Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Mar 2015 at 12:50 AM Last edited by PanAm103 : 24th Mar 2015 at 2:44 AM.
Default Strangetown Stories (Chapter 1)

Strangetown Stories

Loner household

After signing the paperwork, Ajay Loner smiled. The house was finally his! Sure, it was small and… well, yellow, but it was his! As he was opening the door for the first time, a voice sounded from behind.
- Psst! – the voice said – Look at me, Ajay. You’re Ajay Loner, aren’t you?
Ajay turned around. He saw an adult Sim, with red hair and glasses.
- Who are you, and how do you know my name?
- My name’s George Sims. I’m a private investigator from Belladonna Cove. I’m here on an investigation. I can’t tell you anything else if we don’t go inside.
Ajay opened the door. They entered the house. Ajay said, as he closed the door:
- What do you want from me?
- I want you to let me stay here. I’ll help you with bills, I’ll cook… just tell everybody that I’m your cousin or something.

- OK then. But can you tell me what are you doing here?
- Do you know who Melissa Sims is? Do you know who Jessica Ebadi is?
- Yes, but I have never been really close to them. In fact, I haven’t seen them for a while.
- Melissa is my daughter, and Jessica is my sister. Jessica came here to work as a maid, and Melissa wanted to study at La Fiesta Tech, so I let her go and live with my sister. But I never talked to them again. And when I heard that there were some Sims who mysteriously died here, I knew. That’s why I became an investigator– George tried not to cry, but he couldn’t help it.
- Oh! I’m so sorry! – Ajay said, trying to comfort his housemate.

George was reading the newspaper when guests arrived. Ajay introduced George to them:
- Guys, this is my cousin George. George, this is Jenny Smith, she’s married to Pollination Technician #9 Smith, and he’s over there. And this is Vidcund Curious.
- Nice to meet you all – George said.
George started talking with the guests, while Ajay developed his charisma. After all, he wants to be a businessman.
Jenny Smith was very helpful. She talked about everything that has to do with Strangetown. George listened carefully.

After the guests left, George cooked dinner.
- You know Ajay, I think I’m getting into something. It was only my first day here, but I already know who is likely to have all the answers.
- Who? – asked Ajay.
- Olive Specter.

Specter household

Ophelia was studying when she received a phone call from Ripp Grunt. Ripp was her best friend since they were kids, but Ophelia is dating Johnny Smith. Ripp said he wanted to see her some day after school. “Sure”, said Ophelia.
Olive decided that it was time to retire. All that partying really made her feel tired, and now that her time is almost coming, sitting down and watching her graves seems like the best thing to do.

Meanwhile, Ophelia rolled a want to get a job. There was a job opening in Law, so she accepted it. Working makes her feel older. But it also makes her have to study more. No problem for studious Ophelia, who spends night on the telescope and even discovers new stars.
The next day, Olive woke up and decided that she wasn’t going to die before becoming friends with Ophelia. They spent the day together in front of the newly bought TV and quickly became friends.

After dinner, Ophelia asked her aunt:
- Aunt Olive?
- Yes, Ophelia?
- Will you pay my tuition for college?
- College? What are you talking about, Ophelia?
- I decided that I’m going to college. But I need someone to pay my tuition.
- Well, I don’t know. You could stay here with your Aunt Olive! I could find you a great job at the Slacker career…
- But I don’t want to be a Slacker! I want to become The Law! And I need a college degree for that. You’re rich, Aunt Olive, so why won’t you pay my tuition? – Ophelia went angrily to her room.

During the night, both women were scared by the ghosts of Melissa and Vicky Sims. But, Olive’s a Knowledge Sim, and Ophelia’s secondary aspiration is Knowledge, so no problem with that. Other than having to clean the mess afterwards.
The next day, Ophelia left for school without talking to her aunt. “Don’t play with me, Ophelia, or you’ll be making company to Lyla and Knut!”, thought Olive, as Ophelia entered the bus.

Grunt household

- Hey Tank! Come see this!
- What, Buck? I’m exercising.
- I finished my first painting! – Buck was really excited.
- Yeah, it’s amazing! – Tank replied, sarcastically.
- Shut up, killjoy.
- OK Buck, I’m sorry, but that’s the truth.

As Tank was talking to Buck, General Buzz entered the house.
- Who painted this… this… thing?
- I did – Buck replied.
Buzz was really disappointed with the painting skills of his son.
- Buck, you’ll find your talent eventually… - General Buzz went to the obstacle course.
- I told ya, kid – said Tank.
Buck was really disappointed. Ripp paid him five simoleons for the painting, as an “incentive”. But Buck was determined to become the best painter in Strangetown, and rub it on his father’s face.

General Buzz’s routine is mainly exercising. He exercises all day and all night. He’s completely fit and his natural talent is Fitness. This doesn’t leave him much time to spend with his kids, and much of that time is spent with Tank. He has found a spot in the Military career, following his father’s footsteps.
Ripp is lazy. He spends the day either talking on the phone or watching TV. One afternoon, he invites his best friend, Ophelia Nigmos, to visit him. Ophelia has been dating Johnny, another of Ripp’s friends, but that didn’t stop him from kissing Ophelia.

