Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Blasphemy" Eyes - UPDATE 17 Mar 07 - New Colours and Defaults

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 11th Jan 2007 at 12:44 PM - Updated 4th May 2007 at 11:50 AM by HystericalParoxysm : Removing old TOU

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 5:08 PM
I'm not sure how I missed this thread before but this is the set I've been waiting for. I've had the same set in my downloads folder ever since people figured out how to make default replacement eyes! They are cute but not much better than what EA/Maxis came up with in that they are very cartoony. Until now, I've not seen anything I liked better. This set is perfect for me ... not too cartoony or realistic. My only remaining wish is for matching contacts. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Test Subject
#27 Old 29th May 2008 at 8:24 PM
I'd love to download these but I can't. I saw your eyes on Sims2.com and love the two I have downloaded from that site along with an actual sim! I know I'm new to the site but I have read everything I can to help download custom content. Your files extract fine and everything and I have both bodyshop and Clean Installer thing-- but it won't open with either. It IS showing up when I go to Clean Installer by itself and force it to browse the download folder in my documents with little black boxes but that's about it. It keeps asking me to double click custom content but huh? I open it with both installers but it keeps moaning about the same thing. If it helps the icon is the blue manjumpingfromthebox IN a larger WHITE BOX. Installable package files are just the bluemanjumpingfromthebox by itself. Sorry to be a pain because I can see from the site that any questions about custom content are frowned upon! But I just really wanted your eyes and wondered if anyone had ever mentioned problems downloading them <I know no one has from your comments but just in case from an alternate universe or something someone had asked this>

Thank you if you can help.
Hel
Test Subject
#28 Old 29th May 2008 at 10:16 PM
I did it!!!! After lots of hmm and ahhhing I did it. Had them in the WRONG folder and the CEP thing wasn't on the DT. Anyway- just wanted to lovely eyes!!! Thank you
Hel
Test Subject
#29 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 4:56 AM
These eyes are absolutely gorgeous - they're exactly what I've been searching for and hadn't found previously! Thank you
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 10:38 AM
OMG!! I friggen love these eyes. I saw the pic of them in the Creator Guidelines for BodyShop and had to go hunt em down. Thanks HP, these are great.
Instructor
#31 Old 24th Dec 2008 at 3:49 PM
I love these eyes but I noticed when sims look to the side it looks scary. Is that suppose to happen? If not then what can I do to fix it?

22 I will give him the key to the house of David. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Test Subject
#32 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 5:54 AM
Gorgeous, HP, they're gorgeous.
Thanks for making a Hazel colour, too.
I have Hazel eyes and it frustrates me to no end when creators forget to add that eye colour. D':

"Life's only beautiful, because it's so fleeting, so transient..." - Deidara
Page 2 of 2