Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

~*Eclipse [Original Sim] Mirador*~

by Lunar Eclipse Posted 1st Aug 2008 at 10:33 AM

194 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 159 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 8
Forum Resident
#26 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 12:07 PM
o,O''
I wish I could make sims like this! you really rock!
Test Subject
#27 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 12:32 PM
OOOOh my!
Gorgeous sim! And the hair! The hair! Loooove the hair!
Thank you so much!
Scholar
#28 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 2:06 PM
He is quite fascinating to me....you've done an excellent job on him. Your creative hair and accessories are excellently done.....despite his gender preference, I find that effeminate males, such as Mirador make beautiful children when paired with a beautiful female. Congratulations on your beautiful sim and thank you for sharing him!
Forum Resident
#29 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 2:09 PM
You are just so talented. I'm going to risk the polys, this hair is just too gorgeous. I also love the new ears. Thanks so much for sharing.
Scholar
#30 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 2:38 PM
OM nomnomnomnom

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Instructor
#31 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 4:28 PM
is there anyway to easily remove the bow? :-\

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Test Subject
#32 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 4:31 PM
OMG!!!!!You ar totally awesome creators!!!!He looks amazing,and these hairs oh Mummy.Thank you thank you very very much for shering!God bless you!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 4:34 PM
He is beautiful!
I was really looking for beautiful sim for my sims(^^)
Thank you!

No one redistribute my work.
No upload to Exchange.

When you use my full sim on your blog or movie, please credit to me.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 5:02 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 2nd Aug 2008 at 6:01 PM. Reason: Removed off topic bits.
You know, this type of sim isn't really my thing. But I have to say that considering the work it must have taken to create his contents, plus the effort you've put into the descriptions and pics here.

At least in my humble opinion.

Thank you for sharing your creations.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 5:14 PM
He's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! Awesome job. ::Downloading right now::
Field Researcher
#36 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 5:55 PM
I'd hit tha... I mean, excellent job! Really, this is just above and beyond the usual in every way. Bravo!

*kidnaps teh pretteh*
Test Subject
#37 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 6:13 PM
He is so beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing him! :D
Test Subject
#38 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 8:59 PM
You're so talented. Not only are you good at creating sims but you're also an incredible artist!
Field Researcher
#39 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 9:01 PM
As always your creations are made with immaculate effort and always stunning!
Instructor
#40 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 9:26 PM
I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but you need to quit everything in your life and just make Sims stuff full-time. I mean 24/7.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 9:29 PM
Heh, I think alot of my male Sims will have fun with him, and those are some pretty nice earrings he's got there.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#42 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 9:57 PM
Default Omg!
Wow, I just logged back in and... SO MANY COMMENTS!
Thank you all so very much. I think the comments mean even more to me because Mirador is my own character and not even a fan sim. I am so very honoured. I <3 you all! ;_;

I'll try and reply to a few questions. Sorry if I missed one:

SharonSims2:
I was just terribly flattered by your comment. That was more praise than I deserved. *hugs*

azraelchan:
Please share your recolours with me? I'd love to see them!
Oh, and one tip:
Because the ears have bumpmapping, textures will show darker when applied to them! You'll need to make the texture colour a bit lighter than the skintone you are trying to match for them to be accurate. ^^

ScorpioMaurus:
Wow.. I mean.. WOW. Thank you SO much for showing me the pictures in your game. I love them! And I'm so happy to see he works!

Now... above I did not mention which hair was higher poly than mine.. because I was not sure if I should refer to paysite hair on my download.

That exact hair (the BJD peggy hair, which I have because.. well, I love pretty boys obviously, lol), is... Dun.. Dun.. Dun..... Between 13,000-14,000 polygons! So you are running hair much higher than mine already. ^^

With newer long peggy and raon hair, it's common to have between 10,000-20,000 polygons. (I just wish they'd warn people about that.)

My computer was running 18,000 poly hair back when I had my crappier videocard and 1gig of ram. So you should be able to handle anything I make. ^^ But my CAS took ages to boot up. (BTW, I love Kuja....)

*hugs*

knightguy82:
I'm sorry, his bow has a lace alpha, but the main part is not alpha. To get rid of it, you'd need to edit the actual Mesh. (I knew people would like a non-bow version, but without his tail, I needed at least something on his bum ^^).

If you want to edit the mesh, you can. I've no objections. ^^
But I think it may be more work than you'd want to go through.

Again, thank you all! ^^

Eclipse Sims 4 on tumblr
~°*CAS Custom Content Downloads*°~
Scholar
#43 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 10:12 PM
Nice sim Lunar, Especally the earrings thanks!!!
Instructor
#44 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 10:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lunar Eclipse
knightguy82:
I'm sorry, his bow has a lace alpha, but the main part is not alpha. To get rid of it, you'd need to edit the actual Mesh. (I knew people would like a non-bow version, but without his tail, I needed at least something on his bum ^^).

If you want to edit the mesh, you can. I've no objections. ^^
But I think it may be more work than you'd want to go through.

nuts i know nothing about meshing so maybe i'll get lucky an someone who does will do a version of the outfit without the bow

not that it bad i just think it be cool to have a bow version an a one without

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Test Subject
#45 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 10:27 PM
He's beautiful Lunar! Excellent work!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 11:28 PM
Beautiful! Thank you
Test Subject
#47 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 12:35 AM
I'm rather disappointed that my computer is so old. Yet another reason I need a half decent computer (it's a miracle it's running the Sims 2 at all). Curses! I love your work but I think the high-polys would really lag things up. :/ I'm really, really glad you didn't made the quality lower just to humor us with ancient computers, though. Gorgeous, just gorgeous! Can't wait to see what else you make! :D

Hey, just cause he slows my computer down doesn't mean I can't drool over him. Right?
Test Subject
#48 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 1:06 AM
Its...I mean his... hair is soo poofy... POOFY!

He'll fit in with all the people in da 'hood. (LOL!)

HEY,YOU. LOOK OVER HERE.
Take the Anna challenge- Create something out of the ordinary.
[Starting 9-15-08]
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 1:18 AM
Hun, this is AH-MAZING! You must of worked a LOOOOONG times on it!

<3
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 2:16 AM
Excellent job, Eclipse. Hes beautiful. I've already introduced him to my test Sephiroth and they are getting on well. He works fine on my game.

Your designs are incredable.

Thanks ever so much for making him.
Page 2 of 8