Replies: 559 (Who?), Viewed: 179465 times.
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 26th Jul 2020 at 5:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malysz9999
I have problem. After formatting my hard drive and installing everything again I don't have any MPEG Layer-3 formats

Did you ever manage to find a solution? I have the same issue with no options in MPEG Layer-3
I also have an issue where the GUI will not create the .dat when adding the command line. Going ahead without it leads to a video that isn't synced with the audio and appears to be running in slow motion.
It wasn't a re-format that resulted in the issue in my case.

There doesn't seem to be much info elsewhere on this topic.

Anyone here who might know something, seems to be avoiding these particular questions.
Test Subject
#77 Old 19th Oct 2020 at 10:52 AM
Does anybody know of any more UPDATED instructions the the ones given by the OP? They are TWO YEARS outdated
Test Subject
#78 Old 12th Nov 2020 at 7:44 AM
Thank you so much for sharing all of this information.
Test Subject
#79 Old 14th Jan 2021 at 10:33 PM
Anyone who's having the issue where VP60 Simple Profile doesn't appear in the video compression, I found a way to fix it!
Go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\__Installer\vp6" and copy "vp6vfw.dll"
then go to "C:\Windows\System32" and paste the .dll file. This will require admin powers.
Then restart VirtualDub and the VP60 Simple Profile should appear!
Test Subject
#80 Old 16th Feb 2021 at 3:50 AM
Custom Videos show as black screens
I was able to get one video working, but every video I have tried since has shown in game as a black screen. I'm unsure of what I'm doing wrong, I have followed all the steps to the letter. Is anyone familiar with this issue and/or know how to fix it?

Thanks
Test Subject
#81 Old 27th Mar 2021 at 6:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyDowdz
I was able to get one video working, but every video I have tried since has shown in game as a black screen. I'm unsure of what I'm doing wrong, I have followed all the steps to the letter. Is anyone familiar with this issue and/or know how to fix it?

Thanks

Hi there! Sorry to bug you about this more than a month later, but I may have had the same issue. Do you happen to have Laptop Mode on? My TV channel video was not quite black, but was so dim, I could hardly see it. When I turned off Laptop Mode and reloaded the game, my video was then as bright as it should've been. Afterwards, I tried setting just about everything else as low as I could, even Lighting, but the TV's screen was bright unless Laptop Mode was on.
Test Subject
#82 Old 28th Mar 2021 at 3:30 PM
Hi, is generic stream creator still avaliable to download? I can't find it anywhere and the download link here doesn't work. At least not for me.
Test Subject
#83 Old 3rd May 2021 at 5:50 PM
Hi Guys

I have a question, someone here get this mod to work? I really want to create a new channel for something pretty and very interesting ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

I create my own channel from this tutorial, the only thing that i had some question was about rename instances Tuning and the same time SimDatas Video Playlists. Is that possible? Thanks anyway for all.
Test Subject
#84 Old 14th Jun 2021 at 1:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malysz9999
I have problem. After formatting my hard drive and installing everything again I don't have any MPEG Layer-3 formats

did you fix your problem i'm also facing this and im getting pissed...
retired moderator
#85 Old 14th Jun 2021 at 2:02 PM
You probably all need to download some MPEG layer 3 codecs- if you do an internet search you will find a number of sites that provide these.

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
Test Subject
#86 Old 15th Jun 2021 at 7:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simsample
You probably all need to download some MPEG layer 3 codecs- if you do an internet search you will find a number of sites that provide these.

ive downloaded all the codecs i know and still it won't show up... can you give me the link for yours? any fix at all
Test Subject
#87 Old 15th Jun 2021 at 8:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simsample

also it the option of 320 48000 only shows on AC3 not MPEG3 and when i use those this error pops out which is very irritating and confusing because all the other help desk i searched are outdated for like 8 years
Screenshots
Page 4 of 4