remember the mini-dream for a couple of seconds but then it vanishes completely and I try to fall asleep again. Or lucid dreaming. I've had them on a couple of occassions. Such an extraordinary experience.
Instructor
Original Poster
#558 Old 14th Jan 2020 at 11:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek
Mistrzostwa Europy or mistrzostwa świata in Polish

I have always been curious what language do bilingual people dream in. Is it like 50/50 or one language dominates. I'm monolingual but speak English and Russian as my first and second foreign languages buty they hardly ever appear in my dreams. Everything in in Polish.

Second, I have recently been fascinated about the what I call 'minidreams' which show up when you transition from wakefulness into a sleep state. I lie down and when I doze off, my thoughts start transforming into a sort-of dream and when I wake up after this 'mini-dream', half and hour usually passes. I remember the mini-dream for a couple of seconds but then it vanishes completely and I try to fall asleep again. Or lucid dreaming. I've had them on a couple of occassions. Such an extraordinary experience.

it's 100% dutch but it's kinda simulated to english, you spell or type the same, but not all of them, i already typed what champion means in dutch and that words looks alike
and i get what you mean, when i wake up i just know half of the dreams but when the minutes passed i hardly remember anything, but sometimes i get flashbacks when i see something i saw in my dreams or when i hear some words i literally saw in my dreams
when it's night i always hope it all continues again but nope, i get different dreams

i however did once had a dream when i was in a country where people only speak sims
when i take a (power) nap, i sometimes have a mini dream but i wake up pretty fast because it faries if it takes 10 minutes till like 30 minutes
i remember that one time i had a mini dream a man was going into a labor and had a baby in no time, which is super weird
Scholar
#559 Old 15th Jan 2020 at 1:36 AM
All the time. My friend has the weirdest dreams, though. He had a lucid dream he was staging an intervention for Shrek’s alcoholism.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Mad Poster
#560 Old 16th Jan 2020 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChinchillaJesus
All the time. My friend has the weirdest dreams, though. He had a lucid dream he was staging an intervention for Shrek’s alcoholism.

Can't help but remember the line "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP!?" Would seem appropriate if you showed up unannounced.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Mad Poster
#561 Old 18th Jan 2020 at 7:21 AM
Had a weird dream at the doctor's office. David Spade was with me because I was suffering from pretty bad allergies. Jason Bateman took my vitals and he was laid back, considering my blood pressure was relatively through the roof. He left, telling me Dr. Fang would see me soon. David held my hand and gently rubbed the back of my hand, which I find oddly soothing. He said "It's going to be okay, Kymchee, Dr. Fang will figure out something."

The door knob rattled and Dr. Fang entered. What got me was Dr. Fang is the spitting image of Bruce Lee in old age. Same bowl haircut, same tightly packed muscular build, just add some greying and some wrinkles. It was as if he didn't succumb to steroids or edema. He took a look in the eyes, ears, nose, throat, checked the lymph nodes and prescribed Prednisone.

It's not so much of the irony that drugs classified as steroids were what actually did Bruce Lee in, but this age progressed dead ringer prescribed a steroid I don't sit well in terms of side effects. Sure it works, but I act jerky and I am awake for a couple days straight.

So we picked up some groceries and my steroids. I took my first dose at lunch and David and I just cuddled on the couch and said "It's going to be okay." I decided to teach him how to play Super Smash Brothers Ultimate. Luckily, I had two extra sets of Joy-Con, two extra Joy-Con grips and the three sets of Joy-Con were color coded with vinyl jackets. I removed the white jacketed Joy-Con from the console, took the red and blue sets and handed the blue Joy-Con and Grip to David and provided him tutorials in the training stage.

I invited Bill, Neil, Michio, Adam, Jamie and Grant to play with me and David. The pollen was so bad this year, a lot of us were on Prednisone, so egos were all out in force. I played as Isabelle and somehow, won the match.

I decided to make pasta for them as the hostess. I had all kinds of condiments that go on spaghetti. I had traditional marinara with ground pepper from a rainbow peppercorn medley. When I dream, I tend to have vivid details, but I cut out the details if it takes up too much space on the screen.

I made a variety of gluten free, veggie and bean based pasta. I don't have the gluten allergy, but I always wanted to try such cuisine for a go.

