Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Feb 2022 at 5:22 PM
Default Call me a dinosaur if you like...but...
I've been playing Sims since the days of the original game. Played my way through them all...and Mod the Sims has been there with great content and good advice...but I'm sorry to say I cannot stand the revised layout now used by the site. It used to be straightforward to find the type of content you wanted but I'm sorry to say I think the revised layout is a mish-mash. So fire me out of an ion canon if you so wish but I make a heartfelt plea for simplicity and clarity PLEASE! Not all change is automatically for the better.
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 5th Feb 2022 at 10:37 AM
Not much has really changed though, especially about the download browse pages. Everything is there just the way it was, it's just shifted and moved a bit, with even more sorting/searching options than before. I'd say give it a chance. I know change is hard, but it's something we all have to get used to.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.