Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th May 2023 at 9:26 AM
Default Updated link for Virtual Artisan's Pose Player Interaction Add-On
I learned about it at k2m1too's blog when downloading a pose pack, and it sounds very helpful. However, when I followed the link there's nothing there.

Here's the current link, leading to a removed page:

http://virtualartisan.blogspot.com/...ion-add-on.html

Is there any updated link? Is there any known reason why it was removed? Was the mod not working/not supported?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th May 2023 at 1:20 PM
The mod works fine for me, IDKY the page was taken down. Granted, not EVERY pose works with it, while some require clicking the options more than once to get them to trigger. But MANY poses work with it. I effing love this mod, I use it religiously.

Here you go:
Attached files:
File Type: zip  misu_posePlayerAddon_NEEDS_POSEPLAYER_TO_STARTUP_GAME.zip (17.9 KB, 56 downloads)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Jun 2023 at 4:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by murfee
The mod works fine for me, IDKY the page was taken down. Granted, not EVERY pose works with it, while some require clicking the options more than once to get them to trigger. But MANY poses work with it. I effing love this mod, I use it religiously.

Here you go:

Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Jun 2023 at 8:37 PM
If you need the page to see the information on it and what it does, here's Web Archive.

Mediafire links still work, albeit they have adfly, so here is v3, even though Murfee already uploaded it:
Mediafire Link