Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

" Womanizer " Lipgloss - It's all what a real woman needs! - 22 colors!

by SimsShine Posted 26th Dec 2010 at 11:48 PM - Updated 27th Dec 2010 at 10:53 AM by SimsShine

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 1:47 AM
These are great for my Sim females! Thanks! I love the so-called "weird" colors too.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 4:02 AM
How did u get these to look so shiny?! Ive been trying for months to make lipsticks like these! anyways thanx!!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 10:41 AM
Thank you! I'm glad you like it!

@TacozMonkey: It's 'just' a matter of finding the right good-quality pics.This normally takes hours and hours of time.Then, I go editing the textures until I'm happy with the result.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 4:10 PM
Great lipsticks!Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 6:18 PM
^____________^ It's gorgeous!!! thank you a lot!!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 8:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsShine
Thank you! I'm glad you like it!

@TacozMonkey: It's 'just' a matter of finding the right good-quality pics.This normally takes hours and hours of time.Then, I go editing the textures until I'm happy with the result.

oh so do you use google images? Cause thats what i use and its impossible to find what im looking for

-loveless and unwanted, let me shed my agonizing blood on us both, dear agony let me go free me, droplets of rain topple us, sweet scarlet water wash away, lets bleed and laugh.... together in the darkened world.
-Find me at Deviantart
-Wanna see MY creations? GothiK N' Casual (My awesome Blog :D)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 8:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TacozMonkey
oh so do you use google images? Cause thats what i use and its impossible to find what im looking for

Yes I do. But I also find it hard to find what I want. That's the reason why searching for the right image takes hours and hours.:P
You can always try to hand-paint them, so you can paint the shine yourself. That might work for you too.

If you want to reply again, please PM me and don't put it in comments anymore. Thanks.

Creator and owner of SimsShine
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 9:23 PM
LOVE! <3 <3
Thank you, SS! :DD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 2:18 AM
This may be something that got lost in translation, but a "womanizer" is a man who uses women for sex then dumps them. It doesn't mean "enhancer of femininity". It really bothers me to see the word used for something that women are expected to be happy about.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 10:09 AM Last edited by SimsShine : 29th Dec 2010 at 1:36 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by CrabOfDoom
This may be something that got lost in translation, but a "womanizer" is a man who uses women for sex then dumps them. It doesn't mean "enhancer of femininity". It really bothers me to see the word used for something that women are expected to be happy about.

I didn't know that. Thank you for reporting. I'm really bad at making up names and this word just came up in my mind. Here 'womanizer' is just a name, it has no real definition. I can't explain. I understand it bothers you, but I can't change it because then I have to change a lot of things, not only this upload but also at my site and on facebook.
I'm very sorry.

If you want to reply, please PM me or e-mail me! Thank you!

Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 9:52 AM
Beautiful, those lipgloss are fantastic, I love all the colors. Great work, thanks a ton for sharing
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 8:42 PM
I love these colours! all lipstick i have doesn't go with the skin tonw but these go with all skin tones! thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 8:45 PM
Did you have a good xmas and happy xmas to u too! :D
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 3:48 AM
can i recolor this? o: I'm having trouble doing the shines on lips I:
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 9:12 PM
Yay, thanks! I love these colours, they're AMAZING! I use them all the time.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 2:37 AM
Britney Spears .
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 11:12 AM
I LOVE lip gloss! I'm definitely going to download and use these, thank you so much!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 3:24 AM
You could always rename it "Maneater," which is the female equivalent of a womanizer

These are gorgeous and glossy, thanks! ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 12:01 AM
These are amazing!!!! But I hope your fine with people redownloading them to the exchange because I've downloaded sims from there with this lip gloss on...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 6:27 AM
i love these colors, can't wait to use it for my sim x3
Inventor
THANKS POST
#22 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 4:23 AM
Disco Fever sold me on this set :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 5:57 AM
I really wana download this but when i try to it say 'FIND' when it sould say 'open' please help me !!!!!!!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 11:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lauralie
I really wana download this but when i try to it say 'FIND' when it sould say 'open' please help me !!!!!!!!

I think you need to install WinZIP or WinRar..

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 5:36 PM
These look amazing on my Sims. It's the perfect shine without looking over the top. Thank you!
Page 1 of 2