Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 1:36 AM
Default Would you live in this house?

I made it myself without ANY custom furniture. My friends were amazed when they saw it.
What do you think? Would you be comfortable living here? What should I change?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 1:47 AM
You may want to place this thread in the Creator Feedback thread, found here. Also, you'll have to add pictures of the house in question. There's currently no pictures in your thread.

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 1:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by d_dgjdhh
You may want to place this thread in the Creator Feedback thread, found here. Also, you'll have to add pictures of the house in question. There's currently no pictures in your thread.

What do you mean? There's a picture I took from twitter and on Internet Explorer I can see it just fine.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 1:51 AM
I see a picture now, but it's much too dark to tell anything about it! Take a picture in the daylight and provide floorplan shots. You can share them either in Creator Feedback or in one of several appropriate threads in the dedicated Pictures forum.

To answer the question: No, I wouldn't. There's no room for my book, cats, sewing room, or husband. What I see of it looks like a nice little starter home that, depending on price and floorplan, I might well move a sim into.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#5 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 1:58 AM
It's adorable! But not my type of house personally, so no

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Scholar
#6 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 2:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Llama Convention
What do you mean? There's a picture I took from twitter and on Internet Explorer I can see it just fine.

This is what I see (both on the old theme and new theme). Neither of them have an image showing in your initial post. Instead, there's an empty space above your message text.

See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 2:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by d_dgjdhh
This is what I see (both on the old theme and new theme). Neither of them have an image showing in your initial post. Instead, there's an empty space above your message text.

Could it be your browser?
Scholar
#8 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 2:10 AM
I see an image...
Screenshots

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Mad Poster
#9 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 2:33 AM
You can't see it well enough to tell what it has. What's inside? What does it look like round the back?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#10 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 2:39 AM
if you would like feedback on your house; what people think is good, what might need to be changed, use Creator Feedback as was mentioned. You need a good picture in the daylight of the front, then an overhead showing your floor plan as close as you can get it. It's okay to use the in game camera for creator feedback but make sure to change your settings and photo size to large, right now I think they are on medium.

From the size and light I can't tell much, although the roof probably needs some changing, otherwise it looks cute enough.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#11 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 2:51 AM
Could it be your browser?

I use Firefox 41.0.2.

Maybe that latest update isn't working for this forum? I can see other images just fine in other threads.

Question, what's the direct link to that picture (e.g. http;//www.blah.com/image/bleh/1/45/bleh/stuff.jpg.......)

Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#12 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 2:59 AM
Moving to Creator Feedback. The discussion forum is for discussion of the game, not for feedback on your own stuff.

Also please attach pictures to your post instead of hotlinking them. Edit Post > Attachments tab.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#13 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 8:47 AM
@d_dgjdhh

I use the same browser as you use and the picture is showing up just fine.

The picture is too small to tell but it looks cute.
I would take the pictures in the daylight though, then it would be easier to tell.

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#14 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 10:19 AM
One important question though is going to be have you had sims living in that house or is it a clean build?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 2:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
One important question though is going to be have you had sims living in that house or is it a clean build?

Wouldn't really be important. I'm not making it downloadable or anything; just asking if you'd feel comfortable living in the house.
Theorist
#16 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 6:54 PM
Wouldn't really be important. I'm not making it downloadable or anything; just asking if you'd feel comfortable living in the house.

So, is this a trick question, or what?
So far, you've posted only one frontal shot of the house. No side or rear pics, not to mention no floorplan pics.
Would I want to live there, compared to what?
Sure, it would be better than living in a cave or cardboard box, but not nearly as good as most other houses I've ever seen. I wouldn't fancy having my pets sleep outside or having an outdoor chess table, which doesn't belong on a residential Lot. Wouldn't make any sense playing chess outdoors while it's snowing, would it?
Frankly, it also looks very small. So, given a choice between this and most other habitable houses I've ever seen, no I would not want to live there.
Satisfied?

Edit: And I don't care for gardening either.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#17 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 8:49 PM

Well, why are you posting on the Creator Feedback Forum then?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
Scholar
#18 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 11:09 PM Last edited by d_dgjdhh : 18th Oct 2015 at 12:01 AM.
I figured out why it wasn't showing up. It's because of a program called "Disconnect.me". It promotes privacy of information being used from things you search for on search engines, info going towards ads, etc. Once I White-listed this page, the picture showed up. It was blocking Twitter information from being displayed. So now it works. My bad.

Mad Poster
#19 Old 18th Oct 2015 at 2:39 AM
She didn't post it here originally; it got moved. You know how confusing this site is for newbies.

Don't be scared, honey, we're nice here, really, but you made a slight error in posting (pictures belong in the picture forum and there's even a thread for "Houses and Landscaping") and things snowballed.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#20 Old 18th Oct 2015 at 11:26 AM
Oh OK - makes sense. Thanks for the explanation Peni.