Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#1251 Old 11th Jun 2019 at 10:28 AM
Omg. I made a wedding pond.
Screenshots

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#1252 Old 14th Jun 2019 at 8:25 AM
I don't see the problem *shrug* are those some kind of huge glass domes?

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#1253 Old 14th Jun 2019 at 6:31 PM
Oh that is wonderful! Love the "glass bowls"

C.T.HOLKO88
Theorist
#1254 Old 16th Jun 2019 at 8:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Johnny_Bravo
I don't see the problem *shrug* are those some kind of huge glass domes?

Gardening bubbles)
TS4 is the only place where such science fiction can be realised. The floating and enlarging objects is like EA cost to pay for reducing CFE cheat.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Forum Resident
#1255 Old 21st Jun 2019 at 2:42 PM
I have so WIPs right now! Its so hard to jut concentrate on one! I have way too many ideas going thru my head!!

C.T.HOLKO88
Theorist
#1256 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 9:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TudorMan23
I have so WIPs right now! Its so hard to jut concentrate on one! I have way too many ideas going thru my head!!

Do share anyhing! I just need a topic to chatter :D

Forum Resident
#1257 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 4:51 PM
Heres a view from one of my houses with all of my WIPs in sight
Screenshots

C.T.HOLKO88
Theorist
#1258 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 7:10 PM Last edited by Victor_tor : 24th Jun 2019 at 11:18 AM.
Looks like land of castles and princesses. With one castle per each) And hill house for major)
When upload Custer's Market I was stuck to play old stuff even with no place to share. And created Irena Lepricon Greenhat.
Actually who cares about TS1 at 2019, huh? When stuck at TS1 Complete Collection I just feel myself a dinosaur

Upd. Added much screenshots in motion.

Forum Resident
#1259 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 4:31 PM
i will post more pics here shortly!

C.T.HOLKO88
Theorist
#1260 Old 26th Jun 2019 at 4:12 PM
Another family of the kind. Gretchen is amazonian sim and lives in old house inside a forest. With no electricity)
Screenshots

Theorist
#1261 Old 26th Jun 2019 at 10:36 PM
Next household is a lonesome old fashionista Cocomama Weaver hommaged from MTS creator Cocomama, who also interests in knitting and weaving.
This lot is most interesting not for designs (because of no cheats at furnishing and house is very beautiful, but maxis) but for its owner's charater.
She is a lonesome madame, who putted a lot of her life in work. As all hardworkers she is unhappy in love. After she first met Jason at Studio Town, she felled in love with him from first sight. He is a famous in fashion so she knows him. But they are very different as water and flame. Jason is rich man who give a lot o present to her and respects Coco very much but his heart is cold as stained glass. So they are arguing, scolding, kissing, flaming, kissing again. He don't love her and don't want to get married. Coco always find a way to calm herself with fell in everyday work routine. Being a fashion icon is all about her life.

Theorist
#1262 Old 2nd Jul 2019 at 5:58 PM
The last person and her house I want to show up is Valore Victorian. She lives at secret Creepy Hollow lot. After house has being buyed stairs was repaired and wallpapers too. Valore works at variete and known as a professional heartbraker. All money for house repair she gained when tricked genie. She is very lucky at games, life of any party and loves men. Especially with robes. She has several pastors in love and tried to stay them away from each other.

Theorist
#1263 Old 7th Jul 2019 at 9:50 PM
Wedding venue is ready http://www.modthesims.info/d/629706/ozero-fey.html
@TudorMan23, what's about you?)

Forum Resident
#1264 Old 11th Jul 2019 at 5:32 PM
Heres a couple of my WIPs ive started recently
1st one is a Queen Anne Victorian Mansion
2nd A French Country Rambler which started out as a small farmhouse
Screenshots

C.T.HOLKO88
Theorist
#1265 Old 11th Jul 2019 at 10:33 PM
Heres a couple of my WIPs ive started recently
1st one is a Queen Anne Victorian Mansion
2nd A French Country Rambler which started out as a small farmhouse

Your Queen Anne Victorian Mansion is not actual victorian and looks exactly like tudor) So let's imagine Queen Anne one day was adopt by aliens who back her mind in great retro of hundred years time.

Forum Resident
#1266 Old 12th Jul 2019 at 12:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
Your Queen Anne Victorian Mansion is not actual victorian and looks exactly like tudor) So let's imagine Queen Anne one day was adopt by aliens who back her mind in great retro of hundred years time.

Queen Anne Had a lot of Fanciful decoratuons on the exterior and yes its a combination

C.T.HOLKO88
Theorist
#1267 Old 12th Jul 2019 at 12:43 PM
Queen Anne Had a lot of Fanciful decoratuons on the exterior and yes its a combination

Queen Anne accepts))

Theorist
#1268 Old 12th Jul 2019 at 4:17 PM
I am watched all day a lot through Queensland, Australia. Yeronga is very perfect place with colonial styled architecture. Old and new time houses looks very woundering for me along the palms and eucalyptus trees. :lovestruc
https://wiki2.org/en/Yeronga,_Queensland
https://www.domain.com.au/438-brisb...4104-2015276270
https://goldcoast.ljhooker.com.au/h...31#.XSiWXegzbIU

Alchemist
#1269 Old 18th Jul 2019 at 3:43 PM
May be one of my smallest homes together with the Walnut. Only 6x9 squares
Screenshots

#1270 Old 18th Jul 2019 at 4:49 PM
Absolutely adorable and well laid out! I dp not think i could do anything that small!

C.T.HOLKO88
Theorist
#1271 Old 18th Jul 2019 at 11:14 PM
Very cute tiny victorian

Absolutely adorable and well laid out! I dp not think i could do anything that small!

Yeah. Your mansions needs miles of acres)

Theorist
#1272 Old 4th Aug 2019 at 3:59 PM
Does anyone will make any buildings for Mid Century creators theme?

Alchemist
#1273 Old 5th Aug 2019 at 12:23 PM
Does anyone will make any buildings for Mid Century creators theme?

I'm trying. I have a half-assed contemporary and a ranch. I'm not sure if I'll even finish one of them in time.

#1274 Old 6th Aug 2019 at 10:35 PM
Hmm. I am with zero ideas again

Theorist
#1275 Old 7th Aug 2019 at 1:22 AM
Hmm. I am with zero ideas again

Browsing through Pinterest always gives me a lot of ideas.

Page 51 of 98