I sent the nerds on their way. David gave me a kiss and said "Want me to play your favorite CD mix?" He put my mix of the complete discography of Missing Heart in my CD player (I collect CDs of Eurodance megamixs from Japan and Missing Heart was a featured artist. The only studio album, which contains all but one song is a rarity and the starting price on the secondhand market is $150. It's a rarity to obtain. The left out song is less of a rarity. It's on a maxi single)

He put the disc in the player and we slow danced in the kitchen. Sure he's the type to use smartass self deprecation, but he's actually nice when nobody else is around. He's attached to his mother just enough to treat her to time together.

Did I mention David was wearing a honey gold button up shirt? It was the weirdest thing in these dreams.

I woke up from a nap today and with that dream, I guess I am softening up. He is nice, but I hope he's not a complete Mama's boy around his mom. I'm not permissive of such issues.

Instructor
Original Poster
#562 Old 19th Jan 2020 at 9:46 PM
i had a bad dream about periods, we were walking somewhere and was close to the pool, everyone laughed at me and maked fun of me, my jeans were all under the blood
so i had to run, but then there was a teleporth, and got me somewhere but to where i was

yesterday i had a nightmare about some people that were after me, and my sisters ex boyfriend was dissapointed in me and was like, it's not my problem so live with yourself
i hope i won't get nightmares tonight
Mad Poster
#563 Old 23rd Jan 2020 at 11:40 PM
In the middle of the night last night I jotted down: Long cameras, Halloween snow men, snake giraffes that are actually cheetas

I feel like I could remember more of the dream at the time and this morning but it's now 11pm and for the most part it's faded.

I remember a snippet that might have been from the same dream or possibly a different one, where I was in my childhood home and Adam had put Ivy out the window (on the outside window ledge) as a joke but it was dangerous so I went to grab her but fainted and fell down some stairs, but I didn't just fall like normal, I fell in slow motion and I was like "oh so this is how you fall in a dream without waking up or hurting yourself"

Then I think we were watching tv. It was a zombie apocalypse show. The point of view was of a boy with black curly hair, and he had a camera and was taking various pictures of things including these snow men with jack-o-lantern bodies (2 pumpkins stacked ontop of each other and then a snowman face ontop of that and a top hat). He was taking pictures at night and when he zoomed in his lense thing would get longer until it was like a few feet long, so someone was making run of him and telling him to get it out their face before they hurt him.

Then he's some kind of scout, and I remember saying "This show is so hard to get into. When are they showing the zombies?" as he's walking through some grass. For some reason there were "cheetahs" but really they looked like weird neon yellow giraffes with black spots and long necks that were wiggly like a snake. Their faces looked like otamatones. They were walking in 3s. He was hunting them and he tried to take a photo but then he noticed his love interest (some girl. Don't remember details) was crying, and that was drawing attention to her. The cheetas started slowly walking to the girl so the boy charged at the cheetahs (which were about human height?). It made a thud sound, I don't know if anyone's ever heard giraffes fight (they swing their necks round) but it's a very distinctive noise it makes and it basically sounded like that. Then that's when we hear another noise in the distance, and like a mob of people... you can't see the people themselves but they were basically zombies with pitch forks and fire. Yeah. I don't remember the rest.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Lab Assistant
#564 Old 29th Jan 2020 at 5:03 PM
I too have weird dreams very often. I have one today but I can't remember it properly but all I know is that it was bizarre.
#565 Old 31st Jan 2020 at 9:54 PM
Last night, I had a dream that some guy was resurrected as a robot, and the whole dream ran like some bootleg Star Trek-esque episode. I can't remember all the details, but in the beginning of the episode, the robot-dude was angry about something (a brain, I think?) and looked like a kids' cartoon version of a robot - a screen for a face, wheels for legs, etc., but the screen was showing the dude's face instead of the standard robo-smiley-face. At the end of the dream, the robot-dude was nicer, and calmer, and had human arms instead of the wiggly tube-arms. There was also a weird spa-esque place? and I was in the bathroom area that for whatever reason was also a fancy gym storage area?? IDK, the whole thing really didn't make any sense.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Instructor
Original Poster
#566 Old 5th Feb 2020 at 3:18 PM Last edited by sailorplanet97 : 6th Feb 2020 at 12:49 AM.
i had this interesting dream about my dad cheating on my mom with a different woman, and i expected an half brother
i asked with a joke to my dad if he cheated on my mom and maked an another woman pregnant and expecting a half brother

all he said was: i'm not gonna play football
Mad Poster
#567 Old 10th Feb 2020 at 12:10 PM
I was awake in my bed. I turn to the other side, expecting to see David Spade. Instead, I got something unexpected...

