Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#26 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 8:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by missroxor
@applefeather2, @Gread96, @Bryzha, you’re all added to the table now

@indigoskycaller, your image is showing as 1280 x 960 when it should be 1000 x x750px :/ I haven’t added you to the table.

My fault again. I used the 1000x750 crop option, but it didn't resize it. Now it should be ok. I'll pay attention next time. ç3ç
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 5:43 PM Last edited by Reliastion : 8th Nov 2014 at 6:04 PM. Reason: I worked out the answer to my question :3 (second edit: can I attatch a photo like this?)
Default Yay I did it
Okay! I'm sorry for my awkwardness with this. I'm bad at the internet. Finally, I worked out how to attatch my photo! My entry is for September (ugh school)

Edit: Is it okay to attatch a photo like that? If not, will someone tell me how to actually attatch it? (I'm sorry >-<)
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 8:55 PM Last edited by MissChevus : 8th Nov 2014 at 9:08 PM.
Here's my entry for Miss October / Spooky day:

A little back-story:
Nobody knew why the Goth house was haunted by the ghost of silent film star, Sadie Goth. She is said to appear
every year on Spooky Day and drive the sims of Willow Creek crazy with her mischievous pranks. It had been
rumored that she caused old lady Crumplebottom to have a heart attack seven years ago. Now, everyone
is so terrified of her that they won't even join the town's Spooky Day festivities. Although Sadie despises most sims,
it is rumored that she has a soft spot for Mortimer and is insanely jealous of Bella. Her spirit is normally orange or
red when most people see her, but when she's alone with Mortimer, her spirit turns a flirtatious pink.

CC - Innocent eyes by Vampire_aninyosaloh
Photo editing - None

Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you.
Simblr
Alchemist
#29 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 10:44 PM
November 1st - at 2 a.m. - where Sim was contemplating the different meanings attached to this day.

image ru
Test Subject
#30 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 8:31 PM
Sorry about the posts above Can't get it to work.
Test Subject
#31 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 10:27 PM Last edited by cavmaster1128 : 10th Nov 2014 at 9:12 PM.

For April!
Test Subject
#32 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 10:51 PM
Hey @cavmaster1128, instead of deleting all your posts, try to edit them next time. You can find the button at the bottom right of your post.

Kayderenskee.
Test Subject
#33 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 11:10 PM
@KDrwenski ok, thanks!
Test Subject
#34 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 2:45 AM
Default October
Here is my entry for October
Test Subject
#35 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 3:36 AM Last edited by KDrwenski : 10th Nov 2014 at 1:19 PM.
I got my entry for October here, making this my second and final post for this section. I tried to go in a unique direction, and I like my end results.

I'm starting to see that most people are using the "forest" for their screenshots, and they are starting to look similar.

Kayderenskee.
Instructor
#36 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 7:59 PM
Default Fall
Autumn, September

Knight Of The Moon
The other one
Original Poster
#37 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 8:40 PM
Oof, there’s been a lot of entries over the weekend! @indigoskycaller, @ KDrwenski, @ Reliastion, @ MissChevus, @ applefeather2, @ cavmaster1128, @ Fenisa, @KDrwenski and @Lunararc you’re all added to the list

Quote: Originally posted by Reliastion
Is it okay to attach a photo like that? If not, will someone tell me how to actually attach it? (I'm sorry >-<)

As long as the image is shown somewhere on the post, I’ve been letting it go (not sure if the hosts for TS2 or TS3 have been stricter about that). For future reference, when you attach your image like that, you can click on the pic (while editing the post) to open it in a new tab and copy and paste the url into your post with img tags. If you don’t know what I mean, hit reply to this post and you’ll see how I’ve added your image I’ve added you to the table now so please don’t edit your post, I’m just letting you know how to do it next time

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Test Subject
#38 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 9:13 PM
@missroxor I updated my picture. Can you take that one instead?
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 11:09 PM
Here's my entry for December, Miss Snowflake Day:

Little Anya is having fun enjoying all of the gifts from her friends and family on Snowflake Day.
She gives a big hug to Blue the Bear, her new favorite toy given to her by her grandmother.

