Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

~*Eclipse [Original Sim] Mirador*~

by Lunar Eclipse Posted 1st Aug 2008 at 10:33 AM

194 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 159 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 8
Inventor
#76 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 7:48 PM
After much googling I finally found the info on re-binning for BV Jewelery. For anyone else interested the info is found here: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,9516.0.html

Check Reply #21 for tutorial

There is info here on MTS2 as well Here:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?p=1999698
Test Subject
#77 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 8:52 PM
i lovzez him ~.~ he's so pretty... and i love the hair!! x]
Field Researcher
#78 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 10:40 PM
Absolutely stunning!! Can't wait to see him in my fantasy neighborhood. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#79 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 2:36 AM
PERFECT! I was lookin' for a feisty little thing to put into my sims story! Thank you! (He's sooo cute~)

~the seph
Test Subject
#80 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 12:47 PM
This is amazing stuff! Seriously, I check this site regularly just to see what you've come up with next.
Test Subject
#81 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 3:18 AM
wwoow kinda disturbing but SOOO CUTE!!!!! squeeeee! heehe...ahem. sorry. this is very adorable, thank u.
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 7:27 AM
Oh my! This is one of the best sims I've seen in a long time...he's absolutley beautiful! Thank you so much! ^-^ He definatly would've been even cuter with a tail though, haha ^^'
Lovely! Great job!!
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 5:59 PM
Hi Lunar
I have converted few maxis adults mesh for teens, and I think I did it pretty well, I would like to convert your Mirador outfit for teens, can I edit your mesh?
Test Subject
#84 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 2:11 AM
i was wondering if you could make a girl version?
Test Subject
#85 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 6:42 PM
Yeah me too
Test Subject
#86 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 9:08 PM
You are talented....I love this sim!
Test Subject
#87 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 7:54 PM
Whoa, he's so pretty! *_____* Thanks for sharing him!
Test Subject
#88 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 6:10 AM
Awesome! :O
Your pictures are beautiful. @_@
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 7:04 PM
The ressemblence with the real character is just stunning!
I've been skinning for quite a while now but I'm still not able to make something like this
Waw and Bravo!
Test Subject
#90 Old 13th Oct 2008 at 9:06 PM
It's really great, but with the re-binning for BV the ears don't really show up. Strangely, when I select the face the ears are though on it, but not in the jewelry or glasses section, then when I complete the sim and go back to create a sim, once I complete the second sim the first one, who did have the ears, is missing the ears! I am very confused on why the most adorable ears won't show up in my game.
Test Subject
#91 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 7:48 PM
I have same problem as roseclown has. I also noticed that when i went to choose other clothes (like formal, pj, underwear etc.) for the sim, the ears disappear and cant be found anywhere.

Also, this is one of the most beautiful things i have ever seen! I cant wait to see what you come up next. :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 8:42 PM
Outstanding. The only sad part is that this character is male. With a little tweaking he would make a great Hot Chick as one of my Avatar's wives, clothing and all, if I could change the gender of the accessories and clothing. Maybe SimPE can change all that. I'll give it a try.

Beautiful work though. Outstanding!

... Linux rules and Windows drools.
Test Subject
#93 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 8:58 PM
I love this sim. In my game he is the very troublesome brother of Ash Crimson. He's a pleasure/romance sim who is currently lining his castle walkway with a lovely collection of date roses. ^^ You really do beautiful work.
Test Subject
#94 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 5:07 AM
I LOVE your artwork, do you have a deviant art I could stalk you on? lol just kidding, but the art is just fabulous darling, very stunning and beautiful!

~*Gwenieviere*~
Lurking Lunatic
#95 Old 20th Dec 2008 at 10:47 AM
Where's the button that makes you stop drooling? O_O Gorgeous! Absolutely stunning! Oh my goodness! Yum!
Test Subject
#96 Old 24th Dec 2008 at 3:27 AM
I'll just cut out the middleman and make this a female sim. WAAAY too feminine for my tastes to be a man.
Test Subject
#97 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 1:41 AM
That is SO gay. I MUST HAVE IT NOW. Thank you for pretty feminine male sims -happy smile-
Test Subject
#98 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 6:02 AM
wow! amazing! Thanks! I hope someone can do kaname kuran of vampire knight! I'm searching for it for 5 months... Wish you could do that.. I know you can! Mwuah GOd Bless!
Test Subject
#99 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 12:37 PM
Beautiful~wonderful~
Forum Resident
#100 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 4:19 PM
Eeee, thank you for using my beauty mark content on such a fantastic looking sim!! It means a lot to see my humble work on something that's been featured!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Page 4 of 8