- Ophelia? – said Ripp.
- Yes?
- Did you know I have a job?
- You do? Me too! I’m in the Law career, how ‘bout you?
- I’m in the Slacker career. But I want to tell you something else. With me, it’s OK if you stay with both me and Johnny. After all, I’m a Romance Sim.
- I don’t know, Ripp. I’m a Family Sim, I don’t want to have an affair when I get married… I have to go, Ripp. Bye – before Ripp could say anything else, Ophelia left.
1 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 4:29 PM
Feedback?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 12:31 AM
So that's why you wanted to fix melissa sims. Good Story.
I'm a little curious... did you made her mother too?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 12:56 AM
No. I might, however. The story is open! A new update is going to be posted now!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 1:12 AM
Default Strangetown Stories (1-2)

Strangetown Stories

Curious household

It was a warm summer night when Vidcund decided to stargaze. He wasn’t expecting to have the same outcome as Pascal, but he had. A UFO appeared and took Vidcund.
Luckily, Lazlo won’t get near the telescope. He prefers to have normal babies with Crystal Vu than meeting Pollination Technician. So he asked her out. And it was a dream date.

Pascal is also having an active love life. Nervous dropped by, and Pascal thought it was time to tell him what he felt. Pascal was really happy that it was mutual.

- Nervous! – yelled Pascal – The baby’s coming! Lazlo!
- Hold on Pascal, I’m coming – said Nervous.
A little baby boy was born, which Pascal named Alex
- Goochie goochie goo, Alex.

Nervous really is good for kids. After all, he'll have his own soon...
Vidcund came back, pregnant. “At least I came back”, he thought.
When it comes to work, Lazlo’s the one who’s been doing the best. As a Project Leader, he makes 630 a day. More than his brothers, who are on leave.

Smith household

A mysterious lamp appeared in the bathroom. Pollination Technician #9 rubbed it and a strange creature appeared.

- Hello! I’m the Genie. I can fulfill 3 wishes you have. What do you wish for?
- I’d like to have some more money.
- There you go! – a bag with 10000 simoleons fell from the sky - What’s next?
- I want a long life. And some more money.
- Your wishes are my orders.
Then, as mysteriously as it arrived, the genie left.
- Kids! – called Pollination.
- What, dad?
- I want to surprise your mother. When she goes to work, we’ll all bring in some new furniture, OK?
- Sure dad, but, where’s the money? – asked Johnny – We’re broke, remember?
- Let’s just say a genie fulfilled my wishes.
During the time Jenny was off at work, the Smiths redecorated the house. And when she got back, her husband asked her to stay outside.

- Why are we outside? – she asked
- I have a surprise… You’ll see it when Jill opens the door.
Jill opened the door and Jenny entered the house. A different house, with good furniture and everything they could ask.
- Oh, honey! This is beautiful, but how did you pay this?
- I knew that you’re working hard to pay the bills, so I wished for fortune in the genie lamp.
- Thank you! You’re the best husband.

Jill spent the day with her mother, playing chess. Johnny went for a dive. And Pollination watched the Cooking Channel. At night, Jenny and Pollination woohooed, in the hope of having another kid.

Beaker household

- Just a bit more power, Loki. I think we’re there – said Circe.
- When can I get out? – asked Nervous.
- Wait Nervous! We’re in the verge of major scientific discoveries!

When they finally let him out, Nervous felt really good. For the first time, a Beaker experiment actually worked!
Nervous booted the computer and so an opening in Oceanography. A job! He could finally leave his foster parents, and their crazy experiments.
Next morning, during lunch, Nervous asked:
- Loki, I want to get a job. What do you think?
- A job, Nervous! Are you crazy? You won’t find a job, you’re the son of Death, remember? Circe and I can give you everything you need. You don’t need a job!
- Thanks Loki, you really put things in a different perspective!

However, Nervous was determined to go for that job. He was going to work after midnight, so Loki and Circe couldn’t catch him.
During the time Circe was at home pregnant, she studied hard with her husband. Perhaps the baby will inherit the studious gene?

And the baby was born soon. A little boy named Thor. Not that Circe is going to pay much attention to him. Work is more important.

One night, while Nervous was using the telescope, he was abducted. Like it wasn’t enough to be a guinea pig in the Beaker’s, now he was going to have an alien baby? At least Pascal also has an alien baby.
But if he has the baby while in the Beaker’s, what will they do to him? Nervous decided to study Logic, so that he could engineer a plan to escape.
Loki and Circe don’t sleep nor eat, they just pop into the energizer. Good way to save time to study, but also a good way to prevent death from lightning.

And now that Loki has maximized cooking, logic and cleaning, what’s he going to do now?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 9:36 PM
My computer is not working well, so the story will be paused until further notice.
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 3:06 AM
even though this was ended temporarily, i liked it a lot.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 19th Jul 2015 at 4:05 PM
Did you ever notice that "energizer" machine has a piece of pizza on it? I always thought that was funny. And I've paired Nervous with Pascal TWICE, they just seem natural. Cute story.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 12:59 PM
Hi all! I've been playing a BaCC subhood of Strangetown. When I reach a certain population (perhaps 1000?) I'll go back to Strangetown and play a bit. I think I'm going to continue this story with the descendants of the Sims you saw on Chapter 1.