CC: Innocent Eyes by Vampire_aninyosaloh
Photo editing: None

Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you.
Simblr
Test Subject
#40 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 1:30 AM
My 2nd entry. For the Month of March, when Spring comes and flowers bloom, Angel going out for a jog in the evening, to show even in the moonlight, nature blossoms, my birthday month.
Screenshots
The other one
Original Poster
#41 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 9:54 AM
@MissChevus and @Gread96, thanks for your entries, you are now both added to the table

@NabucodonosorII, I’m afraid your images are the incorrect size. They should be 1000 x 750px, whereas your first is703 x 396px and your second is 906 x 667px. I have not added either to the table yet.

@cavmaster1128, I’m glad that you figured out how to edit your posts, however, you’ve edited your contest entry post after it was added to the table which is against the rules (see below). As a consequence, I’m afraid I have to remove your entry from the table. :/
Quote:
[COLOR=Red]The picture you post will be your final shot - make it good...
Once your post has been added to the table, it may not be changed. Do not change the picture, you may not delete it and enter a new month instead, etc. If you choose to delete your entry, you are removing yourself from the contest and no further entries will be permitted from you.
[/COLOR]

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Field Researcher
#42 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 12:44 PM Last edited by NabucodonosorII : 14th Nov 2014 at 12:53 AM.
After thinking for a century what I was doing wrong, now I make it correct! This is my entry to october.

PS: Coincidence or not, when I was taking this screenshot, the roommate of this picture model was literally dying outside. He pee himself and died from shame. LOL
Test Subject
#43 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 5:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by missroxor
As long as the image is shown somewhere on the post, I’ve been letting it go (not sure if the hosts for TS2 or TS3 have been stricter about that). For future reference, when you attach your image like that, you can click on the pic (while editing the post) to open it in a new tab and copy and paste the url into your post with img tags. If you don’t know what I mean, hit reply to this post and you’ll see how I’ve added your image

Yay! Thank you so much for your help (you're brilliant have a turtle for your trouble )
Test Subject
#44 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 2:49 AM
Default May

My entry for Miss May. After a little research, I found out that May is the Music Month over in New Zealand, so I tried to incorporate that into the pic.
Field Researcher
#45 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 2:57 AM
Hey, moderators, my first entry to february will be impossible to make 1000x750. So I would like to know if I can delete that picture and submit another to the contest? In case of "yes", the new picture must to represent february like the first one, or may I chose a different month?
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 10:50 AM
August entry
Hi all! This is my entry for the month of August!
Now this is my first time entering a contest, despite my time here, so please forgive me for any mistakes

When taking this picture, I didn't realise that my other sim had decided to mourn a recently deceased one. So I'm hoping it'll be okay with the sim in the background, if not I can edit it. Thank you!

August, the month where summer is just moving on, it's time to get those last few moments in the pool, and spend time outside whilst it's still warm.
Some people are reminiscing of other last moments as well, however...

Screenshots
Field Researcher
#47 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 3:48 PM
This is my entry for November!

Lab Assistant
#48 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 5:08 PM Last edited by SimsRocka778 : 15th Nov 2014 at 5:32 PM.
I really like your picture Lunararc, it's so tasteful

I hope this is okay, tell me if I've done something wrong XD

It's for December and if you want some insight towards the meaning of the photo, it represents the children who are so excited they sneak downstairs to look at their gifts early. You can she got some action figures, some other toys and a horse she adores. In the background, you can see the parents snuggling in the background not noticing the child :P

p.s OSMPs for Sims 4 would be amazing XD
Test Subject
#49 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 8:51 PM
My entry for November
Serena is warming herself up while drinking warm tea on a cold day
Screenshots
Test Subject
#50 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 11:55 AM
Month: September

Locked thread
Page 2 of 4