Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Soupe De Jour-4 Gourmet Favorites

by Ebbe Posted 22nd Jan 2006 at 12:58 AM - Updated 22nd Jan 2006 at 3:53 AM by Ebbe : wrong spelling

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Scholar
#26 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shell05231
Kwl food Ebbe, they look good enough to eat lol, thank you for this lovely food for my sims lol, whats with the UK version thing? cos i have Uk NL so wat will they show up in my game as?

wel in mine and someone elses they show up as mac n cheese, but it would be interesting to see if they show up as that in your game as well. would you consider giving it a go?
i have deleted them for now because theres little point in having 5 mac n cheeses as options
#27 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 7:16 AM
Greetings. I am having difficulty with new foods. None of them will show up for any sim at any cooking skill. Interestingly, I have a newer build of the original game.. apparently dated:

2005-09-27-2034

This is a plastic-box set with 4 CD's. Apparently it has some components from Nightlife/University due to the censor patch issue (it is disabled.. have to use the university patch to get it to function)

Was there a change of some kind that makes the food incompatable? (And yes, they are installed in the proper directory, before ya ask hehe.. along with all clothing, skins, etc)

Not really a big deal and all.. the game is fun in any event.. would just be 'more fun' if these (and other foods) would appear for cooking.

Thank you in advance for any information which will shed light on this issue.

Peace
UOAbigail
Test Subject
#28 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 9:12 PM
small French lesson
you should say "soupe du jour "
sorry beautiful Frenchwoman :sorry:
Field Researcher
#29 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 2:43 AM
thanks for the foods
did anyone find out what the error was?

well if not i will have to try and see for myself
wish me luck

OF ALL THE THINGS I'VE LOST
I MISS MY MIND THE MOST
Test Subject
#30 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 8:16 PM
Good luck :P
I have the same problem (5 mac and cheese options)
Doesn't anyone know how to solve this problem??
Test Subject
#31 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 1:41 PM
"soupe de jour" ?! >.<
you're not French! one says: "soupe DU jour" !!
Test Subject
#32 Old 4th May 2006 at 8:12 PM
hi! i have the same problem (5 mac n cheese) but as my game is in French, i have 5 options for "macaronis au fromage".... But normally when i download food, the name remains in English and it doesn't mix with my other foods which are in French (the option "have dinner" appears for my downloaded foods)
Test Subject
#33 Old 25th May 2006 at 3:29 PM
This looks good, but I haven't downloaded it yet... UK English, with Nightlife installed. Is this happening to everyone with my version of the game? Because I really, really want this download but I'd rather not deal with the multiple Mac and Cheeses.
Test Subject
#34 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 4:37 PM
I'm getting the 5 mac and cheese thing, and yes I have UK Nightlife :B
It's a shame, because the soups are good.
Test Subject
#35 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 3:55 AM Last edited by Faris : 20th Jun 2006 at 6:13 AM.
To be honest,I like Soups!! especially mushroom soup.
This is the reason for downloading your " Soupe De Jour-4 Gourmet Favorites".
Thanks.
Test Subject
#36 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 10:29 AM
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie. I've the same "problem" (5 mac & cheese options and 5 "maccheroni al formaggio", 5 options in english and 5 in italian!) but my game is in italian too... So I've a lot of options and there's always a surprise for lunch! But it doesn't matter because these soups are delicious!
If someone can solve this my sims will be happy to eat what they've cooked!
Thanks for your soups in 4 flavours !
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 12:08 PM
Just tested these out, and they looked & worked great. I was wishing for soup in the game. Thank you for making these!
Field Researcher
#38 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 7:41 AM
Wonderful work! Me and my simmians thank you!

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something....

Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Field Researcher
#39 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 1:37 PM
=D YUMMY
ooh llama milk ^^ xD

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming
Test Subject
#40 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 7:29 PM
please could you create good old fashoned beef stew and dumplings ,also bubble and squeak and colcannon
Page 2 of 2