Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

~*Eclipse [Original Sim] Mirador*~

by Lunar Eclipse Posted 1st Aug 2008 at 10:33 AM

194 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 159 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 8
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 4:12 AM
I admire your talent. Thanks for making such beautiful sims
Field Researcher
#52 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 5:41 AM
For anyone reading this who worries about the hair polys-

I have a (now ancient! *waah!*) AMD 3400+ with 1G RAM and an equally antique (by today's standards) GeForce 5900FX, plus a good bit of CC- and I ran with this fellow just fine, no slowdowns at all.

So for those hesitating, take the plunge, you can always send him on vacation if he slows thins down.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 6:17 AM
Thank you for sharing this beautiful Sim :lovestruc
Alchemist
#54 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 1:40 PM
Irresistible! What a Beauty! Thanks,
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 4:03 PM
This is really beautiful. You're very talented and creative. I can't wait to see more from you. Well done. Very well done.

forever and ever....amen.
Test Subject
#56 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 10:06 PM
I tried recoloring the female version and in the preview in bodyshop it came out all black.
;\
So then I recolored it to a very light brown and in body shop it came out white, and then I saved it, went into game and it came out white.
D;
Anyway to fix this?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#57 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 12:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chenaynay
I tried recoloring the female version and in the preview in bodyshop it came out all black.
;\
So then I recolored it to a very light brown and in body shop it came out white, and then I saved it, went into game and it came out white.
D;
Anyway to fix this?

Oh.. that's so WEIRD!! O.o
I don't know why that would happen.
What version of bodyshop do you have? I have the base game version.. but I know there is a new one that came out with PETS. I dunno if that would make a difference though.

Anyways, if it's any consolation, I've made 10 recolours for it.
2 blacks, 2 browns. A pure silver, a blond, a red, a pink, a violet, and the light blue that comes with Mirador.

The rest of the colours, I HOPE should be up today (at least on my community, the link is in my sig), and on here on MTS2 maybe tomorrow or the next day depending on how long the mod queue is.

They will all be family linked, genetically coded, and colour binned.

Eclipse Sims 4 on tumblr
~°*CAS Custom Content Downloads*°~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#58 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 12:36 AM
Thank you again everyone. <3

Eclipse Sims 4 on tumblr
Test Subject
#59 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 12:54 AM
This is wonderful, thank you very much

Another note, would anyone be able to tell me where the ears are binned? I know they work in my game, but for the life of me I can't find them in accessories of any time, glasses or full face make-up, but they appear on the downloaded sim.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 2:08 AM
I totally put him in my neighborhood, he's like one of the most hottest guys there. Lol. He looks so gorgeous in the game I know if must have taken long to create him. You're very talented keep up the awesome work.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#61 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 3:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cowforbrains1
This is wonderful, thank you very much

Another note, would anyone be able to tell me where the ears are binned? I know they work in my game, but for the life of me I can't find them in accessories of any time, glasses or full face make-up, but they appear on the downloaded sim.

If you have do not have the bon voyage Expansion pack... and you downloaded the BV override.. then the ears won't work properly.

If you don't have BV do not install the last file. Then the ears should appear in "glasses".

That's the only way I could think they would appear on the sim, but not in any bins.

If it's a different problem, I really don't know.. they should be in glasses. Try removing the ear mesh and the ear file from your downloads folder, then download him and install him again, but don't download or use the last BV file.

err... then he should be okay I think.

Eclipse Sims 4 on tumblr
Space Pony
#62 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 4:41 AM
Looks great. Nice job.

Did you draw the example images (the non-Sims 2 ones)? I'm really impressed with those... Wish I could draw that well. >>
Test Subject
#63 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 5:07 AM
I'll just mess around with it, thank you I have BV, so I'm not sure what the problem is
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#64 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 8:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ZeonZumDeikun
Looks great. Nice job.

Did you draw the example images (the non-Sims 2 ones)? I'm really impressed with those... Wish I could draw that well. >>

Aw, thank you. ^^
I drew the comparative picture. Then scanned and coloured it with a bit of painter and photoshop.

The banner art is a just a screencap I coloured on top of in photoshop. But the roses I painted in photoshop myself, although they are from an older picture of mine and I re-used them, because I got lazy. lol ^^

Eclipse Sims 4 on tumblr
Instructor
#65 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 9:11 AM
Ooooh! I remember seeing previews of this Sim on...another site. I'm thrilled to see him uploaded here! Great work!
Test Subject
#66 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 10:26 AM
he is beautiful...thank you. I'm downloading this right now. I'm also happy you made the hair for females as well. That is one of the best hairs I've seen in a long time. Great work! I can't wait for the next Sim you create!
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 6:41 PM
He is themost beautiful male I have ever see. He will have a very happy home with me.

Thank you!!

OMG! MF Snakes on a MF Plane!!
August 18th everywhere
Test Subject
#68 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 9:16 PM
Hey. I haven't downloaded this yet but I just want to let you know that I love you and will always be here for you- and you sonnovableep I didn't know you liked Kaori Yuki. D<

[COLOR=green]I like tea with my cake on Saturday afternoons.[/COLOR]
Test Subject
#69 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 11:52 PM
OMG!!! its just.. perfect T0T!!

looks like you made it just like you imagined it (i dont know why i have that feeling o.o), its beautiful! yay>< congratulaeeeshons xD!!

...........................Its 42
Test Subject
#70 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 4:57 AM
D: I downloaded and installed it like I usually would with a sim, but for some reason he's not showing up! Might anyone know why? All the custom content is showing up, but the sim itself isn't.

I love this sim <33 I can't wait till I get it to work >w< thank you so much <3
Test Subject
#71 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 8:54 AM
Thanks Very original indeed ^^ I love his face structure, very pretty <33

~ * No cheating, no fun... * ~
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 10:31 PM
I really love you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#73 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 11:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Princess Catnip
D: I downloaded and installed it like I usually would with a sim, but for some reason he's not showing up! Might anyone know why? All the custom content is showing up, but the sim itself isn't.

I love this sim <33 I can't wait till I get it to work >w< thank you so much <3

Umm, did you go into CAS and check the Sim bin?
I don't know why he would not show up. If he's installed and all his content is there, he should be in your Bodyshop and CAS sim bin. Hmmm....

Prince Bloodwing, thank you! <3
But I feel ever so guilty asking.. do I know you? Maybe I just don't remember your current profile. ^^;;;;;;;;

And I love Kaori Yuki. XD

Eclipse Sims 4 on tumblr
Test Subject
#74 Old 6th Aug 2008 at 1:46 PM
he is amazing, glorious, and just about every other word I can use to describe him!
it's such a shame that my computer won't open .rar's!
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 6th Aug 2008 at 4:30 PM
Beautiful sim! I love this hair~

My Profile at TSR--My Sims2 blog
An eternal cycle, falling and rising, rebirth and death. The hopeful and the greedy give rise to the city we observe.
We share its misfortune. We balance when the scales tip. But we do not grieve for the fallen.
- Keeper Annals, History of the City
Page 3 of 8