Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

James "Sawyer" Ford (LOST)

by paperbackwriter Posted 31st Aug 2006 at 11:48 AM - Updated 29th Nov 2006 at 3:37 AM by paperbackwriter

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 11:06 PM
Neat! I can't wait to attempt to re-play the show just a little bit! (with Jack & Sayer fighting over Kate, that's my favorite part XD)
Test Subject
#27 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 3:27 PM
i luv lost!!!thnxs

twilight 4 ever
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 2:29 AM
This is great! Well done. You make amazing LOST sims. I've downloaded them all. Huh, y'know, it's funny how James is always making up names for himself. James Ford, Sawyer, and now Jim LaFleur. It's like every time he changes his name, he leaves behind an old version of himself, and develops into a whole new person. Child James, leaves behind his inocents and turns into Sawyer, a murderer (and redneck), then into Jim Lafleur, a family man and someone who finally loves. He has redeemed himself for a new self each time.

[B] Regards,

T.L.L.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 8:28 PM
I love it, good job! Yet again a great job with the face, and the clothes are fabulous
Test Subject
#30 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 3:10 AM
Wow, great job. I really want to download ALL your Lost sim!! hehe Any chance of getting Sims 3 versions?
Page 2 of 2