Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#76 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 2:11 PM
kathryn397 and sims2sims2, your pictures are all the right size and everything put please put it directly in your post. This will make it much easier at the end of the contest when it's time for judges to start, well, judging. Nice, big clear pictures rather than needing to click on the attached thumb.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 5:09 PM

lolsims i guess, sam mucked up my photo opp :P
Test Subject
#78 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 8:14 PM
Default Lol whut entry
This is my entry for the competition in category "LOLwhut"

Fishes trying to commit suicide:

Test Subject
#79 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 11:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heaven
kathryn397 and sims2sims2, your pictures are all the right size and everything put please put it directly in your post. This will make it much easier at the end of the contest when it's time for judges to start, well, judging. Nice, big clear pictures rather than needing to click on the attached thumb.

I tried to change mine and put my picture in the text but it wouldn't let me. I tried inserting the image but it messed up so now my post doesn't have a picture. Did I do something wrong?
Top Secret Researcher
#80 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 1:24 PM
I think I may gives this go, what month should I do it for? Does it have to be a morden day time period?

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Forum Resident
#81 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 4:27 PM
I will give it a go for the LolSims category.
Unfortunately the picture won't be sharp. I had to enlarge it to fit the contest rules and this one was a chance picture, which I didn't use print screen for.
I don't have a text for it. Hopefully that isn't a problem.
Mad Poster
#82 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 12:32 PM
Default MTS Official 2013 Calendar Contest: TS2
lolkids

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#83 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 4:06 PM
Artimis, entries don't need to be themed for a particular month, and they can be any time period you like.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#84 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 4:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kathryn397
I tried to change mine and put my picture in the text but it wouldn't let me. I tried inserting the image but it messed up so now my post doesn't have a picture. Did I do something wrong?

I can't quite tell you what happened! I took a look at the post history and can't figure out exactly what happened. Go ahead and edit your post and add the picture back in. If you attach it like you did before, you should be able to also put that in an inline image. Or you could use one of the image hosting sites linked in the first post to just place an image that way. I'm sorry for the difficulty you experienced though!

Note for everyone: Remember, there is just over a week to get your entries in for the contest!

"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Field Researcher
#85 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 2:00 AM Last edited by SweetCat4444 : 24th Nov 2012 at 4:42 PM.
Default lolpets
This is for lolpets. I think that I fixed the image now. It is resized and the text is now black. Is it okay now? If not, please help. Also thanks for the advise.
Screenshots
The other one
#86 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 8:43 AM Last edited by missroxor : 23rd Nov 2012 at 3:43 PM. Reason: English fail
Sweetcat, your pic is showing as 600x450pixels which is too small. I'm not sure exactly what causes that issue you had, perhaps one of the other mods knows, but if you have a larger version of that pic you could try another site like modyourpanties

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#87 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 10:07 AM
Make sure that the url you copied is the url of the image, not of the photobucket gallery page for the image.

Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#88 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 3:15 PM
Sweetcats, both missroxor and whiterider have great suggestions. Also, you'll need to change your text to black instead of blue.

Forum Resident
#89 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 3:25 PM
I have another entry. This time for lolpets.
I paused the game for it and saved it to come back later to make a printscreen of it with Fraps. Had to download that program first because normal printscreen doesn't work on my computer for some unknown reason.
Unfortunately, when I came back, somehow the moment was gone. Luckily I already had taken an ingame picture of it.
Bút ofcourse I then had to enlarge the image so it is again a bit blur.
Well, here it is:
Test Subject
#90 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 4:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heaven
I can't quite tell you what happened! I took a look at the post history and can't figure out exactly what happened. Go ahead and edit your post and add the picture back in. If you attach it like you did before, you should be able to also put that in an inline image. Or you could use one of the image hosting sites linked in the first post to just place an image that way. I'm sorry for the difficulty you experienced though!

Note for everyone: Remember, there is just over a week to get your entries in for the contest!

Thank you! I got the picture to upload. It's on page 3
Field Researcher
#91 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 9:05 PM
I resized the image and made the text black. It is where the other picture was. It it alright now?
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#92 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 11:07 PM
Size and text are fine sweetcat. You just need to make it an inline image, rather than attached.

Field Researcher
#93 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 4:51 PM
Okay, so I went to modyourpanties like missroxor said to do, and it finally worked!!!!! Yay
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#94 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 5:37 PM
Adding sweetcat. Thanks for the changes.

Test Subject
#95 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 3:27 PM
What about my image, no one has replied and I have edited it?
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#96 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 3:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simz2player
What about my image, no one has replied and I have edited it?

If you don't tell me in a new post at the bottom of the thread that the image has been fixed, I have no way of knowing. It's hard to keep track of multiple pages of entries! So I rely on the contestants letting me know that something has been fixed and then I can go back and check it. That's done now so I am adding your post to the table.

Née whiterider
retired moderator
#97 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 4:10 PM
Alright, fine, I was gonna be all restrained and stuff and let other people have their chance, but since I've discovered that one of my favourite pics was aaaalmost 800 wide already, I give up. Entered under lolkids, because although Alon looks like an adult, we can all see that that's just an act.

Even better? These two formed the welcome wagon for the new family in town. A warm welcome indeed, Alon!

Lots of CC, all free.

Top Secret Researcher
#98 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 10:24 AM

my other entry. this time for lolpets
Test Subject
#99 Old 27th Nov 2012 at 12:55 AM
Heaven, I fixed my picture. I just wanted to let you know It's on page 3.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#100 Old 27th Nov 2012 at 9:59 AM
LolSims

I hope I did this correctly.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~

Page 4 of 5