Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#2276 Old 13th May 2020 at 10:09 PM
I don't feel like I'm in control of this household anymore...

More babies on the way, too! Help me, someone.

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2277 Old 16th May 2020 at 3:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pideli
I don't feel like I'm in control of this household anymore...

More babies on the way, too! Help me, someone.

OMG what IS all that stuff! I love playing huge families; looks like you like to play tricks on them!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#2278 Old 16th May 2020 at 7:35 PM
Dina Caliente called Mortimer Goth over for a little romance, but he was still obsessing over his false alarm fine. (Enough already, Morty! Just drop it!).

Dina didn't understand why Mortimer seemed so cold and distant and they got into an argument. Neither of them noticed the uninvited guest brazenly barging in through the front door.

The burglar alarm drove off the burglar. Mortimer charged out the door after him, stood glaring at him for a couple of seconds and then headed back inside to continue arguing with Dina. The police could deal with the criminal. That's what they're paid for, after all.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#2279 Old 17th May 2020 at 2:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
OMG what IS all that stuff! I love playing huge families; looks like you like to play tricks on them!

Hahaha, well it's a medieval/fantasy hood with a complicated family tree so there tends to be many family members. In this household there are evil and neutral elves, angels, and a new line of royal and peasant humans. (The humans are going to move out at least lol)

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Inventor
#2280 Old 18th May 2020 at 11:44 PM Last edited by kamoodle5 : 18th May 2020 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Removing Images
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
Dina didn't understand why Mortimer seemed so cold and distant and they got into an argument. Neither of them noticed the uninvited guest brazenly barging in through the front door.

First thing I noticed is how the back of Mortimer's neck seems out of place over his collar.

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Top Secret Researcher
#2281 Old 19th May 2020 at 2:13 AM
Mad Poster
#2282 Old 19th May 2020 at 3:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kamoodle5
First thing I noticed is how the back of Mortimer's neck seems out of place over his collar.

No wonder he's been in such a bad mood lately. His neck is out of joint! (Literally!)
Forum Resident
#2283 Old 19th May 2020 at 9:20 AM Last edited by Diovanlestat : 19th May 2020 at 9:52 AM.
Default The mouse that turned

This is the before picture. The after pictures of what shy, sweet, kind little Faith did to this evil man has been hidden to protect his dignity.
Screenshots
Scholar
#2284 Old 20th May 2020 at 10:23 PM

Passing out from heatstroke? Boring...
Passing out from heatstroke standing up? That's what's in now!

Oh, you sweet summer child... Hey, I'm not being sarcastic! It is summertime, and Lillian Prince is a sweet child...and yeah, she doesn't know that a bad world can always get worse. So I guess I mean that both ways.

Dora Ottomas Prince is not going to allow horrible creatures to invade her house and harass her family...

Now, who's up for dinner?
Mad Poster
#2285 Old 30th May 2020 at 6:14 AM
"I'm sorry. I'm going to have to call you back. There's an IDIOT here, who won't stop cheering in my face! Seriously, nitwit - GO AWAY!"

Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#2286 Old 6th Jun 2020 at 3:12 AM
Jake invited himself into the Urban's apartment and just started gaming on the console while the family was eating supper.

"What? You mean I can't just leave my plate there? Are you serious? Ugh!!"

After losing a fight to Tamara, Alan King cracks his knuckles and prepares for a rematch.

"Do these silly tourists ever stop fighting?" the chef wonders to herself.

Field Researcher
#2287 Old 15th Jun 2020 at 2:53 PM
I have to say that I love these stairs in the sims 2 and 3! No routing, no stumping feet, no yelling, no abandoning queues... Everyone goes about their business in peace :lovestruc
Screenshots
Test Subject
#2288 Old 17th Jun 2020 at 4:59 PM
Here are some random pictures of my sim River.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#2289 Old 18th Jun 2020 at 2:17 AM
You know it's bad when your imaginary psychiatrist gossips about you with your imaginary bunny...
Screenshots
Test Subject
#2290 Old 18th Jun 2020 at 2:28 AM
College life is really tough
Field Researcher
#2291 Old 19th Jun 2020 at 12:10 PM
1 & 2: Months ago I wrote on the "What did you discover today" thread about the Far Away Greet. I have screenshots of the interaction now! Alex Baxter (don't let his mother's red hair fool you, his behaviour is all Don Baxter!) saw his BFF Kenneth Brooklyn pass outside his dorm and he had to greet him from "far away"

3) DJ Verse makes a point that she doesn't like that light. Sorry DJ, I happen to love them

4) Morty Lothario and Maxx! Friends for life :lovestruc

5) That look... Gregory Brooklyn and his little brother Kenneth
(It's the same "Kenneth" from photos 1&2 but here is the beginning of a different hood).
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#2292 Old 21st Jun 2020 at 7:25 AM

The most hopping section of the Artisanal Gallery lot is right next to the outhouses >.>

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
Top Secret Researcher
#2293 Old 22nd Jun 2020 at 3:48 AM
What's worse than getting attacked? Getting attacked by someone that hasn't showered in a week!

"Ugh... smelly and mean. Not my type."

Top Secret Researcher
#2294 Old 2nd Jul 2020 at 12:14 AM
Lab Assistant
#2295 Old 2nd Jul 2020 at 1:33 AM
Mabel Langerak (adopted daughter of Kaylynn), rolled a want to fall in love with Don, her stepfather. Eww....

Mari | 26 | She/Her | Australian
Mad Poster
#2296 Old 7th Jul 2020 at 6:40 PM
Spotted the rare Good Nanny. A long wolf?
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Alchemist
#2297 Old 10th Jul 2020 at 9:41 AM

Have just started a Shantytown challenge. This is Milo in his poverty-class bedroom, waiting for Mum to get home from her shift.
Screenshots

My new downloads are on my Pillowfort
#2298 Old 19th Jul 2020 at 9:40 PM
Body hair overlays put copyright symbols on my Sims' feet.

Screenshots
Field Researcher
#2299 Old 19th Jul 2020 at 10:16 PM Last edited by jotaerre : 19th Jul 2020 at 10:26 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by WatermelonSandal
Body hair overlays put copyright symbols on my Sims' feet.

@WatermelonSandal its more than obvious that these overlays are done for Eaxis shape and didn't take on account sexy feet, you can remove it, editing its opacity map to delete the offending mark without affecting your maxis like overlays as sexy feet are mapped out of the standard map for Eaxis meshes, check the pic, to see how are mapped the sexy feet in the texture for all meshes that use them, on the right side of the texture are mapped Sole (up) and toe (bottom) for right foot, the copyright mark is over the toe area.

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
Test Subject
#2300 Old 22nd Jul 2020 at 7:12 AM
Townie Life V - 1
(These pictures came from my personal blog, www.adontknow.blogspot.com)

Komei Tellerman got bullied by Benjamin Long and Kennedy Cox.

Marisa Bendett on a chess game with a downtownie in Downtown.
Page 92 of 121