...it was an older Japanese businessman. He had gone grey, had a few wrinkles. I began questioning the situation and he took out a letter left behind. He reads it off in perfect English "Dear Kymchee, sorry I have to ditch you earlier than normal. My mother asked me and my brothers to help her. She broke her ankle in an accident. Please accept my accountant's company, I am paying him triple his usual fees and I know you're struggling with verbal conjugation, so don't be afraid to ask about Japanese language." He was actually handsome for his age (but many of you already have known I prefer something of a 15 years or older minimum with my men.) and he dressed in his suit out of his long sleeved pajamas. He asks me "I was wondering if you would like to come outside and go for a walk. He found the heart-shaped parasol and I got dressed.

During the walk, I was kind of angry. "If I may?" He asked "Why are you so angry?" I told him "It's not fair David would up and leave in the dark of the night and drag you into his personal affairs." He said "I never see my own family. My children recently had grandchildren of their own." I said "I can only imagine being in financial situations is closer to corporate zombiehood than I thought." He said "I think I have an idea...Kiss me." I stopped "Why? You'll lose your job with David either become possessive or protective of me...may I add that, aside from being in my early 30s, my facade makes me look like some delinquent. Not to mention word travels fast." We kissed near the general store. When it was over, it was a bit intimidating to think about the idea.

(To give you a better visual of the accountant, he resembles Kabu from Pokémon Sword and Shield.)

We walked back home and David did a segment on his show. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I recently got wind of my 'little girlfriend' cheating on me with my accountant. I can only hope she left the affections as such!"

His face was bright red. I wonder if he was going to spit at someone twice, first a warning shot and then half digested greens. I had to lead the accountant downstairs and out to his car. I said "I'm Sorry" he said "You breathed new life into this old accountant. I forgive you."

I waited for David to come home. He came in and he held me. I was red from blushing. He said calmly "I'm not going to let you starve in your heart and soul like I have." He kissed me. "I'm taking the week off."

Scholar
#568 Old 11th Feb 2020 at 12:09 PM
I had a horse called Wallace. No idea what Wallace looked like but it wore a tartan scarf around one of its legs. I say it because I have no idea whether Wallace was male or female. Wallace didn't answer my question about the scarf but they did ask if I liked fishfingers. Unfortunatley I said no because I don't, and Wallace proceeded to ignore me for the rest of the dream.
Instructor
Original Poster
#569 Old 11th Feb 2020 at 4:03 PM
i had a bad dream about me thinking my mom cheated on my dad and being so sneaky to us, phew thank goodness it wasn't in real
Mad Poster
#570 Old 11th Feb 2020 at 4:27 PM
i had a bad dream about me thinking my mom cheated on my dad and being so sneaky to us, phew thank goodness it wasn't in real

First your dad, now your mom. You should see someone about these weird dreams.

Instructor
Original Poster
#571 Old 11th Feb 2020 at 5:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
First your dad, now your mom. You should see someone about these weird dreams.

ikr, i don't even think about cheating so that's super weird to me i have that dream but i got it worse 2 months ago so this isn't even the worse part
i however also had a sweet dream about my cousin being be a dad, but that dream didn't even come true, that was 2 days ago,
but being be a dad part comes true since he could be a dad any moment now, it would've been funny if it came out that day i had that dream though so it isn't just bad dreams
Mad Poster
#572 Old 11th Feb 2020 at 9:31 PM
ikr, i don't even think about cheating so that's super weird to me i have that dream but i got it worse 2 months ago so this isn't even the worse part
i however also had a sweet dream about my cousin being be a dad, but that dream didn't even come true, that was 2 days ago,
but being be a dad part comes true since he could be a dad any moment now, it would've been funny if it came out that day i had that dream though so it isn't just bad dreams

You may be suffering from some anxiety. Most of my dreams of dating famous celebrities actually is me masking my anxiety of socializing with anyone.

Instructor
Original Poster
#573 Old 12th Feb 2020 at 11:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
You may be suffering from some anxiety. Most of my dreams of dating famous celebrities actually is me masking my anxiety of socializing with anyone.

oh i see, i didn't know about it, i have issues trusting friends since i don't know what's real and what not, so maybe it continues in my dreams in a weird way
Field Researcher
#574 Old 12th Feb 2020 at 3:34 PM
Why is it so that you guys remember your dreams in detail, while I don't remember anything? Do you have a dream diary?
Mad Poster
#575 Old 12th Feb 2020 at 4:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek
Why is it so that you guys remember your dreams in detail, while I don't remember anything? Do you have a dream diary?

I don't really know. My memory is similar to eidetic, but it encompasses a number of senses and it's stinking sharp. Sometimes, I feel temperature changes in dreams.

Page 23 of 30