Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
#2926 Old 28th May 2011 at 1:32 AM Last edited by cupcake12winx : 28th May 2011 at 3:44 PM.
Found a 15-book series in 5 volumes. Yay! I don't care if I already have four of the books in the series, I'm buying them. One volume, 3 books, costs as much as one of the books on their own. I'm sacrificing the matching covers, but oh well. :D

EDIT: Figures the last two volumes aren't even out yet. Damn.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2927 Old 28th May 2011 at 1:33 AM Last edited by PixCii : 28th May 2011 at 2:40 AM.
Party party partying on down tonight!

Also, I just can't stop smiling and being happy. This is all so wonderful :3
Theorist
#2928 Old 28th May 2011 at 8:03 AM
I made friends with a lovely girl last night!

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Scholar
#2929 Old 28th May 2011 at 11:55 AM
Cuddling Wheatley who was almost asleep until he randomly wakes up, sneezes in my face and bolts.
Instructor
#2930 Old 28th May 2011 at 12:43 PM
Piercing my ear "cartliage" (the top of my ear.)
I was a bit scared at first, especially since ive never pierced anything myself, but it didnt hurt and it came up well

Smile.
It's easier than explaining why you're sad.
Rubric Wrangler
#2931 Old 28th May 2011 at 4:54 PM
My dog, Mick. He makes me smile so much. My dad, Mick and I were driving back from a big walk, and my dad had put an old, tartan blanket on the back seat to keep a certain wet dog from getting the seats all dirty. Mick proceeds to spend the next 10 minutes rolling and flailing around until he's managed to completely cover himself in the blanket, head to toe. And he just sits there, this lump of tartan with a nose sticking out, until we get home.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Mad Poster
#2932 Old 28th May 2011 at 6:57 PM
Going to Laguna Beach with my girls later today! (:

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2933 Old 29th May 2011 at 1:57 AM Last edited by PixCii : 29th May 2011 at 6:21 AM.
Last night was the greatest. I say this each time I go to a good party, but seriously. flasdjf
Forum Resident
#2934 Old 29th May 2011 at 3:46 AM
Using my new laptop! It's all so new that I keep making a million mistakes. And this Windows 7 stuff? Yeah. No clue. I'm used to XP.

And yes, I'm excited to see if this plays the sims a lot faster than my desktop computer (it's no fun to play after you have to wait 20 minutes for it to load...)

Nightly
"...because as you know, Betty is the God of Arm Hair."
Scholar
#2935 Old 29th May 2011 at 6:32 AM
Mini Road trip today! We went right out to the other side of the island today, about 125 km's each way. Sooo fun!

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
27.11.08|17.12.08|24.06.09|06.06.10|24.07.10|19.11.2010
Kia Kaha
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2936 Old 29th May 2011 at 12:23 PM
Aw, the boy I like is making me a mix CD and giving me all of Adventure Time. He is so cute.
Forum Resident
#2937 Old 29th May 2011 at 3:31 PM
Yesterday's fire pit. It was amazingly romantic! I shall summarize!

Yesterday, I was wearing short black shorts with a pretty tube top (pink and black stripes) and some eyeliner. (I wanna look good for my crush). I go there in my sister's boyfriend's expensive car, he wanted to drive me and take me in style! So I get there, and the gang's all there. All my besties, and my nemesis wasn't there (she has a broken knee). So I get there, and Josie, my BFF since I was 10, has a seat open next to me and Kenny, aka Object of My Affections! So I sit, and he gives me a hug. Not just a hug, a 20 second long EMBRACE! I was on CLOUD 9!! :lovestruc While he gave me the Cloud 9 embrace, he whispered, "I'm really happy you could come!! :D" *Squee* So, after the Cloud 9 embrace, we start roastin' marshmallows! We were all talking about random stuff, and then Kenny blasts his CDs. My favorite song comes on (Free Bird) and we all start singing along. Kenny then proceeds to scoot next to me, like really next to me. After the song, we randomly start singing The Campfire Song Song from Spongebob, because we still watch that show! Now, it's just me and Kenny. Everyone else is laughing hysterically. His parents were inside and probably thought we were madmen! He puts his arm around me! :lovestruc :lovestruc I wanted to just kiss that boy! Then, we're all just randomly talking, and Josie and I go to the ladies room to re-apply some makeup! The rest of the gang, aka Kenny, Rebecca, and Danny, stay outside. I tel Kenny not to start singing anymore songs until my voice is back. He says, "You're the only one I'll sing with, cuz you're my favorite singing partner!" CLOUD INFINITY! Josie then asks me,"Are you and Kenny secretly dating or something?" I said,"Nope, unfortunately!" She said,"Well, you should! He definitely loves you, and you'd be cute together!" So when we get back, I ask Kenny,"Did ya keep my seat warm? " He said,"Yup! " And I take my seat, and he once again puts his arm around me. We chat for, like, 2 hours and everyone starts to leave. I was one of the last people there, and when my ride comes, Kenny said,"We gotta do this again!" and squeezes me into a hug! I whisper,"Absolutely!" and take off!

