Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Streetfire in a trashcan

by Numenor Posted 27th Feb 2007 at 12:21 PM - Updated 27th Oct 2008 at 3:19 PM by -Maylin-

73 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 70 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 5:34 PM
Awesome!!! Thanks!
Mad Poster
#27 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 6:01 PM
Ha Ha! You are so ingenius, and creative. Thank you, now I can make a poor lot that looks poor. Still laughing about this!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Instructor
#28 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 6:43 PM
Have I told you that I love you? Because after this I will have your babies *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* Thank you O Great and Mighty Mod-Father! Your pimp hand is strong!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#29 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
Yes, but they can't use it in that position

You're so cruel!

And awesome. This trashcan is great!
Scholar
#30 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 7:47 PM
Excellent Numenor ! A great job as always ! I wonder, is it dangerous to put in a house ? Euh, do we need a fire alarm ?

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Field Researcher
#31 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 8:02 PM
¡¡¡Muchas Gracias!!!

*waves hi*
Instructor
#32 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 8:19 PM
Numenor, I don't think I've come across a single creation by you that I haven't installed to try in my game. Five stars!
Test Subject
#33 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 9:21 PM
Wow, this looks very cool! I can't wait to try it out, it will go perfect with my broke sims Thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 9:43 PM
Chavs init!

Anything not made by Nintendo is Inferior!
Visit my site , www.-lil-cherri-berri-.piczo.com
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#35 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 10:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mihura
Excellent Numenor ! A great job as always ! I wonder, is it dangerous to put in a house ? Euh, do we need a fire alarm ?

It's as dangerous as a Maxis 1-tile fireplace: don't put carpets or moquette in front of it. A fire alarm is advisabel... if your sims can afford it!

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 11:30 PM Last edited by IgnorantBliss : 17th Mar 2007 at 8:21 PM. Reason: converted to Thanks post
This is fantastic! It's a must have!!

Bix AKA Champion le Bleu Cardinalis born Nov 18th 2006. Home from Poland Jan 14 2007 with brother Jack!!!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 4:42 AM
ooh beautiful (as beautiful as a melted trashcan can be) *DOWNLOADS* ....hmm we need a downloading smile
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 4:49 AM
This is a really great object for poor little "hobo" Sims. XD Thank you Numenor!

You can have as much dust as you like because it's got no calories!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 9:08 AM
When I saw this I first thought that we could burn garbage in it as well.
But if I understand correctly we can't, right?
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#40 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 11:56 AM
SIMale, no, you can't actually burn things in it; I've written that in the catalog description as a joke only. In theory, this trashcan can be modified to work as a trash burner, but I've created it mainly to demonstrate how my Fireplace Enhanced Templates work: therefore, I just put a new mesh into a clone of my template, to see if everything worked fine; and it worked fine

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

Field Researcher
#41 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 12:48 PM
*LOL* Numenor, what a fantastic idea & so well executed - My Sim bums will be ever grateful, probably my Redneck sims too :D

Life's a game, so let's play!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 3:03 PM
A+ love it
Scholar
#43 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 6:35 PM
Can't stop the trash ! The idea is as great as its realisation ! Your generosity is about to reach each and everyone (even homeless Sims). Grazie mille.

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Scholar
#44 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 9:04 PM
Oki thanks for your answer Stef and of course, I have forgot to write it sooner but thank you for this inventive creation !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Test Subject
#45 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 10:54 AM
YES i love stuff that is maxis-kind stuff
Forum Resident
#46 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 6:58 PM
Wow! pure Genius, thanks 'ModFather' for another truly original object! - my 'Down & Outs' will love it!. :D

[Ponders] Hmmm, any chance of a burnt-out Car for them to sleep in? - just a thought...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#47 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 11:13 AM
Sleep in a car? Mmmhhh... There are no animations in the game related to sleeping in a car, and the ones for the beds are not suitable for a car... I'll leave this to someone who can create new animations; in the meantime, I'll leave my beggar sims living in a shacky hovel!

Retired Duck
retired moderator
#48 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 11:38 AM
Quote:
There are no animations in the game related to sleeping in a car

Sure there are... all the couch sleeping animations would work fine so long as sims were in the back seat! Very spiffy, and I'm glad to see there's a new clone template up for the fireplaces. I end up directing quite a few people to those!
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 4:57 PM
This is killer, it'd be great for stories.
Test Subject
#50 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 12:05 AM
This is way cool - how do you think of these things??? Love it, and thanks Numenor
Page 2 of 3