Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 2:24 PM
Default Will Grahm
This is Will Grahm from the tv series Hannibal, played by Hugh Dancy I have been working on this sim for a few days and wanted some feedback on what I need to improve.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 3:07 AM
I'm not sure if your just focusing on facial features only, but the sims skintone seems a bit darker than Wills. The hair looks good along with the facial hair. I'm not sure about the facial features since im not a pro at comparing them, but the nose looks good!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 12:25 PM
Thanks for your reply Yes, that nose took me forever, lol. I see now that I put him in the game that he needs a little lighter skin. It is something about the jaw that doesn't look right to me. And I'm not sure about the eye shape.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 1:35 PM
I agree about the jaw, Wills face seems more square shaped.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 2:17 PM Last edited by simgrl1934 : 26th Jun 2013 at 7:35 PM. Reason: Added more pics
Been doing some work on him.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 8:26 PM
His jaw looks awesome! I'm having a hard time picking out differences now between them, lol. Now you just need to focus on the small details! Did you mess with the sims eyebrows? Will's look arched in the pictures. I can tell you fixed the nose a bit more, looks good! The chin is sticking out like Wills too and looks nice. It could possibly also stick out a little farther on the sim. Looks good overall so far!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 11:43 PM
Thank you! Yes, I made some changes on his eyes,nose, and jaw. I think I need to bring his jaw back a click and push his chin out a click. What do you think of his cheek bone? I tried to bring it down and forward a little but it didn't look right either. I will hopefully get to work on him tonight and update the pics.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 6:58 PM
His cheek bones look good from what I see.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 2:57 AM
I finally got to do a little more today. Getting frustrated, I don't know if he is getting better or worse. Hopefully I will get a chance to see how he looks in game tomorrow.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#10 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 4:39 AM
He looks great! Im not sure what else I would change about him.
Locked thread | Locked by: spladoum Reason: will reopen if OP requests.