Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"You're not leaving the house dressed like that, young lady!" - Female Modesty Set (AL)

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 1st Sep 2008 at 7:59 PM - Updated 17th Sep 2008 at 3:38 PM by HystericalParoxysm

117 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 109 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 4th Oct 2008 at 9:55 PM
Thanks again! Much cuter this way!
Field Researcher
#77 Old 10th Oct 2008 at 6:52 PM
Wow, thank you for fixing the problem with the fat morphs so quickly.
Fixed file: Yoinked!

This project is a geat idea, btw.
Test Subject
#78 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 2:28 AM
I actually like how their stomach shows

Everything in this room is edible,in fact even I am edible,but that my dear chld is called cannibalism and is frowned upon in most societies.
Test Subject
#79 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 3:57 PM
Thank you SO much! I don't think I know anyone who would go out in the outfits the way maxis made them.

Seriously, I would just feel really uncomfortable in them O_O

Good job!
Test Subject
#80 Old 14th Oct 2008 at 10:16 PM
If people wanted to know where to get non-defaults of these,find them here: http://linna.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=303933 :D
Test Subject
#81 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 12:37 AM
I absolutely love the way the Mandarin Jacket outfit looks! It looks cuter than the original <3
Field Researcher
#82 Old 7th Nov 2008 at 3:33 AM
I love the teen halters that came with AL but that belly! Thank you so much!

Playing since 2004.
“Marsh's Sim Shit” —Sims, challenges/legacies, stories, lots, and edits (updated March 2020)
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 1:28 AM
I'm glad these are in separate files so I can pick and choose which ones I want to use the Modesty Set replacements for, and which ones I want to use the mystical one's defaults for. :D
Test Subject
#84 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 1:46 AM
Wow!! Thanks soo much! I HATED the bellies in all of these sim cloths, and now there gone! YAY! Thankyou! Can you fix the bohemian cloths too? I love them but hate the bellies. thanks.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#85 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 1:53 AM
a87370ylgrc - If you mean the gypsy-looking stuff, Phaenoh de-bellied those. I kinda felt the slight bit of belly showing fit the style so I didn't do them, but if you want them de-bellied, search for her profile here on MTS2.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#86 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 1:30 PM
All Hail! All Hail! Again thank you so much for this! I swear Maxis have no idea about clothes for normal Sims

What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Test Subject
#87 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 4:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by withloveslightwings
Thank you so much HP!!!I always have that problem!!!oh, this is really nice...but its too short, or its showy for the girls I would like to put them on!!! I really hope you get around to doing this for the other eps!!!

Agree and with the ladies plz I have that problem with the outfits, why so much belly, being short or inappropriate footwear for the outfit. Thankyou very much, you've made Maxis outfits useful.
Test Subject
#88 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 3:02 AM
Yes! Finally someone, and a brilliant someone, has though of making these obscenities wearable in the sim community! Thank you! And if you have to look for inspiration, in the future, if you wish to make more clothes try evanity.com or other clothes websites! Thank you!

~Roller Derby~
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 2:15 AM
Thanks again HP; much appreciated!

"If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague."
Test Subject
#90 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 8:39 PM
YAY! Hallelujuah! Now all the fugly townies can go back to Amy Whinehouse's flat. I seriously got proper ARGHGSJFHDSKJ with them. EAxis seriously need to fire their designers! They should hire you instead, thanks again! says thank you aswell, he was annoyed about being beaten the crap out of by lookie likie prostitutes.:D:D

Tiff :)
Instructor
#91 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 6:43 PM
Thankyou very much!!! Like everyone else has said, this is a fantastic idea and you are very talented, this was really needed! What were they thinking!
Oh and..
"Do not download this file - downloads are in the comments!.rar - 259 Bytes - 603" hehe
Test Subject
#92 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 5:45 PM
Thanks for these, I always get annoyed when trying to dress my adult sims. I mean seriously, who would want thier mother to dress like a tart? Where's the decency? Thanks again.
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 2:44 PM
I hate uncovered bellies too, great job, what were Maxis thinking? Great job anyway, I've always wondered why the guys always had nice comfy warm clothes and not the girls.
Test Subject
#94 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 10:04 PM
thank you thank you thank you, love these and the other set you have done aswell, and am sincerely looking forward to when you decide you want to do more, although I wont try and nag you about it at all, just say thank you again
Banned
#95 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 4:53 AM
OMG - I LOVE them! Thanks sooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#96 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 8:29 AM
Your version of these outfits is much better than the Maxis ones. I always found it frustrating how every other outfit had some kind of belly showing. I have never thought that look tasteful and I like to dress my sims well. With your replacements, it actually looks like my sims repect themselves, which is pleasing to my eyes. Thanks!

It is easy to hate. Anybody can do it. But to love others, even those that despise us, takes the strength of a warrior.
Test Subject
#97 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 6:30 PM
Thank god!
I've been going nuts!
I usually like making realistic sims, and every once in a while one family that is really crazy and all. And at times I like making stereotypes.
Anyhow, mainly normal families. This belly thing has been bugging me for ages. For instance, I don't know anyone who goes in short skirts showing loads of belly in late autumn. It's weird.
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 1st May 2009 at 5:51 PM
Thank you for making those. It really bothers me how slutty the clothing for teenagers (and even for children) is in the game.

I recently actually posted on the official board asking for more modest, but nice looking, clothing in Sims 3 but I got slammed by the other posters on there. Only like two of them agreed with me. The rest of them didn't like the idea.

No child should ever be wearing a bathingsuit with the middle exposed or a bikini. And no teenager should ever be dressed like a hooker.
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 3:38 AM
I love what you did with the AFBodyMandarinJacketCapri set. Looks so much better. I wish someone would do that for the FT version too.

Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#100 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 3:54 PM
Thank you so much. I needed this desperately because I had a chubby sim with the mandarin jacket outfit as everyday and the jogging suit as athletic wear, PLUS she was a fitness enthusiast and went jogging everyday, ugh... too much chubby belly! Thank you, this will help my game a lot! If I can get to play it without my computer crashing.
Page 4 of 5