Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Phaenoh's Great Clothing Migration V2 -UPDATED 9/10-

by Phaenoh Posted 5th Apr 2008 at 3:55 AM - Updated 19th Jul 2011 at 6:06 PM by Phaenoh

179 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 171 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 8
Lab Assistant
#176 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 9:55 PM
Ok, so... I love this mod, it puts everything in its place but.. There was some queen sims that I wanted to have the crown in the everyday category xD
How do I change it back to everyday? Is there a way to do this without SimPE? Because although I've modified some things with SimPE a couple of times, it doesn't work that well anymore in my computer... And I can't get any help from the official website since it seems to be kinda dead and no longer supported :\
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#177 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 3:13 PM
Unfortunately, you'll need SimPE, but if you can wrangle it to start up and load the package, it is actually quite easy to fix. You find the lines that have the crowns listed (there will be 4 for the hair colors and an additional 4 per extra age) then right click 'Delete' and then hit Save. I know some of the features have been hinky in SimPE since the devs left, but that function still works exactly right.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#178 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 1:07 AM
Love this as much as your Catalog Cleanup Mod! Thank you

One issue, the veils are appearing in Everyday and Formal instead of just Formal, just thought I'd let you know.

I have no conflicts or anything else installed at the moment.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#179 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 5:42 AM
This'll save me from skipping past winter gear in everyday, at least, thanks! I may pick some more files if anything else bugs me, too.
Test Subject
#180 Old 29th Aug 2021 at 5:31 PM
Does this mod conflict with default replacements?
Page 8 of 8