Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Breakfast - Eggs And Sausage ! No EPs required

by pacotacoplayer Posted 15th Aug 2006 at 2:14 PM - Updated 29th Aug 2006 at 12:42 PM by pacotacoplayer

68 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 8:32 PM
Thanks <3 ^_^ and i like rice ^.^
Alchemist
#27 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 9:02 PM
I love this one. Good foods are so hard to come by. I do hope you'll consider updating these when Pets comes out...I'll be sad to remove them/ Thanks a bunch!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Field Researcher
#28 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 9:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pacotacoplayer
I am very sorry if anyone didnt like the rice. Maybe I should have added toast. Its just what I like to eat, so once again Im sorryif this dissapointed anyone.

Let ya know, Im not dissapointed, and by the by, its your creation and that means you can tweak it any way ya like.

PS-I thought the rice looked like an egg cream puff? (it that what they're called?)

Faster than a speeding Loogie. More gas that a Retirement Home. Able to leap tall snot nuggets in a single bound. It's....Booger Man!
Test Subject
#29 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 9:18 PM
your foods are great something i like toeat for breakfast is bisquit covered in sausage gravy with scrambbled eggs on the side. If you think this is worth trying much appreciation. Keep up the great work.
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 9:45 PM
Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#31 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 1:17 AM
Default Thanks!
Thank you so much for listening to me. I am more than happy about it. Again thank you; you are a wonderful person and creator. :D
Test Subject
#32 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 2:08 AM
I love that it cames with rice ,my family eat rice with every meal and now my sims 2can too thank you

I graduation grade school and I don’t have to take sh*t from anyone!

[COLOR=SandyBrown]
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.[/COLOR]
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 2:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LoveTheSims04
I thought the white rice was grits, which I eat with eggs and sausage all the time. Keep up the good work!

thats what i thought it was to thats what i eat with mine as well. And the creator dont worry about everyone being dissapointed im not you have done a really great job and im sure alot of sims will love this new meal.

Live life to the fullest.
Test Subject
#34 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 2:52 AM
lol rice is certainely an....interesting choice. But of course everyone has there own favs. At least this LOOKS like what it is so good work.

P.s I enjoy gravy on my sausages but lol..doesn't go with eggs..bluggh
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 2:55 AM
Thank You

Visit my AVON Website.Shipped direct to your door:http://www.youravon.com/kathrynsmith
Stop the Junk, save a trunk :
http://www.USJunkMail.com/overview....er=KATHRYNS0136
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 3:20 AM
This is wonderful ~ thank you!

I once put a thread in the Requests forum for more breakfast choices and got a couple ideas of other sites to check out, but nobody actually made additional food here on MTS2, so this is nice.

*Susan*
Sims 3: Laura Bow, Lillian Prune, and Steve Dorian by me!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 4:17 AM
yummy i might go and cook some thankyou for your fantasic foods
Field Researcher
#38 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 12:59 PM
Whoo!!!!!I love it!!! Thx!!!!!

Lab Assistant
#39 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 1:44 PM
Love it, my sims got tired of just eating omlettes:D
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 1:28 AM
Great Job!!!You're a genius!!
Field Researcher
#41 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 11:20 PM
I think the rice adds some nice variety-- not everybody eats the same foods for breakfast! Thank you very much! I am also curious if this disappears from the Sims' plates once eaten?
Scholar
Original Poster
#42 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 1:44 AM
I feel terrible!! This has no animations I am beyond sorry. No more foods until I can animate. I dont want to dissapoint anyone; if you guys are dissapointed it just makes me a wreck! So from now on, only complete satisfaction.

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Test Subject
#43 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 8:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pacotacoplayer
I feel terrible!! This has no animations I am beyond sorry. No more foods until I can animate. I dont want to dissapoint anyone; if you guys are dissapointed it just makes me a wreck! So from now on, only complete satisfaction.

Please continue to post your new foods. Even if they are not animated, I will still download them. If you put a note with the upload saying that the food won’t disappear when eaten, then the really picky people won’t download it. You can always update the files when you have animated them.

Thank you for the sheer hard work in producing new foods in the first place.
Field Researcher
#44 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 7:21 AM
You did a really nice job on this, it looks great. I don't mind so much if it's animated or not, but I was wondering if it works with the Open for Business expansion? I'm sorry if it already says somewhere and I missed it, but I couldn't find if it was or not. Either way, you're doing a great job and thanks for sharing your creations with everyone!
Test Subject
#45 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 3:04 AM
it doesnt turn up in my game

And she waits there for the morrow in her garden of graves.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 11:28 AM
hehe! german breakfast for my german sims XD

she drowns in the waters of my wishing-well
with fading eyes she whispered gently:
"I'll see you in hell"
Test Subject
#47 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 3:11 AM
Thank you, I was getting tired of plain old pancakes.
Instructor
#48 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 11:48 PM
What a good breakfast! My sims will love it. Keep up the good work :D

If YoU cAn'T gEt WhAt YoU lIkE, wHy NoT TrY tO lIkE wHaT yOu GeT??
Forum Resident
#49 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 10:02 PM
This is wonderfull. I always wondered why they didn't make this when they made the game.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Test Subject
#50 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 8:14 PM
Default Excellent
my sims are gonna get SO fat from eating all the yummy food you make
Page 2 of 3