Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Functioning Soda Machine!!!

by exnem Posted 26th Oct 2006 at 5:45 PM - Updated 27th Oct 2008 at 2:47 PM by -Maylin-

261 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 239 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 11
Test Subject
#176 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 6:18 PM Last edited by PlayLives : 1st Mar 2007 at 10:39 PM.
Don't know if this is a bug introduced with Seasons or how it was working before but while playing a residental lot when I had the sim "put leftovers" in the frig, they would sometimes put it in the soda machine (I guess because it was cloned from a frig). No other options were available on the machine except 'Drink' however. When I would then click on a regular frig to get leftovers, the items that were put in the soda machine would show up in the frig.
The ModFather
retired moderator
#177 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 8:28 PM
Mmmhh... Yes, you guessed right: somehow, the soda machine "inherited" the new functions introduced with Seasons. I'm afraid that solving this problem would require rebuilding entirely the soda machine; so, I'm not very inclined to do that: I think that we can live with this glitch, can't we?

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#178 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 10:40 PM
Okay. No prob. As long as there is a frig. on the lot, the leftovers can still be gotten.
Field Researcher
#179 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 11:42 AM
Well, I had the same bug, but when I did click on the fridge to get the leftovers the Sims take them out of the fridge and the plate dissapears in their hand and they can not eat them, so I had to take the soda machine out.
Test Subject
#180 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 5:07 AM
Thats awesome... but why is there Pepsi on a Coca-Cola Machine?
The ModFather
retired moderator
#181 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 9:49 AM
LOL! I didn't notice it! Well, I guess that Exnem wanted to be "politically correct" -

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#182 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 5:48 AM
I see Dr. Pepper...must...download...

Chris Farley would've made an awesome Sim.

R.I.P.
1964-1997
Test Subject
#183 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 8:03 PM
What's up for you guys that don't know me... I love the idea of having a soda machine in the game but in my game I went to put it in my restaurant and I decided that I didn't want it at that time so I go and try to delete it and it would not delete...
Just to let you guys know I don't know if it's a glitch on my end but just a heads up..
Once again great job!!!
Field Researcher
#184 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 10:08 PM
Quote:
*BUG* Ok, there's 1 bug we have found that prevents the object from being deleted once you place it on a surface. To delete the object, open the console (ctrl+shift+c) then type "moveObjects on" (without the quotes). Then grab the object and place it on the floor, now you should be able to delete it. This seems to happen because the object was cloned from the fridge which is placed on the floor NOT on surfaces. We're working to fix this bug.

From the first post of the thread.
Lab Assistant
#185 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 2:24 AM
this is amazing!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#186 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 7:02 PM
WOW!!!!!! Thankyou so much Xmillion!!!!! be great for my downtown lots, can't wait to see it in the game!
Test Subject
#187 Old 22nd Mar 2007 at 3:49 AM
*Standing Ovation*
Lab Assistant
#188 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 7:32 PM
This will look so great in my Sims' KFC, Thanx!
Lab Assistant
#189 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 6:16 AM
I just downloaded this within the last week or so and at first it was working fine without any problems, but one time when I went to use it in one of my residential lots, it came up saying what others have said before, Make many, wit all the soda options there but it wouldn't delete no matter what I tried, but it is a good idea to have in game.
Instructor
#190 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 4:55 AM
Very good work! Except from the Coca Cola thing, any icetea? :D

1st place in SimCity's Most Eligible Bachelor 2009
2nd in Wicked/Angel male models
2nd in The Ultimate Maxis Sim Makeover
2nd in Bollywood's Next Idol
3rd in Miss Curves
Test Subject
#191 Old 3rd May 2007 at 12:37 PM
Thank you very much !
My friends and I all like it!
Test Subject
#192 Old 4th May 2007 at 3:28 PM
This is so cool!

Where the heart is, where the home is.
Forum Resident
#193 Old 14th May 2007 at 1:22 AM
First class work!Fantastic!
Thank you verx much for charing it!

My websites:
http://www.feeessen-sims-objekte.de
I also create for Sims3.!
My own Point and Click Advenzure Gamehttp://feeessen-sims-objekte.de/
Test Subject
#194 Old 28th May 2007 at 12:44 AM
do you have it in zip format...i dont want to get a rar. plus i dont want to take time to change it to zip. thank you...i really love your downloads and will love to have them. how can i save you to favorite to put you on my thanks to list in my films?
Test Subject
#195 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 4:26 AM
i love this thing. don't know if anyone else tried this, but to delete it you can also hit it with the little hammer design tool thing, and that will delete it too (a bit easier for me anyway).
Test Subject
#196 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 8:18 AM
Thank you so much, i love it....
Test Subject
#197 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 2:35 PM
u rule man i cant wait to download this!!!! but u know theres 2 orange drinks...

i say u make a V2. take crush out and squirt (no one even knows what it is) and replace then with pure water and lemonade!

and have the feature where you like have the waiter/waitress get the drink for u.there should be a option rather they get it for u or u get it urself.

thanks ! ! !
Test Subject
#198 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 2:39 PM
there n0 ice place... :/
Lab Assistant
#199 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 10:04 PM
Great - thanks
Test Subject
#200 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 7:55 PM
why did you take down the beatle?
Page 8 of 11