Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Dec 2019 at 2:42 PM Last edited by Squidconqueror : 26th Dec 2019 at 1:17 AM.
Default Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone here at MTS.
After more than a year of being MIA I had finally came back to say that I wish you guys a wonderful Christmas and New Year. I hope that the next decade would be even better and better things in store. All I got was a stocking full of treats this Christmas but i'm very happy to get to spend it with my family which is more important to me and the greatest present I could ever get. My sister did say that she ordered something for us but it'll come in sometime after Christmas so I may still get something else although it'll be a late present. I had forgotten to mention that I had finally got my state id card this month after half a year of trying and getting denied so I finally get a job and I can't wait until next year when I'll finally start making my own money instead of just relying on my family.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th Dec 2019 at 3:59 PM
For Christmas, I received:
*hair accessories now that my hair grew out
*a bag to put my hair accessories in
*candy
*silicone drinking straws
*two new dolls from a new brand called Wild Hearts Crew from Mattel (on one of the dolls I got, the Monster High skullette logo was printed on the leather jacket's lapel, so it might be a throwback or a likely revival. Monster High is also a Mattel brand.)
*$50 from my grandparents. Got that deposited and will eventually withdraw it for New Year's Sushi with my father.

Right now, my parents are at some fancy traditional restaurant for Christmas meal. As for I, I plan on having baked potatoes one more time before exercising my ass off in the new year and my Achilles heel is I crave carbs.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Theorist
#3 Old 25th Dec 2019 at 5:12 PM
Merry Christmas to you all in "Off Topic" and in the Forums.
I've been a baking maniac since last week and taking it easy today with an easy Christmas dinner. Here in Metro NY it's a warmish green Christmas which is okay by me.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Mad Poster
#4 Old 25th Dec 2019 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HCAC
Merry Christmas to you all in "Off Topic" and in the Forums.
I've been a baking maniac since last week and taking it easy today with an easy Christmas dinner. Here in Metro NY it's a warmish green Christmas which is okay by me.

Green Christmas in Asshole, USA. We joke the Heat Miser (Rankin\Bass junkie) took over where I live this year. (P.S. I have the Miser Brothers themes, as covered by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy)

Can't get dissed by a snowman when there is no snow! (My tribute to the late Steve Hillenburg)

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Mad Poster
#5 Old 25th Dec 2019 at 8:06 PM
Merry Christmas to my MTS family
We had a wonderful Christmas. We spent it with my Dad and my siblings. I got a few tech bits and bobs but mostly I'm happy my partner bought me the Sylvanian families play set I wanted as a kid

Ivy enjoyed her Christmas, even though at home she was constantly opening the presents under the tree - she had me opening everything for her today
Screenshots

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 26th Dec 2019 at 3:54 AM
Merry Christmas, y'all! It was one of our usual warm green Christmases in the upstate of SC. (I remember once going to spend Christmas with relatives up in NJ, and hoping for snow. They told us we should come back every year if we insisted on bringing that South Carolina weather with us. It was 75 and sunny. We here in the upstate of SC can expect 1 white Christmas a century. That year was not this year, once again.)

Santa was very generous - he brought clothes, makeup, tea, books, and a jigsaw puzzle.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 26th Dec 2019 at 5:06 PM
I'm a bit late to the party. But, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and is a little happier today because of it.

Mine turned out to be good.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Mad Poster
#8 Old 27th Dec 2019 at 3:36 PM
I'm late, too, but then there are twelve days of Christmas, no?

Happy Holidays to all! Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Happy Winter Solstice greetings!

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 27th Dec 2019 at 4:55 PM
Happy Holidays (Whichever they may be) and Merry Christmas/Juletide/WinterSolstice/TreeDecorationAndGiftsFestivities.

Just to cover it all
Mad Poster
#10 Old 1st Jan 2020 at 4:21 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 1st Jan 2020 at 4:44 AM.
I got the alarm set to play a jingle when the clock strikes midnight so I can ring in the New Year.

Currently watching my cat, Gemini, twitch in her sleep. I wonder what she's dreaming.

As far as resolutions go, probably start having a health and beauty routine to stick to.

I bought bleach for my hair as I tend to go crazy with fantasy colors, which I've been dyeing my hair colors of the rainbow before mainstream fashion tried to pull it off. Kind of ruins the whole "Screw the status quo!" attitude it once held.

I also bought sample sizes of the color conditioner I use. The sample sizes come in handy if you're mixing a custom shade of this pigmented deep conditioner.

I also bought hair clips and a hair salon cape. That will help in sectioning off parts and keep my clothes clean.

I bought those Korean facial sheets. I used to used them back in 2010 and up until the Korean gift shop that sold them went out of business a year or so later. I was like their only regular customer and they were located on a weird plot of land that made entering difficult by car. I would walk there. It was in walking distance.

I even found a headband with panda ears for when I do makeup.

I bought this stuff so I may try to look somewhat presentable when I go out beyond doctor appointments.

I guess you can tell I don't want to look like I rolled out of bed for 2020. Not being shallow... however, consider the fact I had little to no motivation to look nice for anybody. That's what my resolution is for.

Alchemist
#11 Old 1st Jan 2020 at 12:19 PM
Had a relaxed NYE. Went out at 12 to see some fireworks, but it was so. Damn. Foggy that we couldn't even see the neighbours house across the street, let alone any fireworks. Most people didn't even see their own fireworks.

It was a rather Apocalyptic-like scene; No visibility, explosions, shots, flashing skies and people screaming.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!