Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elsewhere -- Neighbourhood with lots

by plasticbox Posted 19th Mar 2009 at 7:52 PM - Updated 13th Jan 2015 at 4:21 AM by plasticbox

361 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 325 Feedback Posts, 35 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 15
Forum Resident
#51 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 4:22 AM
Oh. My. GOD.

Plasticbox! You are...you're incredible. I'm simply blown away here -- amazing amazing amazing. Just...guhh.

I'm gonna have to come back when I'm more coherent, since my brain blew a fuse and I can't think of anything even remotely more intelligent than asjlfjalkfja;lfsamflkaa.
Field Researcher
#52 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 4:32 AM
Thank you. Just, Thank you.
Test Subject
#53 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 4:42 AM
This is lovely, thank you! =)
Test Subject
#54 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 4:52 AM Last edited by monmel : 18th Mar 2009 at 11:04 PM.
WOW this is great. Can't wait to move my sims in. Thank you! :lovestruc
Site Helper
#55 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 5:02 AM
Wow! This is truly an incredible neighborhood.
Scholar
#56 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 5:12 AM
WOAH!!!
This is super amazing! I wanted something like this not too long ago, and you've made it! This is just perfect! I have like no words!

I appreciate all of your hard work that you've put into this! It came out fantastic! Keep it up! Thank you!

Wow, just amazing!
Field Researcher
#57 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 5:22 AM
This is truly awesome!!! I don't know what else to say...for once I am speechless.

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Field Researcher
#58 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 5:32 AM
Holy Cannoli! Too much charm...must....look...away....

But I cant! Its hypnotized me. Seriously adorable and wonderful and I cant even imagine how much time you sunk into this thing of beauty. I am in awe...and despite my bulging download folder....my finger is inching towards the download button as well. I am powerless to resist...

There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
Sir Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626), "Of Beauty"
Instructor
#59 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 5:42 AM
Just can't imagine what an enormous effort went into this project. Thanks for sharing your world
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#60 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 5:52 AM
This is amazing!! Thank you so much for sharing, it's fabulous!
Test Subject
#61 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 6:02 AM
Wow, this is so, SO cool. Such a charming little town, I'm blown away by it and all the work that must have went into creating this. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#62 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 6:12 AM
THIS is a DREAM come TRUE! Ich was hoping for it, I was dreaming about it - I LOVE IT! A complete hood by plasticbox ... this must be my birthday!

THANK YOU!!!!
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 6:22 AM
one word.... AMAZING.

:D
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 6:32 AM
*squeeeeeee*
I've been trying to create a new 'hood that's got this same feel-I'm dumping it for yours. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You're a genius

Live, love, Laugh <3
Instructor
#65 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 6:42 AM
Okay... do you even sleep... or eat or find time to do anything else? This is amazing. The neighborhood is gorgeous and that you built all these lots... just amazing. Thank you.
Test Subject
#66 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 6:52 AM
Is there no SC4Terrain coming with it?
Field Researcher
#67 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 7:12 AM
My good god! Hon!! The amount of work and effort youve put into this is phinominal! IVe made an instant DL ( something I rarley do on N'Hood's that have been set up) and cant wait to try ot out!
Thank you VERY much for this treasure.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#68 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 7:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cathrynbabe
Is there no SC4Terrain coming with it?
No. But thanks for asking, I've just updated post #47 with instructions on how to copy the terrain to an empty neighbourhood, which amounts to the same thing. That way you can also copy all the rocks if you want.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Forum Resident
#69 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 7:32 AM
I'm absolutely stunned. It's the most amazing thing I've seen in a long time.
Instructor
#70 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 7:42 AM
wow intense. I love it. This hood reminds me of that small fishing town form the move The Fog.
Site Helper
#71 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 7:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
No. But thanks for asking, I've just updated post #47 with instructions on how to copy the terrain to an empty neighbourhood, which amounts to the same thing. That way you can also copy all the rocks if you want.
Unfortunately, being able to copy a neighborhood terrain from one hood to another is not as good as having the SC4 file. You see, EA (in their infinite wisdom) decided not to allow us to add roads to a neighborhood. The only way that I know to add roads is to modify the SC4 file. And, for people who don't have Free Time or later, no SC4 file means no neighborhood terrain modification at all.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Test Subject
#73 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 8:12 AM
My Godness! Plasticbox, your totally awesome! I'm such a big fan and after a long time, what an overwhelming neighborhood! I don't know, but the moment I saw this, in the front page, I immediately knew it was your work! Nice job! And keep up the good work! We're always waiting for new thing to pop up...
Test Subject
#74 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 8:22 AM
Amazing! Just installed it--you really have a feel for a small new-england town.
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 8:32 AM
Must. Have. This. Now! Thank you! I already have a neighborhood that's nothing but Backdoor Lane lots. Now this!
Page 3 of 15