I loved it! We all ate, like 2 bags of marshmallows, and I brought bubbles, so we were acting like 3 year olds with them, especially Kenny. He had me laughing SOOO much!!

"I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit." -- Bill Hicks
Rubric Wrangler
#2938 Old 29th May 2011 at 9:53 PM
Several reasons why this day is great:

*I drove for the first time today.
*Finally have some inspiration for the rogues gallery the theatre needs me to do.
*Seeing WSS...again. :D

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Theorist
#2939 Old 30th May 2011 at 12:13 AM
I spent all day today with some really good friends and we made plans to pack lunches and go walking all day tomorrow (as long as it doesn't rain). While on a walk today:

Me: Lok, a rabbit.
Kitty: Oh, I thought that was a small deer...

Theorist
#2941 Old 30th May 2011 at 6:29 PM
I saw GIANT rhubarb today. Seriously, it was like The Day of the Triffids. It was taller than me and I'm 5"7.

Also, I saw a little boy learning to ride his bike today:

Mother: Watch out for that tree!
Boy: Ahhh, ahhh, the tree!
(He then hit the tree at a very slow speed, wobbled and fell off his pink bike).
Boy, wailing: I HATE trees!!!

So funny.

Field Researcher
#2942 Old 30th May 2011 at 10:12 PM
I got a summer job today! It was a really nice surprise, especially considering that I thought I'd flubbed the interview.

"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right."
-Markus Zusak, The Book Thief

Yearbook
Mad Poster
#2943 Old 31st May 2011 at 12:21 AM
Exempt from all of my exams with perfect attendance and straight A's (= My last day of school is tomorrow, and then graduation is on June 10. Wow... I can't believe the end has finally come. I'm planning a major graduation party, I want it to be the biggest party I've ever hosted! I want it to be at my mom's house in Santa Monica, it's huge, beautiful and perfect for a party!

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Scholar
#2944 Old 31st May 2011 at 10:32 AM
I made vegetable soup fgsfdfgjgygj! So good, I want to bathe in it.
Scholar
#2945 Old 31st May 2011 at 10:41 AM
Well, It was yesterday but I couldn't post, so, I customized an old denim bag of mine, glittered it and drew two horses with my silver marker and a couple of flowers on the front pocket, I gotta say I am really proud with what I came up with, it restored a lot of my artistic confidence and today I made a fairly nice top and many people said they would like to download it. :3

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure"

Yet another Tumblr
Livejournal
Alchemist
#2946 Old 31st May 2011 at 5:21 PM
Theorist
#2947 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 1:36 AM
A boy who looked just like Ron Weasley gave me a piggyback today!

Scholar
#2948 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 2:17 AM
My little brother's riddle:

"A man was born in the 1600s. He's 1000 years old and lived for 100 years. How is this possible?"

I don't know Ricky, what's the answer?

"He was born in Ancient Egypt."

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Top Secret Researcher
#2949 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 8:50 PM
A very successful shopping trip with my friend.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Forum Resident
#2950 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 9:20 PM
So yesterday at lunch with Kenny aka "Dreamboy", I bought just Doritos for lunch, and he said,"That's ALL you're going to eat? Want one of my chicken patties? :lovestruc He is so sweet!

Today, Kenny brought Sour Patch Kids to lunch, and everyone in the effing grade was asking him for some. He said no, and when I asked him for one, he gave me 3. Also, he kept asking me if I was going to go to the End Of The Year Dance for 8th graders. I found that sweet. I think he might ask me! *squee*

"I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit." -- Bill Hicks

Page 118 of 121