Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Hunter

by Enirei Posted 5th Oct 2011 at 6:48 AM - Updated 24th Feb 2013 at 2:33 AM by Enirei : Overview Update

87 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 60 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 4:03 PM
Enirei from reading all the posts on this great mod. I have a very basic summary. Make this mod like Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Teen Females only
A Faith style Slayer which kills humans too
The Slayer is able to kill off all supernatural creatures with Mister Pointy
And, with style of BtVS adult vampires can turn the Slayer into a vamp.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#52 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Stormchaser One
Enirei from reading all the posts on this great mod. I have a very basic summary. Make this mod like Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

I'm glad you think it's great. I don't see that happening anytime within the foreseeable future.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 24th Oct 2012 at 2:57 AM
Nice, I have Twallan's story progression and I was frustrated because I couldn't actually hunt vampires (at least I haven't found out how yet) and now I can make a vampire hunter sim to kill all the nosferatu in my town.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 12:27 AM
I know you're super busy so I was wondering if you'd be updating this to be compatible with the newest patch 1.42-- I love this mod so much and would love it if you could bring it into Seasons.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 11th Nov 2012 at 11:51 PM
Thanks for the great work, only problem I have is I haven't been able to work it. Is it just an interaction or is it a career? If it is a career how do i get my sim to be employed. Sorry for the stupidity.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#56 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Avigirl22
Thanks for the great work, only problem I have is I haven't been able to work it. Is it just an interaction or is it a career? If it is a career how do i get my sim to be employed. Sorry for the stupidity.

Try re-reading the overview. Your questions should be answered there.
Test Subject
#57 Old 14th Nov 2012 at 12:38 AM
I have tested this with 1.42 and it works just fine.
Test Subject
#58 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 7:54 AM
Ooh this looks excellent, I was thinking of creating a Carpathian-type Sim story and this fits in perfectly. Will have to try it out =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 2nd Jan 2013 at 6:12 AM
Thanks for making a great idea into a great mod.
If you ever get back into working on this, an interesting option would be to turn the vamps back into human rather then dusting them. Then it could be turned into a freelance occupation like writer and painter, taking so many wins to advance to the next job level. Also, if you ever get World Adventures Martial Arts could help tip the balance in your favor against vamps.Or perhaps backfire horribly. The sims should hopefully find some kind of advantage to help them overcome the odds.
Field Researcher
#60 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 6:45 PM
This is really interesting, it would be nice if they would engage in a hand to hand fight, like a spar from world adventures, instead of the one with the fight cloud. Can you please make them fight like that?
Space Pony
Original Poster
#61 Old 19th Jan 2013 at 2:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jeannie4414
This is really interesting, it would be nice if they would engage in a hand to hand fight, like a spar from world adventures, instead of the one with the fight cloud. Can you please make them fight like that?

Believe this was already brought up in earlier comments but anyhow, I do not have WA which I would need to do that.
Field Researcher
#62 Old 21st Jan 2013 at 4:07 PM
Oh, that's totally a major bummer for us who want to see a fight scene. It would be so much cooler if they actually have a hand to hand instead of a chick fight with a vampire.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#63 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 11:45 AM
Oh, that's totally a major bummer for us who want to see a fight scene. It would be so much cooler if they actually have a hand to hand instead of a chick fight with a vampire.

"Chick" fight? I've had 6ft tall 300 lb security guards say they rather break up a fight between guys than girls because with girls you were more liable to get hurt.
Field Researcher
#64 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 3:27 PM
They are probably male security guards, and they probably get a kick watching two girls fight. I mean, hair pulling and cat scratching with a vampire, lol! that does hardly any damage.
Test Subject
#65 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 9:20 PM
I had 1.47 and just upgraded to 1.48 so far works fine with both.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#66 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 12:19 AM
They are probably male security guards, and they probably get a kick watching two girls fight. I mean, hair pulling and cat scratching with a vampire, lol! that does hardly any damage.

Boys stick to punches typically. Girls will slap, punch, kick, bite, tear out hair to the point it bleeds (seen that personally), where you live must have the sissies. Anyhow EA fights are cartoon-like.

Quote: Originally posted by Mew's World
I had 1.47 and just upgraded to 1.48 so far works fine with both.

Thank you
Field Researcher
#67 Old 30th Jan 2013 at 8:19 PM
Yes, that's exactly what chick fight is. It would be funny to see sims try to descalp a vampire, or bite them, so very what you just call sissy.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#68 Old 31st Jan 2013 at 3:40 AM Last edited by Enirei : 31st Jan 2013 at 4:14 AM.
Yes, that's exactly what chick fight is. It would be funny to see sims try to descalp a vampire, or bite them, so very what you just call sissy.

Be even funnier when one of those chicks breaks a chair over the vampire's skull and crack it open. I know chicks who would do that too (I'm one of them). "sissy" is weak such as slapping and doing little damage.
Field Researcher
#69 Old 31st Jan 2013 at 3:26 PM
It's still a chick fight though, just with added pms, while at it, why don't you add bitch slapping and yelling and screaming. You're really convinced that a chick fight that doesn't involve martial arts is more effective against a vampire, lol.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#70 Old 1st Feb 2013 at 1:09 AM
It's still a chick fight though, just with added pms, while at it, why don't you add bitch slapping and yelling and screaming. You're really convinced that a chick fight that doesn't involve martial arts is more effective against a vampire, lol.

No. What pissed me off was that girl fight = sissy fight based on what I read from your comments. You have never seen a real fight between girls. P.S. No PMS was involved. The man who got the chair cracked over his head was messing with my mother's younger sister.
Field Researcher
#71 Old 7th Feb 2013 at 7:09 AM
Reminds me of a chick fight between Xander and an annoying female vampire in Buffy. Lol! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpByd3Aww6E
Space Pony
Original Poster
#72 Old 7th Feb 2013 at 11:16 PM
Reminds me of a chick fight between Xander and an annoying female vampire in Buffy. Lol! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpByd3Aww6E

EA fights remind me of the fights from Bugs Bunny and similar cartoons (especially with all the smoke and stars). This is a true chick fight that the security guards at my school were concerned about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG1lSthrFaA
Field Researcher
#73 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 1:57 AM
Haha, that has a lot of choreography involved, and dancing in between fights.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#74 Old 12th Feb 2013 at 3:55 AM
Haha, that has a lot of choreography involved, and dancing in between fights.

Sweetie. I've seen that kind of fighting in real life (minus the choreography blondie does). Besides, I'm tired of trying to adjust your testosterone filled mind.
Test Subject
#75 Old 22nd Feb 2013 at 1:36 AM
Will test with 1.50 and let you know if it works!
Page 3 of 4